Essence Eyeshadow

The soft powder eyeshadows are easy to apply and blend for long-lasting results. the texture feels wonderfully pleasant on your lids and has a cool wave embossment. Different colours and effects ranging from matt to shimmering to slightly metallic give you lots of choice and ensure the perfect eye make-up for every occasion.

Mica, Talc, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Boron Nitride, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Squalane, Glycerin, Magnesium Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Polylactic Acid, Tin Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

No 01: Mica, Talc, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid Peg-8-ester, Boron Nitride, Squalane, Glycerin, Magnesium Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Mica, Talc, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid Peg-8-ester, Boron Nitride, Squalane, Glycerin, Magnesium Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Synthetic Fluorplogopite, Tin Oxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

No 11: Mica, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Poly(Glycol Adipate)/Bis-hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Polylactic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Polylactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

No 18: Mica, Talc, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid Peg-8-ester, Boron Nitride, Squalane, Glycerin, Magnesium Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Mica, Talc, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, C12-20 Acid Peg-8-ester, Boron Nitride, Squalane, Glycerin, Magnesium Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tin Oxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Magnesium Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Kaolin, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, Polylactic Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77491, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Talc, Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Magnesium Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Caprylyl Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Hexylene Glycol, Polylactic Acid, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

Are the pans magnetic?
Are these easy to depot?
Start your review of Essence Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
...be as good, but to have a great product at a small price is great! very creamy and says on all day! SO easy to use.in reviews
Great pigment and worth the 3$ you pay for it!!! It has a great texture and I love sparkly eyeshadowsin reviews
Don't let the low price of this product fool you...Essence eyeshadows each have a wonderful color to them and are long lasting so you do not have to worry about smudging throughout the day. I have a few different shades and will continue to buy!in reviews
Daphne M.
Wijk bij Duurstede
I love it! It is an amazing low budget option! I really like almost everything from essence and this is also amazing! I will rebuy it 100% and I know some of my friends own it too! I also really like the formula and it stays amazing in place!
Essence Eyeshadow uploaded by Петрова Н.
Essence Eyeshadow uploaded by Петрова Н.
Im in love with the white eyeshadow!!! I have mine in the colour 01 snowflake. I use it everyday for my browbone and eyecorner highlite. It is very pigmented and have a nice glow. A little bit goes a long way! ❤❤❤❤
Zoë F.
I use shade number 3 Rosie flamingo as a highlight. Works perfectly. I really love most essence eyeshadows!! Only the black one isn't that good, but if you want a good black from essence. The one in the Greys pallet is super pigmented!
Patricia B.
montreal
Really good pigment. I am very surprised by the quality of this product for the price it was. Plus the colors are beautiful
India K.
Love this brand. Really adfortable make up, and some things are really good. Like this product; pigmented and creamy and cheap. Recommend to everyone ( beginners cause cheap ) little bit hard to find in america, easy in europa to find. Definitly would buy again love this colour. Xx
Shania D.
they are easy to carry in your bag. they do have a bit of fall out. but otherwise super pigmetted.
Romaissa M.
Review for: 19 The Grammy Goes Glammy, 11 Tiffunny
I found this one for an euro or something at my local store. I tried it and it turned out actually goof. It has a lot of pigment and it applies easy. You can easily blend it. I will buy this one aigan.
Wendy H.
Reusel
I used multiple color and really love them. The pigment is really great, hardly any fall out and stays where it needs to be. Price is really good for the quality.
Marjo D.
This is the perfect party-shadow for my blue eyes! I have very big eyes and this shadow make my eyes so beautiful. I do not like the glitter fallout, but other than that, it's perfect! Makes my eyes pop and I feel sexy when I wear this!
Stephanie K.
Review for: 16 Triple Choc
this eyeshadow covers well and has a beautiful color. no powder falls off and it stays in place for a long time. I love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zu C.
il y a 6 mois
Essence Eyeshadow Is it good pigmented ?
Nermine E.
il y a 3 ans
Jimmie L. il y a 3 ans
The darker shades are better than the lighter shades. But overall, they aren’t the best shadows. Other brands have better ones for the same price or cheaper.
Jasminnoir B.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Hajer Z.
il y a 4 ans
do you like it this product ? Essence Eyeshadow for me I like it so much 😍😍❤❤❤
Mireyla G.
il y a 4 ans
Essence Eyeshadow do you guys have bigger pallets ?
Hailey B. il y a 4 ans
Yes they do they recently come out with some and they are amazing you can find them at ulta!