BY ESSENCE #54 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Yomna A.
Montréal
While it is fantastic for the money you pay for it, for some reason, I didn't like this product very much. It didn't last on me at all, ended up smudging all over the place, and the felt tip was starting to look worn down after a couple of applications. I probably won't purchase this again.
Leila H.
Cardiff, Cardiff
Review for: Deep Black 01
It's so rare for me to like this kind of product as I tend to go for a liquid eyeliner, how've this pen eyeliner has a great application and does not crumble to pieces considering the price and from personal experience of other cheap eyeliners, so I would recommend this definitely!
Mary A.
I didn't like this eyeliner at all. I tried it out on my hand first. And it was super pigmented and stayed in place for a long time. But when I used it on my eyes, it wasn't as smooth as in the hand and it was almost dry by the second time I used it. I would not repurchase again.
Diana S.
Review for: Deep Black 01
The best eyeliner out there!!! first of all, you can't beat the price, you just CAN'T! Second of all, its the blackest black, it applies very smoothly on the eye lid and the tip of the pen is very steardy so easy to use and to apply!! I'm currently using my 3rd one!!
Dovilė S.
Kaunas
Review for: Deep Black 01
I use this liner every day and I am just in love with it. It is one of the best eye liner I have ever tried, and I tried a lot of them. It does nor crumble or wear off trough out the day. The color is very black in one swipe. I really recommend it! Its the best :)
Julia D.
I have been using this eyeliner for about 5 months now. I have to say it is one of my favorites because of the easy application and it also stays really well even on oily skin. It is also very affordable! I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out.
This eyeliner is very waterproof I tested it on my hand in the store then went swimming, when I got out it was still there, but it was easy to remove with makeup remover. It is easy to apply to the lid. it is fast drying. Best $3 eyeliner!!
Courtney B.
Mount Pearl, NL
Review for: Deep Black 01
It's not the best but for the price you can't go wrong. It's a good eyeliner for people who are just getting into makeup or who want to improve their skills. It's very easy to use and cheep too. I would definitely buy it again.
Rachel f.
Vic, Australia
I loved this product when i first purchased it but it very quickly dried out and wasn't as good and when I first bought it , but I still use it. Has a very good black colour . I would still recommend this product however.
Maca V.
santiago, chile
Sin duda alguna uno de los mejores delineadores, cuenta con un pincel que permite un delineado perfecto y se mantiene ahi el tiempo que debe estar. Lo recomiendo al 100% ya que jamas se corre o algo.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?