7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #71 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
I really love this liner! It comes pretty close to my Kat Von D Trooper liner but I still feel it's a close second. It's very black and is easy to work with when doing winged liner. It is definitely more like a pen vs liners that almost have that thin paint brush feel. I would recommend this to anyone that likes the trooper liner and you can't beat the price! It's less than half the price of KVD.
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Around Midnight 02
This is a great substitute for NARS stylo (which is my all time fav) It is waterproof enough that watery eyes will not smudge it, which I really appreciate. The application is comparable to the NARS stylo however it doesn't last quite as long. Re-application may be needed after about 10 hours of wearing it. GREAT quality for the price!! I purchase this at Ulta!
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Deep Black 01
For the small price of like $2, this is awesome. I think it is totally waterproof and I never have issues with it running. The one thing I have found is that it tends to fade on me throughout the day depending on what eyeshadows I put on. I love this tho for light makeup days or to wear to the pool or beach. I love essence products especially for the price.
Ashane' S.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
Love the way this eyeliner glides on. Its so pigmented and smooth. It literally doesn't budge. The way this eyeliner performed felt as if it were of a higher end product. It lasts all day and doesn't smear. It sets really fast and doesn't counteract with the eyeshadow. I found this eyeliner based off a review on YouTube and have been in love ever since!!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
The best deal ever. Essence isn't a brand that I typically reach for but I was in a pinch for a new eyeliner on my birthday and happened upon this one at Ulta. I actually bought two from Essence but this by far is my favourite and a new go-to out of all brands both high-end and low.

Not only is the application smooth and easy, it is long lasting, has no smudging and does not slack on the black. Its one of the best I have ever owned.
Arshena A.
Arshena A.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love how thin and flexible this pen is. It's not too flexible but flexible enough that you have control. The only I have is that it's already drying out after a few weeks. Maybe I got a bad one because I've seen people rave about this eyeliner. I much prefer my wet n wild megaliner over this because that one is super black and I've had it for much longer.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Deep Black 01
Mixed review. Firstly, it is not waterproof in the slightest! It comes off so easily with just a little sweat or rain. That being said, it is the BEST felt tip liner I have ever used! It's so precise without running dry even at the tip! So I wouldn't buy it for the waterproof aspect. I'd buy it for the applicator. Even better than name brand pens. Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof
Heather H.
Heather H.
Killen, AL
I feel like with this eyeliner you get the best bang for your buck. It's $3, pretty black, dries quick and supposedly waterproof. My only complaint which will most likely be a deal breaker (but I'll give it a few my trys) is that mine skipped like crazy on me. Ooh I can't stand that, but other than that it's perfect.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Review for: Deep Black 01
Very inexpensive liner. I find it to wear well and it's very pigmented. I bought this to compare to the elf waterproof liner pen. While I still prefer Elf's, I do like this pen.. The tip is a little thicker than Elf's which is why it's not my favorite. I've had mine for a few months and it's still going strong!
Patti Lauren S.
Patti Lauren S.
This is so cheap and works damn good. I have hooded lids which makes my eyelid prone to becoming oily yet this stays in place. I mostly use it to fill in the gap when I wear false lashes, the felt tip makes it easy to maneuver. I would definitely recommend. It's only a few dollars so why not try it!
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?