BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
surprisingly for the price ive gotten to love this, its a great dupe for the KVD trooper liner.. its very waterproof, doesn't smudge  or run off during my workouts.. the only reason i gave it a 4 star is cause the applicator gets flimsy with use
Tiffany L.
Boston , MA
I only used this product once and it already felt like it was dried out. The product wasn't going to the tip of the eyeliner and I just didn't find it easy to use. Definitely not repurchasing this product again.
Jennifer M.
Naylor, MO
I have the fine and regular. Both Do NOT budge!! The fine is great for precise lines. You can't beat the price on these. Very black and lasts all day and night until taken off with remover. Highly recommended!
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
Review for: Blue Lagoon 04, Urban Jungle 03, Gunmetal 05, Around Midnight 02, Deep Black 01, Black, Cocoa Bean 06 more...
This is probably my favorite eyeliner. I use it every day. It is really precise, and I love doing a cat eye, so this eyeline is perfect for that. I have found that it is really long wearing, and the black is a deep, pigmented black...it doesn't fade.
Sophia A.
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I LOVE THIS EYELINER! It is truly one of the best pen liners i have ever used. Its so easy to maneuver and the tip isn't too thin or too think. The waterproof formula allows it to stay all day. I dont have any problems with this fading or crumbling; it has an amazing matte black finish
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
You cannot beat this product! Its so affordable and so fricken pigmented! It looks amazing on the eye and doesn't fade. It stays on my waterline all day and doesn't wash away like some other eyeliners do! I recommend this to everyone and i know they will love it
Rita R.
Favorite eyeliner! It's so cheap, but it's so long lasting, matte black, easy to apply even for me, a personas that almost never wears eyeliner because I always screw it up. But since I bought this, almost every week I do a look with eyeliner.
Amarantha F.
Cullman, AL
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I always have to have it. I love how easy it is to do my wing now and how smooth it goes on. Now if you get in the pool it will eventually come off but other than that it really is waterproof. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I like this eyeliner a lot. The application is very fine which is perfect, but even thought it's long-lasting it doesn't seem to stay all day on my face, especially if I am sweating or rub my eyes. Overall good value but not my favorite.
Chelsey L.
This pen is a must have for me because it is so cheap for the quality it is. The felt tip on this pen is very easy to maneuver and create the perfect wing. It is also very pigmented and allows you to control your strokes.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?