BY ESSENCE #65 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see a lot of not so good reviews but I actually really like this eyeliner pen. It may not be waterproof but it makes the perfect cat eye wing look. It's cheap and affordable.
Sarah D.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This eyeliner is one of those understated eyeliners that no one really knows. I promise, it's a holy grail eyeliner! It goes on smoothly, it's great for beginners, it lasts a long time, and it has a great felt tip!
Speaking of the price, the eyeliner is super cheap ($2.99) and creates precise sharp wings. I always rely on this product when it comes to my everyday make up! It hasn't let me down and I would definitely definitely buy it again!

10/10 recommend! It's amazing!!! Also, you can re-apply it and it won't mess it up!
All time FAVOURITE eyeliner ... if you have oily skin like me this is perfect it doesn't smudge its waterproof!!! I love this eyeliner the first time I brought it I got it from the drug store but I can't find it anywhere anymore ... it's sad because I would buy it again any day !! I can promise u , you wouldn't regret buying it
This eyeliner is very waterproof I tested it on my hand in the store then went swimming, when I got out it was still there, but it was easy to remove with makeup remover. It is easy to apply to the lid. it is fast drying. Best $3 eyeliner!!
Natalija Š.
Kr
yeah it good but not what i was expecting. i bought it and it was like 3 months old and i had to throw it away so yeah i wouldn't buy it again. and maybe it's just didn't work for me i don't know
Amy W.
Meh, it's okay. It doesn't apply as nicely as it should and it's not all that waterproof. The tip is way too long for my liking. The only okay thing about this product for me is that when it finially applies, it's a niceblack.
Ana Carolina B.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I like this product, it's easy to use, good pigmented, the price is very nice and affordable. The applicator is my favore thing about this product, it's thin and easy to use. I recommend it!
Leonarda B.
Review for: Deep Black 01
bought it last month and it is totally dired out now. i really liked it at first. for the cheap price it gives amazing pigmentation and is really long lasting but it's a shame it dries out so quick. i think i would buy it again if i was looking for a very cheap eyeliner
sumaiya p.
Sharjah
Love this to bits. So waterproof. A little satiny finish but nothing I can't live with cause of the price point.. Love essence products and their eye liner game is more on point than my wings 😉
Mila L.
Lausanne
Review for: Black
Really like this one the brush on it is very nice it last all day, but they try out fast so you have to buy one every month. But for the money it is not a problem I still would buy it again :)
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?