BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Andrea M.
wethersfield
This is a very long lasting product I love it and it gives you a perfect wing and it’s very simple to use I’ve used this since I first started make up and I have recommended it to my friends it is my best friend
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Other
I love this eyeliner! The tip is felt tip and doesn't bend easily. It comes out opaque black which I appreciate so much and it's easy to get a precise line with this eyeliner! It's not waterproof but I don't really mind because I don't normally buy waterproof eyeliner. I definitely recommend this, especially because of how inexpensive this is!
Courtney W.
Shorewood, WI
Review for: Black
I am obsessed with this eyeliner! I have probably purchased about 10 of these! They apply SO easily and is so so blacks. I have tried many other black felt tip liners and this is always better. I have recommended it to so many people. It is the only eyeliner that does smudge on me! Please never discontinue this product
Lili S.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Deep Black 01
The non water proof version of this liner is 10x better. This eyeliner is awful. Didn’t glide well in lid, wasn’t very pigmented. Dries out after 1 use even if stored up side down. Was very disappointed. Won’t buy this again.
L E.
Nampa , ID
Review for: Deep Black 01
Great and affordable eyeliner. It's very easy to apply and it doesn't bleed. The pigmentation is amazing as well. It long lasting and a very affordable product that works wonders! Highly recommend Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof!
Kerri C.
Covington
Great eyeliner but dries out very quickly. I only was able to use mine for about a month before it tried out. It does last on the eyes well though and is easy to apply. Great for beginners!
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Gunmetal 05
These liners are just as good as any high end liner at less than half the price. The packaging is a little simple and plain but that doesn't affect the product inside. This gives the best wing liner and stays all day without flaking off. The only downside is that the pen dries out rather quickly but for the price I don't mind repurchasing it.
Lerin W.
Warner Robins, GA
Review for: Blue Lagoon 04, Urban Jungle 03, Gunmetal 05, Around Midnight 02, Deep Black 01, Black, Cocoa Bean 06, Other
I have never been much of a eyeliner person until a friend showed me this. I am hooked. It gives such a clear line and it totally inexpensive. My favorite color is the black which i wore to the gym and it held the whole time. My only problem is removing it at night😆😝
Deanna C.
North Charleston
Review for: Deep Black 01
it's a felt tip so it dries out quickly after one swipe. cap does not have a pump to make product flow out quicker. i like the shape of the tip it's long and pointy and fairly thin, however there's no bend/flexibility to it so it doesn't make it easy to get a nice clean line along the curve of your lash line. the kat von d tattoo liner that is a brush tip is well worth the money and it lasts forever.
Virginia P.
Brownsville , TX
Used this for my kitty whiskers. Lasted for hours. I like that it is really black but i don't care for the applicator. It feels like a marker and not flexible enough for me so it's hard to get smooth lines. But the liner is long lasting and super affordable.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?