7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #73 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Tia E.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Deep Black 01
This eyeliner pen lasts forever on my watery eyes. I like to add this to my ulta online order to push me over the 50$ for free shipping. This eyeliner is very black and smooth. My only complaint is that the pen doesn't last me very long before drying out but at 2.99$ I don't really mind too much.
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This felt tip liner is my favorite! I have tried a bunch of drugstore felt tip liners trying to find the best one, and this is it. For 2.99 you cannot beat this! it goes on so easily, dries fast, and is long lasting. it is not waterproof however but i prefer it not to be for easy makeup removal.
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Glendale, AZ
With this product you really do get what you pay for , which is $2. The pen is very thin and makes it easier to make a sharp and thin eyeliner. However the eyeliner does dry out very fast. Does not smear through the day. I would def buy if you are looking for something cheap and workable.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I got this in dark brown for my water line and had to stop using it after a few days. I wear contacts and this irritated my eyes worse then any makeup ever has before. And along with that, the product didn't even stay through my eyes watering. I wish I could give this less stars then 1.
gabriella B.
gabriella B.
Hayes, VA
I have always been a user of liquid liner and have used for all my makeup long years. Until now. It has the precision and jet black darkness of a liquid liner but 10x easier and less messy. Not to mention its incredibly affordable. It has been a game changer in my makeup routine.
Regina C.
Regina C.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love this eyeliner! It is not only affordable ($3) but it is an amazing eyeliner with a great formula! The tip is precise and easy to work with unlike some other eyeliners that are flimsy. Also, it lasts all day, even on my oily eyelids. Definitely give this eyeliner a try.
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Love this so much. It is are an inexpensive eyeliner pen I use this all the time and can't get enough of it! Can use it for just about anything liner style. They are also a great size to keep at home or take them with you on the go!. Would recommend them to just about anyone!
Marisa A.
Marisa A.
HOUSTON, TX
Review for: Deep Black 01
Love this eyeliner! It is not only affordable ($3) but it is an amazing eyeliner with a great formula! The tip is precise and easy to work with unlike some other eyeliners that are flimsy. Also, it lasts all day, even on my oily eyelids. Definitely give this eyeliner a try
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
I prefer this over the Stila! I have hooded eyes and the stila always smudges on me. This one stays put, you can get a really thin line. The only difficult part is you have to apply some decent pressure to get even pigmentation. But for $2 or $3 it's awesome!
Ariana J.
Ariana J.
Would recommend for makeup beginners and makeup experts! This eyeliner lasts me all day and all night. The felt tip is precise and easy to use for a sharp wing. It doesn't smudge and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes (I wear contact lenses as well).
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?