BY ESSENCE

Forbidden Volume False Lash Mascara Topcoat - Lash pick me up! Refresh lashes with this versatile Essence Forbidden Volume False Lash Mascara Topcoat that can be applied on top of any mascara, anytime of day. The black fibers integrated into the formula instantly refresh and intensify any lash look. Not tested on animals. - Forbidden Volume False Lash Mascara Topcoat see more...

Buy on Target
nallely M.
I will start off by saying that this brand is very affordable at ulta I believe it goes from 1.50 to 4 bucks. For the price I think it is an ok product, I wish it was a bit better. I found a lot if the product on my cheek it crumbled a lot and was a but clumpy. This is what I found on myself I know that it is not the same for every one but this is what I found with this mascara.
Tara C.
I love topping my Essence False Lashes mascara with this stuff. It drives my lashes that extra volume I want for a nighttime look. Since I found this topcoat, I haven't even touched my falsies! High recommend for the quality and the pricetag.
Dana H.
Minooka, IL
Ok let me just say I am a makeup addict and have tried hundreds of mascaras. This mascara is in my top 5!! This is better than Too Faced or any of the other higher end brands. I can't believe that such an affordable mascara can be this good. It lengthens and volumizes and doesn't get clumpy or flaky. I don't look like a raccoon 2 hours after application either. No need for a lash primer or anything. I apply 2 coats and voila!
Jessica R.
I like that the brush bristles are hard and not soft. It helps to separate my lashes. It's around $6 at ulta and so far I have no complaints.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Essence is such an affordable makeup brand!! There cosmetics are beautiful and I really like there mascaras!
Jetmire K.
Ive been looking for a mascara for my lower lashes and i bought this one a month ago to try it and i must say it works really good for your lower lashes i like it a lot it's really worth the price! I applied one coat and I was very pleased with the results ! I really recommend this for lower lashes its great !
Daniela P.
Bucaramanga, Santander

This eyelash gives a lot of volume to my eyelashes and makes them look bigger, I love this product and how cheap it is. It separated my lashes perfectly. This is a high end quality with an extremely low price tag. The only thing i that i dont like is the wet formula so i kind of let it air out between coats but it so far has done well.
Sandy H.
Nothing special, just a lower category mascara. I don't like it, it didn't works on my lashes. I have a few Essence mascaras, but it's sooo far from the best.Semmi különös, egy alsó kategóriás szempillaspirál. Nekem nem igazán jött be, nem működött az én pilláimon. Van egy jópár Essence szempillaspirálom, de ez nagyon messze van a legjobbtól.
Sofia S.
Doral, FL
I like this brand because you can find some quality products with low prices!

This topcoat mascara is good. I use it after my mascara and it gives me volumen! I had poor lashes so, this top coat help me to improve my look!
Marina D.
Hamburg
This mascara is great, it stays all day and it makes your lashes bigger.. It is not expensive, I don't remember how much does it costs but it costs less than 3$