BY ESSENCE #65 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nirvashna P.
Absolutely love the Essence Eyeliner Pen. It's thin so it allows for a precise line and it's fast drying. It doesn't smudge and lasts literally the whole day! I do find that it can dry up quite quickly if you don't use it often. I love that it's affordable and always available in stores so I never have to go without it
lauren m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my all time favourite liner!!!! the tip of the liner is perfectly pointed for the ultimate wing. as someone with very full lashes its very hard to find a liner that can get to that crease but this one does it like a pro.  the liner lasts hours and never needs reapplying and this is important because i wear contacts and am constantly having to put drops in them.
Jenstar S.
Rednal Birmingham, Rednal Birmingham
Review for: Deep Black 01
As far as 'felt tip' style eyeliners go, this is a very good option for the price (about £2). I have the black and it goes on smoothly with a good pigment giving an opaque black line. The nib is a nice aize making it wasy to control application. It isn't completely waterproof in my opinion as didnt hold up to my watery eye but not much does. Its definitely worth the money.
Christina
I don't really like that product. But first, the positive points: it's smudgeproof, atleast it rubs off, not smear. It's easy to use at first, but, and here come the negative points; the felt tip breaks off easily. Well, it doesn't break off, but it becomes all feathery and I'm unable to use it. Maybe it was just a manufactured fail, but the product is nothing for me.
Pamela S.
hamilton
I was really pleasantly surprised by this. I tend to find pens to be too dry, not pigmented enough (black goes on grey) and they can be spotty or streaky. I needed a waterproof liner, so I thought for $3.50, why not? This was not dry at all and actually went on black. It was not streaky at all and was easy to control. I've tried other Essence pens with similar results. I did find it dry out after a couple months, but I don't use waterproof very often and still a decent life for the price.
Ines M.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I've only used it for a short period of time, and I must say that from what I've seen, this is a great eyeliner pen. You couldn't get any better fom the price you're paying. It is very beginner friendly and easy to apply. The tip is very thin, which also really helps. By the way, I advise you to let it sit upside down for a couple of days before you use it.
Michelle S.
As good as or better than brands 5 times the price! Excellent product. Dries quickly, the black is truly black, and lasts all day. Doesn't irritate my sensitive, contact lens wearing eyes, extremely inexpensive and cruelty free. Tip: store these types of liners upright (I keep them in a cup) with the felt tip side down and they will last longer without drying out.
Elena N.
Galati
Review for: Deep Black 01
Surprisingly good.it is satin matte black and easy to draw a perfect line.but it tends to dry out rather quickly.i don't think it`s 100% waterproof.however it is smuge proof and staying power is pretty good.generally i prefer gel liners but when i am in hurry this one is more pratical than gel liner.so i will rebuy again .the only cons is quickly dried out tip.but, at such a cheap price i won't complain about it.
Sydney S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my fav eyeliner. essence has cheap products that are hit or miss. This eyeliner works better in swatches then it does on the eye, its hard to get it to look black on the eye and doesnt perform amazing. i would 100% reccomend the essence gel eyeliner pot instead if you are looking for a black matte creamy gel eyeliner that is SMUDGE PROOF AND WATERPROOF
Amy O.
Cork
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best drugstore liquid eyeliner I've ever used. I always go back to the this when I want a natural wing or a more dramatic one. It's so cheap and you can get you hands on it at any Essence stand in Ulta (if you're in America) and Sam McCauley's (if you're in Ireland). I would 100% recommend this for anybody looking for a cheap drugstore liquid eyeliner. Hope this was helpful. :)
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?