BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
mimi m.
My new go to liquid lip! I have been trying out liquid lips for months because I desperately wanted to love them, but kept getting disappointed due to the very drying effects, crumbling, and cracking. I decided to try this one out in Ulta, and wore it around the store for and I actually forgot I had it on, it was so comfortable. It dries down completely in about 3-5 minutes and stays put, without drying out my lips or crumbling. The color selection is a bit limited, currently, so I hope that they come out with more soon. I purchased Child Star, Queen B, Cool Girl (my favorite), and Who's Zooming who (a gorgeous navy blue). I can wear them all day with minimal touch ups. As usual, they do slide around when you eat something greasy or oily, but are waterproof. Th pigment is perfect, and does not streak when applying. I love, love, love these lips
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
MY FAVOURITE EYELINER! Have you ever bought an expensive eyeliner pen only to have it dry up and stop working after a few weeks? It's infuriating. That happened to me a few times, and that's why I decided to try this. It's $3 (and sometimes goes on sale for even less than that). Since I discovered this eyeliner, I haven't spent money on any other brand of eyeliner pen.

The tip is pointed and firm. You can do a very thin line or a thicker line depending on how you angle the pen. And once it has dried -- and it dries quickly -- it does not budge. I have hooded eyes, and a lot of eyeliners smear and smudge on me. This stuff stays in place, lasts all day, and doesn't come off until I use eye makeup remover or my Makeup Eraser.

I've started buying a few of these every time I see them on sale. This is one of those almost too good to be true products, and I'd be sad if it were discontinued.
Tammy M.
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
This super fine eyeliner pen is the BOMB!! I have found a few great products from essence and the great thing is that they are super affordable. My favourite YouTube makeup guru Tati recently did a video solely on essence products and she raved about this pen. I think it was $3.99 so even though you might have to keep repurchasing because once you start using it it does dry down fairly quick but at that price: it's not te end of the world to buy another. It dries down matte and stays ALL DAY!! It's sooooo worth it. I purchased it at my local Shoppers drug mart and will in fact purchase it again! :)
Carole L.
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
This is one of my favourite felt tip eyeliners of all time!It is super black upon application and the applicator tip is really thin too which makes it very easy to apply to your lids. It is simple to create the perfect wing with this product and it is so inexpensive for the quality of the product. It has never smudged on me and wears all day. Quick tip if you've never tried this product, if your applicator starts to fray or is dried out, use tweasers to pull the felt tip out because the other end is a new felt tip ready to use so you are actually able to get the use of 2 felt tips in one pen!
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
I have mixed feelings about this product.
+ of it are: affordability, beautiful packaging, easy to find in every drugstore, easy to apply, it is waterproof
- are: dries out too fast, doesn't stay all day (actually even more than 2 hours), needs more layers to get rich color.
I think this liner is good if you need to try out what eyeliner is in general, if you just started doing makeup or just would like to find some new affordable makeup products. If you are amateur makeup artist or even more, I wouldn't recommend it to you.
Maria K.
I had really high hopes for this product given all the positive reviews online. The eyeliner swatched beautifully on my hand; however, it did not layer well at all on the eyelid, and the line wasn't pigmented enough. I thought that maybe I got an old one and it was partly dried out.. I bought another one from a different store, and it was the same story... the application wasn't smooth, and you end up spending quite a while to make it look decent. It wasn't worth it for me even at this price tag.
Marianthi A.
Livadeia
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I love this product. The tip of the liner makes the application so easy. It applies consistently, the color is rich and pigmented, it dries beautifully matte. It lasts very long and it is indeed waterproof. The only downside to it is that I feel like the product in the pen either dries up fast or ends fast and I don't get to use it as long as I want, so I need to buy another one. But that is not an issue, since the price is so low. Amazing quality eyeliner!
Katelyn A.
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I bought this after Tati raved about it on her channel. I was not overly impressed! I usually prefer a brush tip over a felt tip, but this one seemed promising. What I didn't like was the formula. It isn't very opaque and doesn't layer well. If you try to go over your line, you end up removing part of the layer underneath. I'm going to be using this to fill in my inner rim when I wear falsies.
Update- this is almost dried out already and I've only used it 3 times!!
melissa c.
Arezzo
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
this eyeliner is really great and precise. I usually use eyeliner everyday, and it doesn't smudge throughout the day, even if it's really hot and I tend to sweat a bit. I. used it even to go to the seaside and it really is waterproof.
Anyway I must say that when I went to the pool, it did smudge a bit, maybe because of some chemical components.
lastly, with an oil based makeup remover, is really simple to remove.
farah l.
cairo
I really like this eyeliner it lasts a good amount of time,really dark and easy to use

I wont say it's 100% water proof but it doesn't melt the second it touches water it doesn't seem to transfer either

If the tip dries out just take it out and flip it over as there's another end to it
I'd recommend it for a beginner
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?