BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
melissa c.
Arezzo
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
this eyeliner is really great and precise. I usually use eyeliner everyday, and it doesn't smudge throughout the day, even if it's really hot and I tend to sweat a bit. I. used it even to go to the seaside and it really is waterproof.
Anyway I must say that when I went to the pool, it did smudge a bit, maybe because of some chemical components.
lastly, with an oil based makeup remover, is really simple to remove.
farah l.
cairo
I really like this eyeliner it lasts a good amount of time,really dark and easy to use

I wont say it's 100% water proof but it doesn't melt the second it touches water it doesn't seem to transfer either

If the tip dries out just take it out and flip it over as there's another end to it
I'd recommend it for a beginner
Saeiko C.
Ottawa
Review for: Black more...
I really wanted to love this eyeliner, I’ve seen so many amazing regeiew about it. I would say it is quite smudgeproof and the price is amazing. But I’ve had some problems with it.
Forst of all, I found this very difficult to use. The ink in the eyeliner dried out almost immediately and it took quite a few strokes to get the line i wanted. The colour also fades very easily, and makes the black look gray.
Jessica W.
Niagara Falls, ON
This product (and whole brand actually) is so amazing, and it's the cheapest line I've come across. I paid $2.44 for this product at Real Canadian Superstore. It is amazing quality first of all, a very firm tip, and doesn't dry out. It's the ONLY eyeliner I have put on that doesn't smudge after getting freaky, so the wear is there with this one.
Sara G.
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
It's pretty good about staying on all day, but it's not waterproof. The bulk of it will stay on, but it'll start flaking when it gets wet, even if you don't rub it (it is quite easy to remove, too). The pigmentation is good, but what really annoys me about this eyeliner is that you really can't get any color if you just use the tip. You have to hold it at an angle, so drawing a fine line is pretty much impossible.
Znb Z.
The Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is one of the brand's top sellers. It has a fine-tip brush point that makes drawing everyday liner and wings a breeze. We love this product, but if you don't want to shell out $20, Influensters say there are some great dupes that will leave a few extra pennies in your piggy bank.

The following liners are similar alternatives that won't hurt your pocket when you repurchase over and over again and will give you the same smooth, long-lasting application and wear!
Stephanie M.
Nerepis , NB
I just purchased this eyeliner last night and let me tell you, it does not move once it's on. For the price you cannot beat the quality, it does take a little work to get a thick line but I did buy the superfine option because I am just getting into applying eyeliner. I will repurchase this again for sure ! And can't wait to try the other ones once I get more comfortable applying liner
Nirvashna P.
Absolutely love the Essence Eyeliner Pen. It's thin so it allows for a precise line and it's fast drying. It doesn't smudge and lasts literally the whole day! I do find that it can dry up quite quickly if you don't use it often. I love that it's affordable and always available in stores so I never have to go without it
lauren m.
this is my all time favourite liner!!!! the tip of the liner is perfectly pointed for the ultimate wing. as someone with very full lashes its very hard to find a liner that can get to that crease but this one does it like a pro.  the liner lasts hours and never needs reapplying and this is important because i wear contacts and am constantly having to put drops in them.
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
As far as 'felt tip' style eyeliners go, this is a very good option for the price (about £2). I have the black and it goes on smoothly with a good pigment giving an opaque black line. The nib is a nice aize making it wasy to control application. It isn't completely waterproof in my opinion as didnt hold up to my watery eye but not much does. Its definitely worth the money.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?