BY ESSENCE #55 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?2 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Myra H.
Myra H.
Review for: Deep Black 01
Very inexpensive liner. I find it to wear well and it's very pigmented. I bought this to compare to the elf waterproof liner pen. While I still prefer Elf's, I do like this pen.. The tip is a little thicker than Elf's which is why it's not my favorite. I've had mine for a few months and it's still going strong!
Patti Lauren S.
Patti Lauren S.
This is so cheap and works damn good. I have hooded lids which makes my eyelid prone to becoming oily yet this stays in place. I mostly use it to fill in the gap when I wear false lashes, the felt tip makes it easy to maneuver. I would definitely recommend. It's only a few dollars so why not try it!
Toriana G.
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Gunmetal 05
These liners are just as good as any high end liner at less than half the price. The packaging is a little simple and plain but that doesn't affect the product inside. This gives the best wing liner and stays all day without flaking off. The only downside is that the pen dries out rather quickly but for the price I don't mind repurchasing it.
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love how easy and effective how this goes on and is a great value and not pricey at all I got mine threw ipsy and is very amazing it goes on easy and doesn't wash out like others do and I will buy more.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Saint Paul, MN
I cannot say enough amazing things about this eyeliner. I get the one with the longer tip. First- it's like $4 at ulta! Secondly it goes on super smooth and lasts all day. And sometimes outlasts my shower. It does run out rather quickly (2 months) but for 4$ I'm okay with that.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Shorewood, WI
Review for: Black
I am obsessed with this eyeliner! I have probably purchased about 10 of these! They apply SO easily and is so so blacks. I have tried many other black felt tip liners and this is always better. I have recommended it to so many people. It is the only eyeliner that does smudge on me! Please never discontinue this product
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Deep Black 01
I received this for my birthday on August 1st. I love this! Also it's so affordable. It's slim for traveling. I've never been able to do a winged liner but this was my first try. So easy to just glide on your eye!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I love this eyeliner. It was only $2.99 at Target. I like that it makes for an easy wing applicator. I love the felt tip. It goes on easy and doesn't smudge under you eyes like other eyeliners have done in the past. Will definetly be buying this again. Its my new favorite eyeliner.
Sara N.
Sara N.
WOW. I was super impressed by this eyeliner, considering it is so so so cheap! The tip is incredibly fine and it's really easy to work with. It goes on, and stays on, super black which I love! It's a great liner for a great price.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
The most amazing thing about this eyeliner is the price! It's so cheap! However I do not like the tip. It is too hard and tugs on my eyelid. It does not apply smoothly. Once applied it seems to stay on nicely. If you're expecting a soft felt tip this is not for you.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?