7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #73 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cory Z.
Cory Z.
Cleveland , OH
This Essence Gel Eye Pencil Waterproof (02 around midnight) last until you take it off. Seriously. You can swim, sleep, shower, cry, work or just be pretty in this. If you want to smudge it, do it before it sets, you have like, a minute. The black is amazing, super black but the metallic teal is a dream, the perfect 'pop' product, for double line, lower lash line, or waterline pop of color, it brings out the white in your eyes and is so fun and eye-catching in all the best ways. You absolutely can wear this as a mom, teacher, gramma, lawyer whatever and not get side eye. And it's like, 3$. You won't get better quality for any price. If you like makeup for ever, urban decay, or Marc jacobs gel pencils you will love these.
Elizabeth Y.
Elizabeth Y.
This product has it's merits such as its price point and I think it is a great addition option to test out liquid eyeliner but it will not replace my KatVon D tattoo liner or my Stila Stay All Day. Although the tip of the brush is stiff, application was not too difficult. The stiffness of the tip really helped to create a rather clean and sharp wing. While the product claims to be waterproof, the wear time was the most disappointing because it smeared and left my wing sparse and spotty before the end of the night. If you do opt for this eyeliner expect touchups frequently and make it one of your accessories for the night.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
Review for: Deep Black 01
Okay so I am absolutely the pickiest girl you will ever meet when it comes to eyeliner. I love felt tip pen liquid liner, but I have super sensitive and watery eyes so my mascara and eyeliner absolutely have to be waterproof. I normally use stila liner which is really my holy grail. But it's expensive and sometimes I like to have a cheaper option on hand. This is it! This is precise, easy to use and doesn't smudge all over the place. I still am a slave to my stila but I now need to have this on hand at all times, I'd consider this a dupe honestly. The color could be a little darker when it dries but for under $3 how could you complain? I love this! I will be stalking up on these!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Review for: Deep Black 01
bought this from Ulta in a set and boy am i amazed. the tip is very fine and the ink is very pigmented. My inner eye has issues watering during application and during the day. the initial application to my troublesome eye was not a complete success but it did stop a lot of the smudging i usually get. The other eye was a complete success. No smudging, running or fading. It is easy to apply and dries fairly quick. i think this is going to replace my beloved kat Von D tattoo loner. Applied at 6 am and it is going on 3 and still looks dark, pigmented, straight and not one flake or smudge.
Juliet L.
Juliet L.
This eye liner is awesome!  And this review is coming from a girl with oily lids. Almost everything smudges on me from kohl liners to mascaras.  But this liner stays!  It's definitely comparable to the Milani eye tech extreme (which I used to be  a die hard fan of).  But this is half the price!  And do I dare say it?  It's a perfect dupe for the Kat Von D tattoo liner which I've received countless samples of but never splurged on.  But why do you need to when you have this essence waterproof liner?  It's amazing. Definitely will continue using it!
Valentina T.
Valentina T.
Austin, MN
You can't go wrong with this eyeliner for the price! Very easy to apply, as it is a convenient felt tip pen style. I purchased mine at ulta, although I believe some targets that carry Essence might have them as well. The only thing is that you need to store it upside down, so the liquid travels to the tip and ensure easy application. i also have oily lids, and have found that I cannot wear this alone as it will transfer to my crease. Other than that, great product!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
The reasoning I give this only a 2 star is because it dries out extremely fast. It only lasted me about a month long. The felt tip begins to pull away and will get all over the place. I don't recommend this for creating your "flick" to your wing, but great for creating a line across your upper lash line. I say save your money and purchase the Wet n Wild felt tip eyeliner instead. That one absolutely amazing and is extremely matte pigmented black!!!
Trish A.
Trish A.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Black
Great price for $3 and it makes a nice black line.

Pros: opaque color, can be thin or built up to be thicker. I find that all liquid liners feel different in my hand so it took me a few tries to get used to this one.

Cons: changed! I put more eye primer and it worked a lot better and didn't smudge! I should have tried that sooner but other liners have worked well with minimal primer.

LOVE for the price, pigment, and wing precisement!!
Meg P.
Meg P.
Sammamish , WA
 I like this  eyeliner because it is truly black, it glides on and lasts but it claims to be waterproof and it definitely is not.  I think that is the only downside to this eyeliner because it is a beautiful formula that looks great and is wonderful for beginners to use but it's just not waterproof at all and I don't know why they claim for it to be because it's not.  Otherwise I think this is a great choice for somebody who's on a budget
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Coralville , IA
Review for: Black
I really don't wear liquid eyeliner that often, mostly because it's hard for me to do. However, this essence eyeliner is so good! It makes a very smooth line so you don't have to do a bunch of mini strokes. I love how soft the brush tip is as well because you don't feel like you are going to stab your eye out. This also lasts FOREVER. I have the Kat Von D tattoo liner as well and I like this wayyyy better.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?