BY ESSENCE #54 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?2 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ember E.
Ember E.
Spring Hill, FL
One of my favorite eyeliners. Super pigmented, very affordable, and one of my first loves. The only downside is that after long wear it smudges pretty easily if you do as much as rub your eyes. Overall one of my favorites.
Chelsey L.
Chelsey L.
This pen is a must have for me because it is so cheap for the quality it is. The felt tip on this pen is very easy to maneuver and create the perfect wing. It is also very pigmented and allows you to control your strokes.
Riley M.
Riley M.
I LOVE IT. essence is working it's way up to be one of my favorite brands available drugstore or high end. This eyeliner is great and lasts for a really long time. It works really well and I'd review it for sure
Renee K.
Renee K.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love this eyeliner. The price is very affordable. It work great. I prefer it over name brand eyeliner. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking. My sister showed me and I fell in love from the start! ❤️
Janet M.
Janet M.
I didn't like this product. It's supposed to be waterproof and it still runs. Another thing I didn't like about it is that I couldn't eye line my eyelid on top of eyeshadow. It just made it too hard to put on.
Jihyun P.
Jihyun P.
Milpitas, CA
I think mine is bad one. I read a lot of good reviews and then bought one but mine dried up after two times using it. So now it works but very difficult to make a line. I might buy another one and try again.
Mary U.
Mary U.
I have never been good at eyeliner, but after I got this I feel like a pro! Super easy to work with and very pigmented! AND it's super cheap so how can you beat that?? I picked mine up at ulta for under $5!
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
How to get the perfect cat eye .
1.Buy this eyeliner (Target)
2.price is really affordable($)
3.go crazy practice because why not
4.waterproof and seriously who are we kidding this is life !!!
5. Repeat ❤️
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
First time trying a product from this brand and it didn't disappoint me. I got this on my Ipsy Bag of October and loved it. Very easy to use and has really good pigmentation. The best part: is waterproof.
Mackenzie S.
Mackenzie S.
Ok so I'm not usually one to trust cheep makeup, but holy cow this stuff is amazing! It stays so well, and the tip allows for great wings, and varying thickness. So loving this product!!
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?