BY ESSENCE #54 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?2 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ainsley J.
Ainsley J.
Review for: Deep Black 01
As good as any high quality or even just more expensive drugstore liners ! Dark and great tip on it
One of my favorite eyeliner I've ever tried. It stays all day and it is waterproof!!
Tina Marie C.
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I went to Ulta yesterday and purchased this eyeliner. I drew a line on my hand to see how it worked. I immediately rubbed it, and it didn't budge. It seemed to dry almost instantaneously. Since then, I've washed my hands a few times, taken a shower, moisturized... and it's still not gone. (See pic: The top line is the regular eyeliner and the bottom is the waterproof.) I'll be trying this on my eyes tonight, and I'm actually a little nervous that if I make a mistake, there's no going back. UPDATE: I wore this last night. It was pretty easy to apply, but after a few hours, the outside corner was smudged. I'm not really sure why. I wore a base and didn't rub my eyes. I've never had a liquid liner do that.
mimi m.
mimi m.
My new go to liquid lip! I have been trying out liquid lips for months because I desperately wanted to love them, but kept getting disappointed due to the very drying effects, crumbling, and cracking. I decided to try this one out in Ulta, and wore it around the store for and I actually forgot I had it on, it was so comfortable. It dries down completely in about 3-5 minutes and stays put, without drying out my lips or crumbling. The color selection is a bit limited, currently, so I hope that they come out with more soon. I purchased Child Star, Queen B, Cool Girl (my favorite), and Who's Zooming who (a gorgeous navy blue). I can wear them all day with minimal touch ups. As usual, they do slide around when you eat something greasy or oily, but are waterproof. Th pigment is perfect, and does not streak when applying. I love, love, love these lips
Znb Z.
Znb Z.
The Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is one of the brand's top sellers. It has a fine-tip brush point that makes drawing everyday liner and wings a breeze. We love this product, but if you don't want to shell out $20, Influensters say there are some great dupes that will leave a few extra pennies in your piggy bank.

The following liners are similar alternatives that won't hurt your pocket when you repurchase over and over again and will give you the same smooth, long-lasting application and wear!
Cvetisllava P.
Cvetisllava P.
Review for: Deep Black 01
The eyeliner is easy to use. The tip is like a pen, so it is precise. The thing I don't like is that the black isn't as rich as it is with liquid eyeliner applied with a brush (all pen liners are so). But I do use it when I go to the pool or on rainy days because it is waterproof. Now the eyeliner really is waterproof in my opinion and stays very well. I do swim with it and it does not smuge. A tip I can give is that when you come out of the water you feel the water on your lids bothering and without thinking you touch your lids with hands to wipe the water away - the eyeliner might be waterproof but it's not fingerproof so be careful.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This super fine eyeliner pen is the BOMB!! I have found a few great products from essence and the great thing is that they are super affordable. My favourite YouTube makeup guru Tati recently did a video solely on essence products and she raved about this pen. I think it was $3.99 so even though you might have to keep repurchasing because once you start using it it does dry down fairly quick but at that price: it's not te end of the world to buy another. It dries down matte and stays ALL DAY!! It's sooooo worth it. I purchased it at my local Shoppers drug mart and will in fact purchase it again! :)
Carole L.
Carole L.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This is one of my favourite felt tip eyeliners of all time!It is super black upon application and the applicator tip is really thin too which makes it very easy to apply to your lids. It is simple to create the perfect wing with this product and it is so inexpensive for the quality of the product. It has never smudged on me and wears all day. Quick tip if you've never tried this product, if your applicator starts to fray or is dried out, use tweasers to pull the felt tip out because the other end is a new felt tip ready to use so you are actually able to get the use of 2 felt tips in one pen!
Victoria 1.
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
I have mixed feelings about this product.
+ of it are: affordability, beautiful packaging, easy to find in every drugstore, easy to apply, it is waterproof
- are: dries out too fast, doesn't stay all day (actually even more than 2 hours), needs more layers to get rich color.
I think this liner is good if you need to try out what eyeliner is in general, if you just started doing makeup or just would like to find some new affordable makeup products. If you are amateur makeup artist or even more, I wouldn't recommend it to you.
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
Review for: Deep Black 01, Blue Lagoon 04, Black, Around Midnight 02
THIS EYELINER IS A HOLY GRAIL. If you have hooded, oily eyelids like me you need this eyeliner in your life. It is the perfect dupe for Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner in Trooper at a fraction of the price ($2.99)! It is definitely not waterproof but as long as you do not constantly rub your eyes, this eyeliner will stay on until you want to take it off. It took me a while exploring different eyeliners to see which ones would smudge and run on me and my search is done. This eyeliner is the best one I have tried. The sharp, precise end allows for maximum control of your line/wing and this is perfect for beginners. I have had mine for 5 months now and it has not dried out yet! It is extremely pigmented, and I can’t recommend it enough!
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?