BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Selena A.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I am not a huge eyeliner person, so I tend to find the cheapest one and get that. I usually love using felt tip pens and this was perfect. Very black and drys matte. It is easy to use and apply.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
This is probably one of the greatest drugstore eyeliners I have used. Since it is waterproof it stays put longer than many other eyeliners, even the Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner or the Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner.
Emily H.
Lebanon
Review for: Deep Black 01
This eyeliner is super affordable and works really good. It dries down matte and does not budge. It is the perfect black. It also has a really precise point that allows you to create a super thin line against your lashes.
Jaslynn P.
Ellensburg, WA
Review for: Black
Don’t really recommend if your looking for a matte black eyeliner. It flacked over time on the skin. But the price was pretty cheap. I bought this to see how I felt about felt tip eyeliner pens. Not the biggest fan if your looking for a flicked tail!
Cindy D.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This is an eyeliner I really like. It stays on for the whole day. I bought it online at a makeup store. My eyes are hazel so the black makes them pop! I use it every day!! Definatly will buy this eyeliner again.
Sarah A.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Deep Black 01
I think this eyeliner is OK. It's really not too bad for the price. I just find it's not nearly as pigmented as other higher quality eyeliners. The color doesn't stay as long as I would like as well.
Megan E.
Norman, OK
This eyeliner is honestly the cheapest thing,ever. In price that is! The quality is EXCELLENT,especially for the price tag. If you haven't given it q try I highly recommend. It's not going to break the bank;)
Jessica Y.
Waldorf, MD
Review for: Deep Black 01
This is the product that made me stop buying the pricey Smashbox liquid liner. I had bought multiple eyeliners because the quality is great for the price you pay. The liner lasts on my eyes all day and it’s smudge poof.
Patcess C.
Review for: Around Midnight 02
This liner is okay for the price. It is easy to handle and the wear is about 4-6 hours. The pigmentation is good. I would recommend for those who want to look for a cheap liquid liner.
Dania P.
Review for: Black
I just started learning how to make a winged liner and this eyeliner really helped me! The shape and tip are ideal for him to use on my eyes and I have gotten better.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?