7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #71 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Beaver County , Ab, Alberta, Alberta
I love the style and it worked great at first but after 2 weeks it dried up and is hard to use. Also do not think that its veey waterproof.
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
It could be better. I have oily skin and many hours it starts to budge little on warm days. On colder days it stays great all day. It's even a little hard to remove on those days.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Whitby
Best water proof linner and super cheap. I believe I paid 2 dollars and the gel linner is so easy to put on. Best stuff for super cheap
Astrid L.
Astrid L.
I use this eyeliner everyday, it's part of my daily makeup routine. I tried so many eyeliners and none like this one. It last all day
María H.
María H.
Doral, FL
Review for: Deep Black 01
This is the best eyeliner I've used! I swear, I live in a hot place but the eyeliner stays all day, it's very intense and doesn't get dry. I really love it.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Brantford, ON
Review for: Deep Black 01
I bought this about a month ago, wanting to get into liquid marker liners. Although it definitely was waterproof I hated it. It didn't go on smoothly at all and looked like I just drew on my eye with a dull, low running ink marker. Definitely not my favorite.
Chen J.
Chen J.
Sydney
When I first started using this, I thought I had hit the pencil liner jackpot. It was so black, glided on so smoothly and did not budge at all after it had set.
After a few weeks though, the texture of the eyeliner hardened. I have no idea why. It became impossible to use and nothing I did made it work.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
The Netherlands
Review for: Deep Black 01
It isn't the worst eyeliner ever but also not the greatest. After a few hours of wearing this eyeliner it already smudged above my eye. It is black and the tip applies nice but I want an eyeliner that lasts all day and this one isn't living up to my expectations of an eyeliner.
Rianne P.
Rianne P.
Merseyside, Wirral
I think this is a good eyeliner but the problem is that the tip is too long which makes it bendy 😔 good formula though!
Michelle  T.
Michelle T.
Markham, ON
I figured since this was so inexpensive I could turn it into a cream shadow if it really didn't work. I'm so glad I took the risk because I plan on sticking with this eyeliner for a while :D
The best part is no sharpening needed. What else can I ask for?
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?