BY ESSENCE #54 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Love this so much. It is are an inexpensive eyeliner pen I use this all the time and can't get enough of it! Can use it for just about anything liner style. They are also a great size to keep at home or take them with you on the go!. Would recommend them to just about anyone!
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
I prefer this over the Stila! I have hooded eyes and the stila always smudges on me. This one stays put, you can get a really thin line. The only difficult part is you have to apply some decent pressure to get even pigmentation. But for $2 or $3 it's awesome!
Ariana J.
Would recommend for makeup beginners and makeup experts! This eyeliner lasts me all day and all night. The felt tip is precise and easy to use for a sharp wing. It doesn't smudge and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes (I wear contact lenses as well).
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: Deep Black 01
It's okay. Not my favorite but you can't beat the price. My only thing is that when I apply it, it doesn't quite look very black. Sometimes it looks like a ashy black which I don't like. However, I love that it is smudge proof for most of the day.
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
Hands down the easiest cat eye! Normally it takes me about 5_10 mins to get my eyeliner perfect, but this was done with a quick swipe! I'm not sure just how waterproof it is but it did not smudge all day and that's what really matters. Love!
Kelsey B.
This pen is a dupe for the Kat Von D Tattoo liner! With a added bonus that it is waterproof! It doesn't flake off or look patchy through out the day. It stays true to the black color when you first put it on! I love this thing!
Alyssa H.
Review for: Deep Black 01
Highly impressed with this super affordable eyeliner. The felt tip applicator is very slim and precise for doing a sleek cat-eyeliner look. Do grab it if you see it, you won't regret it. I will be buying more of this liner!
Ember E.
One of my favorite eyeliners. Super pigmented, very affordable, and one of my first loves. The only downside is that after long wear it smudges pretty easily if you do as much as rub your eyes. Overall one of my favorites.
Chelsey L.
This pen is a must have for me because it is so cheap for the quality it is. The felt tip on this pen is very easy to maneuver and create the perfect wing. It is also very pigmented and allows you to control your strokes.
Riley M.
I LOVE IT. essence is working it's way up to be one of my favorite brands available drugstore or high end. This eyeliner is great and lasts for a really long time. It works really well and I'd review it for sure
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?