BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Emily M.
Little Rock, AR
This eyeliner has by far succeeded all my expectations. It lasts very long and I can apply it very easily.
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
I like it! I surprised with durability. I use it daily and works fine. And its wateeproof
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
I haven't done winged eyeliner of any sort for a long time because with my monolids the liner just smears onto my upper lid. I decided to give this a try because it was so affordable and I have to say I do like the formula. The tip is just the right length for me and it dries quickly to a matte black. I wouldn't say that it's waterproof because I can easily wipe it off with a little water, but when I wiped it with a dry finger it didn't smudge at all. I recommend this for days that you know you won't get your face wet.
Kael S.
Brainerd, MN
Oh My Gosh!!! That's all that I have to say about this eyeliner. This is the holy Grail of all eyeliners. I have always had a bunch of issues involving eyeliner including rub off, poor removal, and even allergic reactions. I have super sensitive eyes and skin and after picking this up as a random buy, I was so excited to discover that I had no issues with it. It stays on ALL day and ALL night. I have put it on at 7am before work, work all day, then go out with friends and when I get back at 1am, this liner is still perfect! I love this eyeliner and I think everyone should try it!!
Rachel S.
Belton
Review for: Around Midnight 02
I LOVE this eyeliner! I much prefer liquid eyeliners to pencils, but the problem with liquids is that sometimes they aren't very long-lasting and smudge quite a bit. I found a recommendation for this eyeliner on YouTube and bought it at Target. I've heard people say that it dries up quickly, but I haven't had this issue at all. It also is quite waterproof in my opinion; I even use it on my upper waterline and it stays in place all day. The price is unbeatable at only a few dollars. I'd highly recommend this Essence eyeliner pen over many others that I've tried at the drugstore.
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
Review for: Deep Black 01
I’ve been wearing eyeliner and doing winged eyeliner almost everyday for years. I’ve tried all different kinds of eyeliners... from gel to liquid, high end to drugstore. I never found one I really loved. But this... HOLY GRAIL! I’m literally obsessed. It’s very pigmented, easy to use, doesn’t dry out quick, and it lasts for hours and hours. And the best part... IT’S CHEAP. Go buy it now!
Diana P.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love this eyeliner so much! It's so affordable and works so well. It doesn't smudge or move. Super easy to apply because the felt tip is pointy, firm, and soft enough for application. I would say it's a really great dupe for the Kat Von D's tattoo eyeliner, but for way less. I've gotten this product at Ulta and Target. 100% would recommend especially since it's only $2.99!
Brooklynn V.
Imperial, PA
This eyeliner works perfectly. I've had it a few months now and it still works almost as good as when I first bought it. It still gets the job done and holds up all day. Would highly recommend!
Nicole V.
Lakewood, CA
Review for: Deep Black 01
I have very oily lids so I have to use a waterproof liner. This pen is so easy to use and it can pretty much get a perfect line every time. It’s black and it stays on for a pretty long time. I would buy this again!
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
This is an average black liner. It is fairly black, but not the darkest I have ever seen. The selling point of this product really is the fact that it's waterproof. I have tested this out, and the liner does not budge, even after a day of swimming. If you know you will be in water, it's so nice to throw this on and be confident that it will stay in place!
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?