BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
One of my favorite eyeliner I've ever tried. It stays all day and it is waterproof!!
Kristina W.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I recently picked this one up as a couple friends swear by Essence. I have been skeptical given the cheap price tag. But when a friend with a makeup blog raved about some of their products online, I went to pick up a few. I grabbed for this liner at the same time. It is OK. It has a fairly matte finish, wish maybe a little shine to it, but my biggest caveat is that it doesn't come out in a nice smooth line. I had to stop, give it a little shake, and continue. This bothered me, because you risk having uneven lines. So if you have patience, give it a go, you can't beat the price, but don't expect anything spectacular. I will say however, this stuff lasts. Once it dries, it's on there.
Tania B.
Rivière-du-Loup
Review for: Deep Black 01
Cet eye-liner est de la même compagnie que celui mentionné plus haut. Par contre, celui-ci est waterproof. Il va trop bien et le produit ne se promène pas pendant la journée. Même s’il est waterproof, il est très facile à démaquiller le soir venu. J’en ai un ou deux présentement dans ma collection. Je l’aime tellement que je pense que je vais toujours me le racheter.
mimi m.
My new go to liquid lip! I have been trying out liquid lips for months because I desperately wanted to love them, but kept getting disappointed due to the very drying effects, crumbling, and cracking. I decided to try this one out in Ulta, and wore it around the store for and I actually forgot I had it on, it was so comfortable. It dries down completely in about 3-5 minutes and stays put, without drying out my lips or crumbling. The color selection is a bit limited, currently, so I hope that they come out with more soon. I purchased Child Star, Queen B, Cool Girl (my favorite), and Who's Zooming who (a gorgeous navy blue). I can wear them all day with minimal touch ups. As usual, they do slide around when you eat something greasy or oily, but are waterproof. Th pigment is perfect, and does not streak when applying. I love, love, love these lips
Tammy M.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This super fine eyeliner pen is the BOMB!! I have found a few great products from essence and the great thing is that they are super affordable. My favourite YouTube makeup guru Tati recently did a video solely on essence products and she raved about this pen. I think it was $3.99 so even though you might have to keep repurchasing because once you start using it it does dry down fairly quick but at that price: it's not te end of the world to buy another. It dries down matte and stays ALL DAY!! It's sooooo worth it. I purchased it at my local Shoppers drug mart and will in fact purchase it again! :)
Carole L.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This is one of my favourite felt tip eyeliners of all time!It is super black upon application and the applicator tip is really thin too which makes it very easy to apply to your lids. It is simple to create the perfect wing with this product and it is so inexpensive for the quality of the product. It has never smudged on me and wears all day. Quick tip if you've never tried this product, if your applicator starts to fray or is dried out, use tweasers to pull the felt tip out because the other end is a new felt tip ready to use so you are actually able to get the use of 2 felt tips in one pen!
Mayar A.
Alexandria
Review for: Deep Black 01
It’s a love hate relationship, it’s very black and so matte and easy to play and cheap product but , it is supposed to be waterproof but it doesn’t even last long enough after a couple of hours or a little bit more it starts to smudge and creases on the outer corner
Katelyn A.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I bought this after Tati raved about it on her channel. I was not overly impressed! I usually prefer a brush tip over a felt tip, but this one seemed promising. What I didn't like was the formula. It isn't very opaque and doesn't layer well. If you try to go over your line, you end up removing part of the layer underneath. I'm going to be using this to fill in my inner rim when I wear falsies.
Update- this is almost dried out already and I've only used it 3 times!!
Nedavya B.
Montréal
I like this a lot. Really good for beginners because f the tip it's very easy to use. Doesn't stay on for long though and isn't very pigmented. Glides on pretty easily. The price is amazing forthe quality it offers.
Saeiko C.
Ottawa
Review for: Black
I really wanted to love this eyeliner, I’ve seen so many amazing regeiew about it. I would say it is quite smudgeproof and the price is amazing. But I’ve had some problems with it.
Forst of all, I found this very difficult to use. The ink in the eyeliner dried out almost immediately and it took quite a few strokes to get the line i wanted. The colour also fades very easily, and makes the black look gray.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?