7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #73 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ana Carolina B.
Ana Carolina B.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I like this product, it's easy to use, good pigmented, the price is very nice and affordable. The applicator is my favore thing about this product, it's thin and easy to use. I recommend it!
sumaiya p.
sumaiya p.
Sharjah
Love this to bits. So waterproof. A little satiny finish but nothing I can't live with cause of the price point.. Love essence products and their eye liner game is more on point than my wings ๐Ÿ˜‰
Mila L.
Mila L.
Lausanne
Review for: Black
Really like this one the brush on it is very nice it last all day, but they try out fast so you have to buy one every month. But for the money it is not a problem I still would buy it again :)
Heather R.
Heather R.
St John's, NL
This thing is a life saver! It is an absolutle must have for clean lines and makes doing winged liner insanely easy! Super black and easy to apply Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Me encanta! La punta es perfecta, puedes hacer un delineado fino o tan grueso como lo quieras, es muy preciso y el color muy negro! Definitivamente de mis favoritos!
Viktoria M.
Viktoria M.
Uzhhorod
Review for: Deep Black 01
Super long lasting and waterproof eyeliner. Very affordable price. Easy to remove with a waterproof makeup remover. I reach for it pretty often, especially during summer. Would buy again.
Roya Z.
Roya Z.
Essence is good quality and cheap brand i love their products and this one is one of my favorites and also the liquid is amazing and really waterproof and the black color is strong
Kathlyn S.
Kathlyn S.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This USED to be my favorite but I don't know if they did something to the formula but it now STAINS my eyelids blue!! I never had a problem with it for the first two years I used it! Then I stopped to try other products but ended up coming back to it after a year! I bought two of them because I knew I was going to like it, but I guess I was wrong since it now stains my eyelids! Luckily essence has great customer service and sent me other products as an apology since they don't do refunds. In conclusion, I will not purchase this again in the future.
Tamar L.
Tamar L.
Review for: Deep Black 01
Where do I begin? This eyeliner is beyond amazing! It's super black pigmented and it stays on all day and doesn't fade! I love to wear this and it's so easy to achieve the perfect winged liner with this liner pen!
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
PEI
Review for: Around Midnight 02
Very disappointed in this eyeliner-after hearing rave reviews, I figured I'd give it a try. It was very dry, and gave off poor pigmentation. Maybe I just had some bad luck??
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?