7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #60 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
The reasoning I give this only a 2 star is because it dries out extremely fast. It only lasted me about a month long. The felt tip begins to pull away and will get all over the place. I don't recommend this for creating your "flick" to your wing, but great for creating a line across your upper lash line. I say save your money and purchase the Wet n Wild felt tip eyeliner instead. That one absolutely amazing and is extremely matte pigmented black!!!
Trish A.
Trish A.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Black
Great price for $3 and it makes a nice black line.

Pros: opaque color, can be thin or built up to be thicker. I find that all liquid liners feel different in my hand so it took me a few tries to get used to this one.

Cons: changed! I put more eye primer and it worked a lot better and didn't smudge! I should have tried that sooner but other liners have worked well with minimal primer.

LOVE for the price, pigment, and wing precisement!!
Meg P.
Meg P.
Sammamish , WA
 I like this  eyeliner because it is truly black, it glides on and lasts but it claims to be waterproof and it definitely is not.  I think that is the only downside to this eyeliner because it is a beautiful formula that looks great and is wonderful for beginners to use but it's just not waterproof at all and I don't know why they claim for it to be because it's not.  Otherwise I think this is a great choice for somebody who's on a budget
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Review for: Black
I really don't wear liquid eyeliner that often, mostly because it's hard for me to do. However, this essence eyeliner is so good! It makes a very smooth line so you don't have to do a bunch of mini strokes. I love how soft the brush tip is as well because you don't feel like you are going to stab your eye out. This also lasts FOREVER. I have the Kat Von D tattoo liner as well and I like this wayyyy better.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
I really love this liner! It comes pretty close to my Kat Von D Trooper liner but I still feel it's a close second. It's very black and is easy to work with when doing winged liner. It is definitely more like a pen vs liners that almost have that thin paint brush feel. I would recommend this to anyone that likes the trooper liner and you can't beat the price! It's less than half the price of KVD.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love this eyeliner so much! It's so affordable and works so well. It doesn't smudge or move. Super easy to apply because the felt tip is pointy, firm, and soft enough for application. I would say it's a really great dupe for the Kat Von D's tattoo eyeliner, but for way less. I've gotten this product at Ulta and Target. 100% would recommend especially since it's only $2.99!
Abigail W.
Abigail W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Around Midnight 02
This is a great substitute for NARS stylo (which is my all time fav) It is waterproof enough that watery eyes will not smudge it, which I really appreciate. The application is comparable to the NARS stylo however it doesn't last quite as long. Re-application may be needed after about 10 hours of wearing it. GREAT quality for the price!! I purchase this at Ulta!
Kaleigh S.
Kaleigh S.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Deep Black 01
For the small price of like $2, this is awesome. I think it is totally waterproof and I never have issues with it running. The one thing I have found is that it tends to fade on me throughout the day depending on what eyeshadows I put on. I love this tho for light makeup days or to wear to the pool or beach. I love essence products especially for the price.
Val M.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
This is an average black liner. It is fairly black, but not the darkest I have ever seen. The selling point of this product really is the fact that it's waterproof. I have tested this out, and the liner does not budge, even after a day of swimming. If you know you will be in water, it's so nice to throw this on and be confident that it will stay in place!
Ashane' S.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
Love the way this eyeliner glides on. Its so pigmented and smooth. It literally doesn't budge. The way this eyeliner performed felt as if it were of a higher end product. It lasts all day and doesn't smear. It sets really fast and doesn't counteract with the eyeshadow. I found this eyeliner based off a review on YouTube and have been in love ever since!!
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?