7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #71 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chantalle G.
Chantalle G.
Absolutely hate this product. It's felt tip. Which is fine. But either there no product coming out or u shake it all comes out at the same time and makes a huge mess. The finish is fine.
Csilla G.
Csilla G.
Targu Mures
It is a pretty good eyeliner for the price, it's definitely not waterproof :(, but stays one for most of the day.
Shauna M.
Shauna M.
Napier
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love this product, I use it every day as I do my eyeliner wing every day and this product makes it really easy
jeffrey s.
jeffrey s.
It can make a real pointy wing but, i couldn't believe how fast the bottle was empty. But for the price it was worth it.
Ashna P.
Ashna P.
Good quality. Nice dark colour . Dries fast and it's not messy at all. Tip is not that hard so it's comfortable while applying.
Or N.
Or N.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This is one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. It's so black and and it has such a thin felt tip and it's so affordable. I love it.
Jecka D.
Jecka D.
Love this product! Especially this particular colour, blue lagoon! It goes on smooth and really brightens up my normal day to day black eyeliner.
Belinda v.
Belinda v.
Münchenbuchsee, Bern
Review for: Deep Black 01
I liked the fact that it actually was waterproof and hat a very sharp fine tip. In the beginning it was also very black but it dried out sooo quickly and I don't know what I could have done to prevent it.
adi c.
adi c.
Review for: Deep Black 01
amazing cwolety very cheap but stay on your eays all day without a praymer complementing evert eay color
Sharon A.
Sharon A.
YES YES YES!! Holy moly does this last forever!! It's SOOO good and creamy. I was honestly in shock with how hard it is to get off once you put it on!
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?