BY ESSENCE #65 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Christina C.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This is such a great product! I would highly recommend this to anyone that's looking to spice up their collection! Works for everyone and every skin type. Definitely gets the 5 out of 5 stars in my book!
Renee K.
Oklahoma city, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. The price is very affordable. It work great. I prefer it over name brand eyeliner. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking. My sister showed me and I fell in love from the start! ❤️
Karlee L.
Martinsville, VA
This product was recommended to me and I thought the price was too good to beat ($3 at Ulta). The felt tip is good for those who are still getting used to liner because it can be really thin or thick depending on how you hold it.
Lindsey G.
Troy , IL
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love his eyeliner! It's very easy to get a good wing and is pretty waterproof! And for the price you can't beat it. I have noticed that it wipes away easily so if you wiped your eyes it comes off. I would buy this again though because it's so good for a great price!
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye liner is lasted about 5 hours when i wear it. I already purchased a new one and im so excited about it for mother day this year im wearing it and also it look good during summertime..
Britni R.
Review for: Deep Black 01
It's ok. I don't like the whole hard felt pen applicator. I brought this at Ulta...it was on sale. It applies nice, but it isn't that deep black I'm used to. I would use it as a backup at work.
Lekaela M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is THE BEST eyeliner pen I've ever used. The point is pointy yet soft so it gives you a very sharp liner. The ink is smudge resistant, so I never worry about accidentally wiping it off when I rub my eyes. I love it.
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm giving this 5 stars mostly because it performs exactly like my eyeko liquid eyeliners! And they're 10x the price including shipping. Will not be buying another black liquid liner because this is so freaking good.
Lillian E.
Laporte
Review for: Deep Black 01
I usually don't get water proof eye makeup cause I find it irritating to apply and to get off (or it just isn't as water proof as it claims) but this stuff is amazing, especially for the price!
Anita L.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I heard about this eye liner from a YouTube "Tati " it a water proof eye liner for only a couple bucks I like it . It does stay on all day too Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?