BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I wouldn't say this is truely water proof. By the end of the day when my eyes are watering this eyeliner smudges. But for the price and ease of use I can't knock it.
Angela L.
Piscataway, NJ
I decided to give this a three star rating because when I first tried it, I fell in love and it became my favorite eyeliner. It's pitch black, easy to apply, and so incredibly affordable. Unfortunately, even though I used this product for 6 months without an issue, I developed an allergic reaction too and ended up getting a secondary bacterial infection that caused red bumps around my eyes. I went to the doctor and she said that it was most likely from my mascara or eyeliner. Since then I've poked around at my products to see what could've caused this and it turned out to be this liner, which makes me really sad since I loved it so much. I don't know if what happened to me has happened to anyone else but I feel like this is a good reminder that sometimes the cheapest product isn't worth damaging your skin for. I will probably be more cautious now when trying out drugstore products.
Cory Z.
Cleveland, OH
This Essence Gel Eye Pencil Waterproof (02 around midnight) last until you take it off. Seriously. You can swim, sleep, shower, cry, work or just be pretty in this. If you want to smudge it, do it before it sets, you have like, a minute. The black is amazing, super black but the metallic teal is a dream, the perfect 'pop' product, for double line, lower lash line, or waterline pop of color, it brings out the white in your eyes and is so fun and eye-catching in all the best ways. You absolutely can wear this as a mom, teacher, gramma, lawyer whatever and not get side eye. And it's like, 3$. You won't get better quality for any price. If you like makeup for ever, urban decay, or Marc jacobs gel pencils you will love these.
Elizabeth Y.
This product has it's merits such as its price point and I think it is a great addition option to test out liquid eyeliner but it will not replace my KatVon D tattoo liner or my Stila Stay All Day. Although the tip of the brush is stiff, application was not too difficult. The stiffness of the tip really helped to create a rather clean and sharp wing. While the product claims to be waterproof, the wear time was the most disappointing because it smeared and left my wing sparse and spotty before the end of the night. If you do opt for this eyeliner expect touchups frequently and make it one of your accessories for the night.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
bought this from Ulta in a set and boy am i amazed. the tip is very fine and the ink is very pigmented. My inner eye has issues watering during application and during the day. the initial application to my troublesome eye was not a complete success but it did stop a lot of the smudging i usually get. The other eye was a complete success. No smudging, running or fading. It is easy to apply and dries fairly quick. i think this is going to replace my beloved kat Von D tattoo loner. Applied at 6 am and it is going on 3 and still looks dark, pigmented, straight and not one flake or smudge.
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
Okay so I am absolutely the pickiest girl you will ever meet when it comes to eyeliner. I love felt tip pen liquid liner, but I have super sensitive and watery eyes so my mascara and eyeliner absolutely have to be waterproof. I normally use stila liner which is really my holy grail. But it's expensive and sometimes I like to have a cheaper option on hand. This is it! This is precise, easy to use and doesn't smudge all over the place. I still am a slave to my stila but I now need to have this on hand at all times, I'd consider this a dupe honestly. The color could be a little darker when it dries but for under $3 how could you complain? I love this! I will be stalking up on these!
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
I really love this liner! It comes pretty close to my Kat Von D Trooper liner but I still feel it's a close second. It's very black and is easy to work with when doing winged liner. It is definitely more like a pen vs liners that almost have that thin paint brush feel. I would recommend this to anyone that likes the trooper liner and you can't beat the price! It's less than half the price of KVD.
Juliet L.
This eye liner is awesome!  And this review is coming from a girl with oily lids. Almost everything smudges on me from kohl liners to mascaras.  But this liner stays!  It's definitely comparable to the Milani eye tech extreme (which I used to be  a die hard fan of).  But this is half the price!  And do I dare say it?  It's a perfect dupe for the Kat Von D tattoo liner which I've received countless samples of but never splurged on.  But why do you need to when you have this essence waterproof liner?  It's amazing. Definitely will continue using it!
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
Wow okay this eyeliner is seriously the best. It's so easy to apply and put on my wing without it being ugly af. It's so worth it because it's seriously cheap! I just randomly threw it in my basket on Ulta when I saw the reviews just to try it out and boy did I make the best choice ever. Seriously love it more than my Maybelline Cream Eyeliner. AND DID I MENTION IT'S WATERPROOF?
Patricia M.
Chesapeake, VA
It's very black and dries down matte. Lasts a really long time. I've worn it for 10 hours straight and it didn't budge for the most part. I noticed that it did run a little as I was getting towards the 8-9 hour mark. The eyeliner pen has a really nice tip, which allows you to achieve a super sharp wing. The only negative I have noticed is that it does dry out pretty fast.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?