Essence French Manicure Tip Guides uploaded by Jo Anne R.Essence French Manicure Tip Guides uploaded by Isabel R.

BY ESSENCE

French Manicure Tip Guides - Essence French Manicure Guides are the practical aid for the perfect french manicure. - French Manicure Tip Guides see more...

Buy on ULTA
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Omfg this so cute I love the colors amazing every girls dream I swear I use this product daily and can't go a day without it it just makes me feel complete I love it great texture as well truly amazing
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
How hatd could it be? I usually dont use a French manicure nail guide. I just swipe. But, I saw these @essence French manicure tips guides anx decided to give em a go. WOW! Sure majes it easier. I dont use a base coat. I quit doing that years ago because, base coats nwver seem to meke my manicure last any longer. Im more intrigued by just using these essence nail guides. Stick them below thd tips, swipe polise on. Let dry and peel off! Easy as 1, 2, 3,.
Laura E.
Cary, NC
I think these manicure tip guides do the job. Its not extraordinary but as i said it does the job. They do stick to the polish and rip it of if you don't use a topcoat before you use it.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased this today and I'm so excited to try it! I'm just gonna wait until my nails grow longer. But I know this will work amazing!
emily m.
pampatar
Si tu pulso es terrible esta es una solucion ideal son faciles de usar y super practicas ademas terminas con un acabado profesional pero son algo costosas para mi impresion
UgnÄ— J.
Alytus
I'm not the biggest fan of this product. It is hard to apply, it takes of your nail polish if you put it not on your bare nails. This product wasn't for my form of nails and I still couldn't do good looking french manicure by myself. Maybe this works for somebody but I wouldn't recommend it.
Dominique v.
Bergen op Zoom
The idea is awesome, but it just didn't worked hoe I wan't. The nailpolish went underneath the sticker, so I couldn't het the result how I wanted... Verry dissapointing....
Lisa O.
Burnaby, BC
These work well and are cheap, you have to make sure that its on tight , if not the colour will bleed underneath. Nice for manis and easy to use
Hassna A.
Bloc 07 NR 122 Al wifaq bensergao agadir
Je le trouve facile et paratique..je les utuliser chaque fois .
Simple pour tout les ages.je fait mon fresh et sa me prent pas de temps
Sarah L.
Really liked the idea about using this to make a manicure easier and faster. I am a repeat user of the french manicure tip guides.