BY ESSENCE #65 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Amy O.
Cork
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best drugstore liquid eyeliner I've ever used. I always go back to the this when I want a natural wing or a more dramatic one. It's so cheap and you can get you hands on it at any Essence stand in Ulta (if you're in America) and Sam McCauley's (if you're in Ireland). I would 100% recommend this for anybody looking for a cheap drugstore liquid eyeliner. Hope this was helpful. :)
jennifer l.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I bought this liner because of the good reviews, but this product doesn't work for me. The tip was too hard to use and I was not able to achieve a cat eye. It smudges and fades after an hour using it, and it is definitely not waterproof as it claims. The pigmentation is not great and it is bad quality. I would not recommend this.
Mookleelar A.
Regina
Best drugstore eyeliner that I found! It last all day for me. It is really waterproof ☔️ I love ❤️ it. Essence Products it's nice and affordable. It's also nice if you're on a student budget or on any kind of budget!
Chiara B.
I absolutely adore this loner it glides on your eye so easily and lasts all day long and is totally waterproof so it won't come of in rain also it's super affordable and essence always have cute packaging and I would buy it again
Eve M.
St. Albert, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing eyeliner pen! It literally seems to last forever and never dries out. It is definitely waterproof like it claims and is so pigmented and easy to apply. If youre looking for a new drugstore liner I highly recommend you try this one
Janthe T.
Hedel
I wear this eyeliner every single day. I like it because it lasts all day. There will no cracks in it. Some eyeliner cracks when you wear it al day. Its really pigmented, when you make a stripe it's immediately black. I love it
Sara K.
I LOVE THIS EYELINER. it's the best drugstore eyliner i ever found. i usually don't wear eyeliner bc i find it difficult to do on my hooded and deep set eyes. i also have smile wrinkles around my eyes so eyeliners usually don't stay put. But this eyeliner doesn't budge or slide and it doesnt fade. I LOVE IT
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
this eyeliner is wonderful for the price. when applied it glides on really nice and it doesn't smudge or run. when you remove  it , it doesn't feel harsh or irritable it just wipes off They are very  long lasting and dont look patchy . They are very cheap so totally worth the price. You also get a decent amount of product.
Robyn E.
Kamloops, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is waterproof and lasts throughout my 12hr shifts and even through sweaty gym sessions without smudging. It has a smooth application and the felt tip is easy to use. It does, however, dry out pretty quickly. For the price, it's not a big issue since you can buy new ones more frequently.
Michaela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this eyeliner is a great alternative for higher end products such as the kat von d tattoo liner. it has a felt tip applicator which makes it easy to make precise lines. the pigment is very strong and not at all streaky. although it is waterproof minimal tugging is needed for removal.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?