BY ESSENCE #65 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Michaela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this eyeliner is a great alternative for higher end products such as the kat von d tattoo liner. it has a felt tip applicator which makes it easy to make precise lines. the pigment is very strong and not at all streaky. although it is waterproof minimal tugging is needed for removal.
Doaa M.
Review for: Deep Black 01, Blue Lagoon 04, Urban Jungle 03, Cocoa Bean 06
I don't know where to start, this one is the best Ben ever it lasts with me all the day and sometimes day and night it's waterproof as I wash my face 5 time for praying and it still just like there and didn't ruined or make my eyes in a mess, the colors so wonderful I hope to buy more and more
Emily R.
Hertfordshire
Review for: Deep Black 01
If you struggle with eyeliner, using an eyeliner pen makes it a lot easier. This glides on, and stays put all day long, yet its actually easy to remove at the end of the day! Whenever I've been wearing this and its rained or its been really hot and sweaty, this stays put, not matter what!
Nina
Slovenia
Review for: Deep Black 01
It is okay. I bought this in Dm-slovenia and it was 2.99$ so it is very cheap.it is so easy to apply and use but it really doesn stay on for really long...but other way i like it and i will buy it again.
Kristina  B.
Fort Frances , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice inexpensive liquid liner that really stays put. The tip is super fine and the liner is nice and pigmented. My only complaint is that the tip is a bit long and can be difficult to work with.
Jillian T.
This is the best eyeliner I've ever used!! It's so inexpensive, it's pigmented, long lasting, and easy to work with. Recently I just found out that when your eyeliner feels dry, you can pull out the felt tip and flip it around- and there you go, a brand new tip with fresh pigment!
malika m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye eyeliner is very much liked because it is practical and easy to use and I have seen in many Utopers use it and thank this product and use it so much I was very happy when I found it in this application I liked and gives people the opportunity to use the products
Catalina F.
Calama
El mejor deliniador del mundo!!!
Su punta de plumon permite a las que no nos sabemos delinear los ojos bien , que se nos haga mucho mas facil y parejo , sin duda tiene un acabado hermoso , es uno de los mejores deliniadores que he probado!!! Lo amo con todo mi ser
somebody n.
Review for: Deep Black 01
Perfect to make a sharp wing and I'd say good staying power but not great if you have oily lids (the oil breaks it up, but does not come off with water!). Also I'd go over it with a liquid (not felt tip) pigmented liner but on its own it's okay color. I would still buy again though.
Haley  N.
Brantford ON
Yes love it! I can wing my eyeliner with on try with this eyeliner! Better than any other pen because the felt type can move with curves of a wing! Long lasting and pigmented. This is the only eyeliner I buy! AND its under $4 and lasts a long time!
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?