7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #73 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
alanie o.
alanie o.
Really nice eyeliner I bought this in dark brown at first because it was on sale and was so impressed how easily it glides on I had to pick up the black color as well
Amy B.
Amy B.
Super cheap, and some of the best ones I've used. They do dry out fairly quick especially if used over glitter or heavy shadow, but they are a nice dark liner.
This is a great eyeliner especially for beginners kinda reminds me of the kat Von d eyeliner. Easy to use and great for those days when you're in a hurry.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Katy, TX
I used this tonight to create my perfect winged liner and my whiskers for my cat costume tonight! I like this better then the Kat Von D tattoo eye liner!
I like how define the brush is specially to do the lines in my eyes and its definitely great when it comes to drawing on a face great for face painting
Tia F.
Tia F.
Chrisney, IN
I found this to be dry and hard to use. Not dark, come on as a grey. I may have just gotten a bad pen, but for what I got it wasn't worth trying again.
This eyeliner is great because I use it and when it came to my house it started to rain a little and did not rego, I was afraid that that would happen.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Bohemia, NY
Review for: Deep Black 01
Best eyeliner pen ever! Can't believe it is only $3! Better than any other liner pen I tried! Get this one, not the original, that one is not good!
Sandi L.
Sandi L.
Marion, CT
Would love to try this product. I usually use pencil but, all my friends are using pens/ liquid. They say it's really easy to learn how to apply.
Briea G.
Briea G.
I got this eyeliner in my ipsy bag . I really like it , it dries supper quick and the color is really dark . I'm probably going to buy it again .
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?