BY ESSENCE #65 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rachel W.
Andover, NJ
Review for: Deep Black 01
Okay so I am absolutely the pickiest girl you will ever meet when it comes to eyeliner. I love felt tip pen liquid liner, but I have super sensitive and watery eyes so my mascara and eyeliner absolutely have to be waterproof. I normally use stila liner which is really my holy grail. But it's expensive and sometimes I like to have a cheaper option on hand. This is it! This is precise, easy to use and doesn't smudge all over the place. I still am a slave to my stila but I now need to have this on hand at all times, I'd consider this a dupe honestly. The color could be a little darker when it dries but for under $3 how could you complain? I love this! I will be stalking up on these!
Courtney G.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this liner! It comes pretty close to my Kat Von D Trooper liner but I still feel it's a close second. It's very black and is easy to work with when doing winged liner. It is definitely more like a pen vs liners that almost have that thin paint brush feel. I would recommend this to anyone that likes the trooper liner and you can't beat the price! It's less than half the price of KVD.
Juliet L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye liner is awesome!  And this review is coming from a girl with oily lids. Almost everything smudges on me from kohl liners to mascaras.  But this liner stays!  It's definitely comparable to the Milani eye tech extreme (which I used to be  a die hard fan of).  But this is half the price!  And do I dare say it?  It's a perfect dupe for the Kat Von D tattoo liner which I've received countless samples of but never splurged on.  But why do you need to when you have this essence waterproof liner?  It's amazing. Definitely will continue using it!
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow okay this eyeliner is seriously the best. It's so easy to apply and put on my wing without it being ugly af. It's so worth it because it's seriously cheap! I just randomly threw it in my basket on Ulta when I saw the reviews just to try it out and boy did I make the best choice ever. Seriously love it more than my Maybelline Cream Eyeliner. AND DID I MENTION IT'S WATERPROOF?
Patricia M.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very black and dries down matte. Lasts a really long time. I've worn it for 10 hours straight and it didn't budge for the most part. I noticed that it did run a little as I was getting towards the 8-9 hour mark. The eyeliner pen has a really nice tip, which allows you to achieve a super sharp wing. The only negative I have noticed is that it does dry out pretty fast.
Valentina T.
Minneapolis, MN
You can't go wrong with this eyeliner for the price! Very easy to apply, as it is a convenient felt tip pen style. I purchased mine at ulta, although I believe some targets that carry Essence might have them as well. The only thing is that you need to store it upside down, so the liquid travels to the tip and ensure easy application. i also have oily lids, and have found that I cannot wear this alone as it will transfer to my crease. Other than that, great product!
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll be honest, I'm horrible at applying eyeliner. I don't know if it's my unsteady hands or my impatience, but I have avoided non pencil eye liner for years. BUT this product is a total game changer. It is liquid but has a firm, thin felt tip that goes on smooth and fine. My only regret is that I wish I found it sooner.
Taylor F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The reasoning I give this only a 2 star is because it dries out extremely fast. It only lasted me about a month long. The felt tip begins to pull away and will get all over the place. I don't recommend this for creating your "flick" to your wing, but great for creating a line across your upper lash line. I say save your money and purchase the Wet n Wild felt tip eyeliner instead. That one absolutely amazing and is extremely matte pigmented black!!!
Heather H.
Killen, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like with this eyeliner you get the best bang for your buck. It's $3, pretty black, dries quick and supposedly waterproof. My only complaint which will most likely be a deal breaker (but I'll give it a few my trys) is that mine skipped like crazy on me. Ooh I can't stand that, but other than that it's perfect.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this eyeliner glides on. Its so pigmented and smooth. It literally doesn't budge. The way this eyeliner performed felt as if it were of a higher end product. It lasts all day and doesn't smear. It sets really fast and doesn't counteract with the eyeshadow. I found this eyeliner based off a review on YouTube and have been in love ever since!!
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?