7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #69 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mookleelar A.
Mookleelar A.
Regina
Best drugstore eyeliner that I found! It last all day for me. It is really waterproof ☔️ I love ❤️ it. Essence Products it's nice and affordable. It's also nice if you're on a student budget or on any kind of budget!
Amy O.
Amy O.
Cork
The best drugstore liquid eyeliner I've ever used. I always go back to the this when I want a natural wing or a more dramatic one. It's so cheap and you can get you hands on it at any Essence stand in Ulta (if you're in America) and Sam McCauley's (if you're in Ireland). I would 100% recommend this for anybody looking for a cheap drugstore liquid eyeliner. Hope this was helpful. :)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Miami
Review for: Deep Black 01
I bought this liner because of the good reviews, but this product doesn't work for me. The tip was too hard to use and I was not able to achieve a cat eye. It smudges and fades after an hour using it, and it is definitely not waterproof as it claims. The pigmentation is not great and it is bad quality. I would not recommend this.
Chiara B.
Chiara B.
I absolutely adore this loner it glides on your eye so easily and lasts all day long and is totally waterproof so it won't come of in rain also it's super affordable and essence always have cute packaging and I would buy it again
Eve M.
Eve M.
St.Albert, AB
This is an amazing eyeliner pen! It literally seems to last forever and never dries out. It is definitely waterproof like it claims and is so pigmented and easy to apply. If youre looking for a new drugstore liner I highly recommend you try this one
Sara K.
Sara K.
I LOVE THIS EYELINER. it's the best drugstore eyliner i ever found. i usually don't wear eyeliner bc i find it difficult to do on my hooded and deep set eyes. i also have smile wrinkles around my eyes so eyeliners usually don't stay put. But this eyeliner doesn't budge or slide and it doesnt fade. I LOVE IT
melissa c.
melissa c.
Arezzo
Review for: Deep Black 01
this eyeliner is really great and precise. I usually use eyeliner everyday, and it doesn't smudge throughout the day, even if it's really hot and I tend to sweat a bit. I. used it even to go to the seaside and it really is waterproof.
Anyway I must say that when I went to the pool, it did smudge a bit, maybe because of some chemical components.
lastly, with an oil based makeup remover, is really simple to remove.
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Kamloops, BC
This product is waterproof and lasts throughout my 12hr shifts and even through sweaty gym sessions without smudging. It has a smooth application and the felt tip is easy to use. It does, however, dry out pretty quickly. For the price, it's not a big issue since you can buy new ones more frequently.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Hertfordshire
Review for: Deep Black 01
If you struggle with eyeliner, using an eyeliner pen makes it a lot easier. This glides on, and stays put all day long, yet its actually easy to remove at the end of the day! Whenever I've been wearing this and its rained or its been really hot and sweaty, this stays put, not matter what!
somebody n.
somebody n.
Review for: Deep Black 01
Perfect to make a sharp wing and I'd say good staying power but not great if you have oily lids (the oil breaks it up, but does not come off with water!). Also I'd go over it with a liquid (not felt tip) pigmented liner but on its own it's okay color. I would still buy again though.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?