BY ESSENCE #55 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?2 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Viktoria M.
Viktoria M.
Uzhhorod
Review for: Deep Black 01
Super long lasting and waterproof eyeliner. Very affordable price. Easy to remove with a waterproof makeup remover. I reach for it pretty often, especially during summer. Would buy again.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Me encanta! La punta es perfecta, puedes hacer un delineado fino o tan grueso como lo quieras, es muy preciso y el color muy negro! Definitivamente de mis favoritos!
Tali L.
Tali L.
Review for: Deep Black 01
BEST EYELINER EVER. I alternate between this and the super thin one and they rock. I find EYELINER no matter the brand all does the same thing. These are super affordable and last so long.
Heather R.
Heather R.
St John's, NL
This thing is a life saver! It is an absolutle must have for clean lines and makes doing winged liner insanely easy! Super black and easy to apply Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof
Roya Z.
Roya Z.
Essence is good quality and cheap brand i love their products and this one is one of my favorites and also the liquid is amazing and really waterproof and the black color is strong
Kathlyn S.
Kathlyn S.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This USED to be my favorite but I don't know if they did something to the formula but it now STAINS my eyelids blue!! I never had a problem with it for the first two years I used it! Then I stopped to try other products but ended up coming back to it after a year! I bought two of them because I knew I was going to like it, but I guess I was wrong since it now stains my eyelids! Luckily essence has great customer service and sent me other products as an apology since they don't do refunds. In conclusion, I will not purchase this again in the future.
Tamar L.
Tamar L.
Review for: Deep Black 01
Where do I begin? This eyeliner is beyond amazing! It's super black pigmented and it stays on all day and doesn't fade! I love to wear this and it's so easy to achieve the perfect winged liner with this liner pen!
ghada D.
ghada D.
tunis
Review for: Deep Black 01
Il n'est pas mal , mais il n'est parfait , le noir est un peu flou , je porte des lentilles de contact et mes yeux sont très sensible, il n'a pas bien marché avec mes yeux , je recommande celui de MANHATTAN !! Parfait
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
PEI
Review for: Around Midnight 02
Very disappointed in this eyeliner-after hearing rave reviews, I figured I'd give it a try. It was very dry, and gave off poor pigmentation. Maybe I just had some bad luck??
Kira N.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Deep Black 01
I looove this pen! I honestly didn't expect to love it as much as I do. Very precise pen that doesn't bend and it's very black. And for $3 you can't really complain.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?