7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #60 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mary U.
Mary U.
I have never been good at eyeliner, but after I got this I feel like a pro! Super easy to work with and very pigmented! AND it's super cheap so how can you beat that?? I picked mine up at ulta for under $5!
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
How to get the perfect cat eye .
1.Buy this eyeliner (Target)
2.price is really affordable($)
3.go crazy practice because why not
4.waterproof and seriously who are we kidding this is life !!!
5. Repeat ❤️
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
First time trying a product from this brand and it didn't disappoint me. I got this on my Ipsy Bag of October and loved it. Very easy to use and has really good pigmentation. The best part: is waterproof.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Ok so I'm not usually one to trust cheep makeup, but holy cow this stuff is amazing! It stays so well, and the tip allows for great wings, and varying thickness. So loving this product!!
jessie p.
jessie p.
Wyomissing, PA
Review for: Deep Black 01
Honestly this eyeliner is comparable, even better than the urban decay ink for eyes pen. This stuff stays on so well and super easy to apply. For $2.99 its a great deal!
alanie o.
alanie o.
Really nice eyeliner I bought this in dark brown at first because it was on sale and was so impressed how easily it glides on I had to pick up the black color as well
Amy B.
Amy B.
Super cheap, and some of the best ones I've used. They do dry out fairly quick especially if used over glitter or heavy shadow, but they are a nice dark liner.
This is a great eyeliner especially for beginners kinda reminds me of the kat Von d eyeliner. Easy to use and great for those days when you're in a hurry.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Katy, TX
I used this tonight to create my perfect winged liner and my whiskers for my cat costume tonight! I like this better then the Kat Von D tattoo eye liner!
This eyeliner is great because I use it and when it came to my house it started to rain a little and did not rego, I was afraid that that would happen.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?