BY ESSENCE #90 in Nail Art

French Glam Nail Stickers - Glam it French! These nail stickers create a cool look with their trendy images to ensure absolutely eye-catching nails! - French Glam Nail Stickers see more...

Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I bought these nail stickers for my daughter who loves to do her nails and I think they were really cute on her nails when she did it so I would recommend anybody buy them for their daughter or themselves good product
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I enjoyed working with these and the price point was good, but they didn't want to stay put. I did discover that I had more success when I used nail glue to affix them to my acrylics. Other than that, cute designs and great product, but needs to have better adhesive.
Brenda L.
Ripon, CA
These nail stickers I like using them on my little sister because well she always wants to have nails like me but I don't like her why my mom does like her so this is what she uses
Malia R.
the decals are very practical and easy to use to give an extra to your manicure; with apply a color enamel is enough to stick them on your nails and have nail art, fast and easy.
michelle r.
San Antonio, TX
Get this for my nieces when they wanna spice up the friday night spa treatment. They love the different icons.
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
Got these for my girls since they like to have their nails done. They are super cute and stay on well!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Bought for my niece they worked great as they are a drug store brand. They were cost efficient.
melissa s.
Gravenhurst
These designs are really cute but are very hard to keep stuck on the nail if they had just being a little bit thinner theu would have been perfect but they were still cute
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
And here goes my secret. I bought this specifically for my niece.She is a very flirty girl loves to make up and fix her nails but as a girl we do not usually let her use strong colors, just shine with a little color.When I saw this I caught my attention and I knew that they were going to love it because in this way you can have your nails very arranged with some nice shapes but without making it exaggerated.And you will tell what the secret is. The first package I bought him probe me first to see that it was and I liked it so much that I left.
Dia N.
Vitnyed, ['', '', '']
This product isn't the best but not bad. I love the Essence brand because it's cheep and available in almost every drugstore. Easy to apply this product and relatively durable. I woludn't recommend other product like this because I don't use this and similar nail care product like this. I just say that in the past I love this. But now I have doubt.