BY ESSENCE

Back to black: accurate eyeliner styles are easy to achieve with the smudge and waterproof eyeliner pen with a felt tip. Waterproof without a stain effect, your eyeliner can withstand spring showers with ease. for intensive eyeliner looks in urban black.

Aqua (Water), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Methylpropanediol, Ceteareth-25, Sorbitol, Sodium Carbonate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Panthenol, Gellan Gum, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ci 77266 (Black 2).

Lea❣️ S.
New York
I couldn't find the one in the picture so here it is. It's perfect in each and every way. It's longlasting and waterproof.
joyce y.
university place
AMAZING eyeliner, it’s very black and it is also very very affordable, it’s easy to apply and it goes on very smoothly, i’ve repurchased this about 3 times! it’s my go to eyeliner! i would definitely repurchase again
Loji A.
استعماله سلس و لونه قوي بس ما يجف بسرعه و لونه اسود فاحم جدا بالنسبه لي هذا الايلاينر المثاني لان الفنش الي يعطيه يجنن 😩❤️
Kloie M.
Smethport, PA
The felt tip on this isn’t scratchy at all glides in amazing and dries to a matte finish! It stays on all day with no trouble, I love this and the superfine better than kat von d
✨Jacob✨ 🌈.
Ocean Isle Beach
This is my favorite felt tip liquid eyeliner pen! It works really well, I can get a great wing with it, and it doesn’t budge at all. I haven’t tested how waterproof it is, but other than that is works amazing. I need to repurchase a new one because I used mine up!!
rachel l.
Florida
This pen is a good alternative to more expensive products. I have tried several eyeliners and stumbled upon this one while looking for other products. This eyeliner stays on all day and is highly pigmented.
Roze g.
Rayyan, Doha
The best one so far
Sooo jet black
Waterproof
Precise tip easy to apply
Cateye is just sooo easy to achieve
Just love this one
Sasha S.
This eyeliner stays on so well throughout the day! It is water proof and doesn’t smudge when I rub my eyes. The felt tip makes it super easy to draw in a wing & the formula dries down fairly quickly. I have been using this for years and I love it.
Wendi M.
Wickes
It works perfect for my oily lids and is very hard to take off. I like that it goes on smooth and is not very thick.
Vicky O.
Ladysmith, KZN
This is such a good liquid liner for the price!! It’s super affordable and it works like a dream!

back