7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #71 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sidney B.
Sidney B.
This eyeliner is awesome! I am someone who is sooooo bad at liner and I could do a perfect wing with this product better than i could with any of the similar high end liners i have tried. It wears well and is super pigmented when applied and although it is long wearing I found it easy to clean up any mistakes.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
MY FAVOURITE EYELINER! Have you ever bought an expensive eyeliner pen only to have it dry up and stop working after a few weeks? It's infuriating. That happened to me a few times, and that's why I decided to try this. It's $3 (and sometimes goes on sale for even less than that). Since I discovered this eyeliner, I haven't spent money on any other brand of eyeliner pen.

The tip is pointed and firm. You can do a very thin line or a thicker line depending on how you angle the pen. And once it has dried -- and it dries quickly -- it does not budge. I have hooded eyes, and a lot of eyeliners smear and smudge on me. This stuff stays in place, lasts all day, and doesn't come off until I use eye makeup remover or my Makeup Eraser.

I've started buying a few of these every time I see them on sale. This is one of those almost too good to be true products, and I'd be sad if it were discontinued.
Mey R.
Mey R.
I love this eyeliner is so nice and it is long lasting. I love the way I can use it in my eye.
Dayana C.
Dayana C.
Quito
Use este producto durante algunos meses, el costo es sumamente bajo en comparación con otras marcas, el problema es que no pigmenta de la forma en la que quisiera
Mary W.
Mary W.
I love this eyeliner. It draws thin and stays on all day. Really black. Hard to wash off if I'm not using my waterproof remover. Only downside is my own tip losses it sharpness after a couple months
amelia h.
amelia h.
Poole, Dorset
I find this is not black enough to do the job. The bend brush tip is similar to kat von d's tattoo liner, bit bendy for me. it's last a long and doesnt smudge but looks more light grey to me.
Katy W.
Katy W.
super good eyeliner ,it works soooo good and anyone could use it and it would be easy to use for beginners
Marija C.
Marija C.
I just love this eyeliner it is waterproof and really easy to use and for the price i think that you will really get something good:)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
I see a lot of not so good reviews but I actually really like this eyeliner pen. It may not be waterproof but it makes the perfect cat eye wing look. It's cheap and affordable.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Meh, it's okay. It doesn't apply as nicely as it should and it's not all that waterproof. The tip is way too long for my liking. The only okay thing about this product for me is that when it finially applies, it's a niceblack.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?