BY ESSENCE #65 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Taylor S.
london, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm on the fence about this eyeliner pen. I do like the Waterproof feature, it stays in place all day. So I love that but it doesn't come out as dark as I'd like. I find it gets streaky and I have to go over it to get it evenly black across my lash line. It works but it takes some effort!
Tali L.
Review for: Deep Black 01
BEST EYELINER EVER. I alternate between this and the super thin one and they rock. I find EYELINER no matter the brand all does the same thing. These are super affordable and last so long. I find that they dry out pretty quickly so I have to keep buying,but still a fave
Lea T.
Review for: Deep Black 01
When you first buy this eyeliner it's wonderful. It has a nice texture and doesn't smudge. But after a few uses the brush of mine got all feathery and it gets way harder to use it but not impossible. The ink doesn't last that long aswell.

But for that price it is okay.
Sanjeeta A.
Sharjah
Review for: Deep Black 01
I think it's a great eyeliner to do any type of eye!
It is thin enough to get a winged line. Also, it lasts a verrryy long time.The packaging is not too thin or thick. Perfectly fits in your hands. I have purchased it 2 times and I would continue to do so!
Mayar A.
Alexandria
Review for: Deep Black 01
It’s a love hate relationship, it’s very black and so matte and easy to play and cheap product but , it is supposed to be waterproof but it doesn’t even last long enough after a couple of hours or a little bit more it starts to smudge and creases on the outer corner
Roksi C.
Kells Co.Meath, Garden Rath Close 31
Review for: Deep Black 01
I got this product a while ago maybe a year, and I still have it. It isn't too hard to apply. The price is very good for what you get. I got a few times, as it dries out very quickly. I'd recommend if you're stuck for money. It stays on all day and it's waterproof.
eam C.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: Black
I love this eyeliner it retails for less than $5 and actually stays on the lids. It is easy to use and does not feel abrasive to the eyes. It goes on smoothly and the colour is pigmented. I purchased this from shoppers drug mart and would definitely recommend
Dhanushi P.
Kandy
Review for: Deep Black 01
This is my favourite eyeliner so far!! It's cheap, it has great colour Payoff! It lasts for a couple of hours, but if you're planning on doing a wing with it, there is a chance it will rub off if you keep it on for too long.. It's my go-to eyeliner!!!
Anastasia L.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Deep Black 01
Amazing eyeliner for the price. It dries out more quickly than Stila BUT you can flip around the felt tip applicator. DEFINITELY buy the waterproof, lasts longer. The tip is also quite fine (not as fine as Kat von D). Definitely recommend for its price.
Nedavya B.
Montréal
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this a lot. Really good for beginners because f the tip it's very easy to use. Doesn't stay on for long though and isn't very pigmented. Glides on pretty easily. The price is amazing forthe quality it offers.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?