7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #71 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Paula B.
Paula B.
It's cheap and stays in all day! I like it very much, always have in my purse.
Maca A.
Maca A.
Review for: Blue Lagoon 04, Urban Jungle 03, Gunmetal 05, Around Midnight 02, Black, Cocoa Bean 06
Increíble. Producto 100% recomendable.Desde que lo comencé a utilizar mi delineado es increíble. Me encAnta
SEMARIA P.
SEMARIA P.
Review for: Deep Black 01, Black
I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make. I Love Make
Oluwadayi M.
Oluwadayi M.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love love love this eyeliner pen.it is great for beginners, very easy to work with and also very cheap.It has a very fine tip and doesn't smear.
Paula F.
Paula F.
Beamsville
Amazing dupe for the cat von d tattoo liner, at a fraction of the cost.This is very waterproof, but comes off easily with makeup remover. Very pigmented, beautiful black, makes a very nice thin line, and easy to use for a beginner.love it!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Cala Millor
Se seca muy rápido, a las dos semanas o así de tenerlo deja de tener buen pigmento, pero el poco tiempo que dura, dura bien
Amal Z.
Amal Z.
Sousse
I really like it,easy to use and the color is Amazing too and it is so waterproof.....
sandi t.
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
essence eyeliner pens will always be my choice !! i love them easy to use, perfect colour and last long !
Valentina S.
Valentina S.

This eyeliner has incredible pigmentation, its fine tip fits completely to the shape of the eye and is easy to manipulate, for the outline of cat is completely amazing, in addition to mention that it is very resistant to water and the makeup lasts all night . On the other hand, one of its disadvantages is that having the tip so fine dries very fast and you have to shake it more than the bill for the product to leave, that often leaves stains, but you have to know how to keep it closed in a good way and take care the product.
Loes -.
Loes -.
Gouda
I love it because it's easy to use but if it dried you can't go over it. This is the first time I used this product and I bought it ad kruitvat.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?