7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #71 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kristie L.
Kristie L.
Black eyeliner with a very fine felt tip great for wings lasts all day but easy to take off at night!! Very reasonably priced truly love this product!! Very impressed with all essence products that I have tried and they are always adding new stuff!!
Katie H.
Katie H.
River Falls, WI
Review for: Deep Black 01
It's okay. Not my favorite but you can't beat the price. My only thing is that when I apply it, it doesn't quite look very black. Sometimes it looks like a ashy black which I don't like. However, I love that it is smudge proof for most of the day.
Julia I.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
Hands down the easiest cat eye! Normally it takes me about 5_10 mins to get my eyeliner perfect, but this was done with a quick swipe! I'm not sure just how waterproof it is but it did not smudge all day and that's what really matters. Love!
Christina D.
Christina D.
lincoln, NE
This is the absolute best eyeliner! as far as pencil goes I wore it over 7 hours it did not smear, fade, transfer. It is seriously amazing! Best part it stayys on your water line! and doesn't go anywhete for 4$ I would recommend to anyone!
Karlee L.
Karlee L.
Martinsville, VA
This product was recommended to me and I thought the price was too good to beat ($3 at Ulta). The felt tip is good for those who are still getting used to liner because it can be really thin or thick depending on how you hold it.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
This pen is a dupe for the Kat Von D Tattoo liner! With a added bonus that it is waterproof! It doesn't flake off or look patchy through out the day. It stays true to the black color when you first put it on! I love this thing!
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Deep Black 01
Highly impressed with this super affordable eyeliner. The felt tip applicator is very slim and precise for doing a sleek cat-eyeliner look. Do grab it if you see it, you won't regret it. I will be buying more of this liner!
Ember E.
Ember E.
Jefferson City, MO
One of my favorite eyeliners. Super pigmented, very affordable, and one of my first loves. The only downside is that after long wear it smudges pretty easily if you do as much as rub your eyes. Overall one of my favorites.
Chelsey L.
Chelsey L.
This pen is a must have for me because it is so cheap for the quality it is. The felt tip on this pen is very easy to maneuver and create the perfect wing. It is also very pigmented and allows you to control your strokes.
Dahlia X.
Dahlia X.
bellevue, WA
Review for: Deep Black 01
This is one of my favorite eyeliners, its SO affordable and is perfect because its waterproof and long lasting, the only downside that I've had with essence eyeliners is that they aren't as black as I want them to be.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?