7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #60 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tia F.
Tia F.
Chrisney, IN
I found this to be dry and hard to use. Not dark, come on as a grey. I may have just gotten a bad pen, but for what I got it wasn't worth trying again.
This eyeliner is great because I use it and when it came to my house it started to rain a little and did not rego, I was afraid that that would happen.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bohemia, NY
Review for: Deep Black 01
Best eyeliner pen ever! Can't believe it is only $3! Better than any other liner pen I tried! Get this one, not the original, that one is not good!
Briea G.
Briea G.
I got this eyeliner in my ipsy bag . I really like it , it dries supper quick and the color is really dark . I'm probably going to buy it again .
Sandi L.
Sandi L.
Marion, CT
Would love to try this product. I usually use pencil but, all my friends are using pens/ liquid. They say it's really easy to learn how to apply.
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
I bought this from Ultra last week and so glad I did because it goes on so easy and actually stays on all day, love the cocoa with my green eyes
Hanna W.
Hanna W.
This is a very good eyeliner. It stays all day and it doesn't flake off. Its under $5 and the felt tip is very convenient for a wing. I love it
Janet O.
Janet O.
Orland, CA
I love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and doesnt smudge! Best buy ever. I would highly reccomend this product to any family or friends.
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
It goes on great, it's just you have to get the perfect line to make it look decent. It went on a little too thick for me.
Abisola A.
Abisola A.
Nolita
Review for: Deep Black 01
First time I saw this I was woow, it's needle sharp and so pigmented. be careful using this a lil goes a long way.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?