BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sara N.
WOW. I was super impressed by this eyeliner, considering it is so so so cheap! The tip is incredibly fine and it's really easy to work with. It goes on, and stays on, super black which I love! It's a great liner for a great price.
Maggie S.
The most amazing thing about this eyeliner is the price! It's so cheap! However I do not like the tip. It is too hard and tugs on my eyelid. It does not apply smoothly. Once applied it seems to stay on nicely. If you're expecting a soft felt tip this is not for you.
Sydney D.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I received this for my birthday on August 1st. I love this! Also it's so affordable. It's slim for traveling. I've never been able to do a winged liner but this was my first try. So easy to just glide on your eye!
Lerin W.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Blue Lagoon 04, Urban Jungle 03, Gunmetal 05, Around Midnight 02, Deep Black 01, Black, Cocoa Bean 06, Other more...
I have never been much of a eyeliner person until a friend showed me this. I am hooked. It gives such a clear line and it totally inexpensive. My favorite color is the black which i wore to the gym and it held the whole time. My only problem is removing it at night😆😝
Trish L.
Great product for the price. $3?! Yes, please. While it's not as dark and inky as I would like, it is waterproof and smudge proof, and the felt tip pen does a fine job. It dries out after a couple months, but it's $3 so it's not a huge deal to buy another one.
Sonja A.
Maine
I was excited to receive a free sample of this as I've heard great things about the brand, however I was very disappointed. When I tried it on my hand it seemed pigmented, long lasting, and it went on very smooth. It was a different story on my eyes.

It tugged and pulled my lids when I was lining them, which lots of products do so I didn't think too much of it knowing that is something I can easily deal with. It also went on very thin, like super watered down black liner. When I went to go over it to smooth out some of the areas with noticeable tugging and to darken it, the liner wiped off completely. After awhile of trying to get this to work I just gave up. It also made my eyes water, which took off even more of the product that I was able to get and keep on leading me to believe it would not actually be waterproof.

I'm happy I got this as a sample so as not to have wasted my money on it, though I still will try other products by this brand in the future.
Hannah T.
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I really do not like this eyeliner. Not much Liner comes out of the felt tip and you really have to keep building the color up to get any pay off. I wouldn't recommend or buy this Eyeliner again
Caitlin K.
Everett
Very pigmented and matte. Goes on easy and stays on. Easy to use on yourself and others. VERY good for the price. Comparable to more expensive eyeliners. Definitely will repurchase when all gone. I reccomend it a lot, can't go wrong with black eyeliner.
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
surprisingly for the price ive gotten to love this, its a great dupe for the KVD trooper liner.. its very waterproof, doesn't smudge  or run off during my workouts.. the only reason i gave it a 4 star is cause the applicator gets flimsy with use
Tiffany L.
Boston , MA
I only used this product once and it already felt like it was dried out. The product wasn't going to the tip of the eyeliner and I just didn't find it easy to use. Definitely not repurchasing this product again.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?