7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #60 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Eve M.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
This is an amazing eyeliner pen! It literally seems to last forever and never dries out. It is definitely waterproof like it claims and is so pigmented and easy to apply. If youre looking for a new drugstore liner I highly recommend you try this one
Sara K.
Sara K.
I LOVE THIS EYELINER. it's the best drugstore eyliner i ever found. i usually don't wear eyeliner bc i find it difficult to do on my hooded and deep set eyes. i also have smile wrinkles around my eyes so eyeliners usually don't stay put. But this eyeliner doesn't budge or slide and it doesnt fade. I LOVE IT
melissa c.
melissa c.
Arezzo
Review for: Deep Black 01
this eyeliner is really great and precise. I usually use eyeliner everyday, and it doesn't smudge throughout the day, even if it's really hot and I tend to sweat a bit. I. used it even to go to the seaside and it really is waterproof.
Anyway I must say that when I went to the pool, it did smudge a bit, maybe because of some chemical components.
lastly, with an oil based makeup remover, is really simple to remove.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Kamloops, BC
This product is waterproof and lasts throughout my 12hr shifts and even through sweaty gym sessions without smudging. It has a smooth application and the felt tip is easy to use. It does, however, dry out pretty quickly. For the price, it's not a big issue since you can buy new ones more frequently.
Alaa H.
Alaa H.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: Black
OMG! I recently purchased this item and I was so amazed!!!! This product is amazing, I love how easy it is to use. I love how it's very pointy and doesn't dry out right away like many other one eyeliners. I love how it's jet black and dries off matte. It is very long lasting and very cheap.
Doaa M.
Doaa M.
Review for: Deep Black 01, Blue Lagoon 04, Urban Jungle 03, Cocoa Bean 06
I don't know where to start, this one is the best Ben ever it lasts with me all the day and sometimes day and night it's waterproof as I wash my face 5 time for praying and it still just like there and didn't ruined or make my eyes in a mess, the colors so wonderful I hope to buy more and more
Emily R.
Emily R.
Hertfordshire
Review for: Deep Black 01
If you struggle with eyeliner, using an eyeliner pen makes it a lot easier. This glides on, and stays put all day long, yet its actually easy to remove at the end of the day! Whenever I've been wearing this and its rained or its been really hot and sweaty, this stays put, not matter what!
somebody n.
somebody n.
Review for: Deep Black 01
Perfect to make a sharp wing and I'd say good staying power but not great if you have oily lids (the oil breaks it up, but does not come off with water!). Also I'd go over it with a liquid (not felt tip) pigmented liner but on its own it's okay color. I would still buy again though.
Jillian T.
Jillian T.
This is the best eyeliner I've ever used!! It's so inexpensive, it's pigmented, long lasting, and easy to work with. Recently I just found out that when your eyeliner feels dry, you can pull out the felt tip and flip it around- and there you go, a brand new tip with fresh pigment!
Jenimar R.
Jenimar R.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This eyeliner is awesome! I receive it in an ipsy bag and don't expect much about it, but i regret! This eyeliner is one of my favorites, it dry fast and full matte. It price is very affordable, and its finish is so pretty. You would not regret to buy it.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?