7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #73 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Elena N.
Elena N.
Galati
Review for: Deep Black 01
Surprisingly good.it is satin matte black and easy to draw a perfect line.but it tends to dry out rather quickly.i don't think it`s 100% waterproof.however it is smuge proof and staying power is pretty good.generally i prefer gel liners but when i am in hurry this one is more pratical than gel liner.so i will rebuy again .the only cons is quickly dried out tip.but, at such a cheap price i won't complain about it.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nerepis, NB
I just purchased this eyeliner last night and let me tell you, it does not move once it's on. For the price you cannot beat the quality, it does take a little work to get a thick line but I did buy the superfine option because I am just getting into applying eyeliner. I will repurchase this again for sure ! And can't wait to try the other ones once I get more comfortable applying liner
Jenstar S.
Jenstar S.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Review for: Deep Black 01
As far as 'felt tip' style eyeliners go, this is a very good option for the price (about £2). I have the black and it goes on smoothly with a good pigment giving an opaque black line. The nib is a nice aize making it wasy to control application. It isn't completely waterproof in my opinion as didnt hold up to my watery eye but not much does. Its definitely worth the money.
lauren m.
lauren m.
this is my all time favourite liner!!!! the tip of the liner is perfectly pointed for the ultimate wing. as someone with very full lashes its very hard to find a liner that can get to that crease but this one does it like a pro.  the liner lasts hours and never needs reapplying and this is important because i wear contacts and am constantly having to put drops in them.
Christina
Christina
I don't really like that product. But first, the positive points: it's smudgeproof, atleast it rubs off, not smear. It's easy to use at first, but, and here come the negative points; the felt tip breaks off easily. Well, it doesn't break off, but it becomes all feathery and I'm unable to use it. Maybe it was just a manufactured fail, but the product is nothing for me.
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
hamilton
I was really pleasantly surprised by this. I tend to find pens to be too dry, not pigmented enough (black goes on grey) and they can be spotty or streaky. I needed a waterproof liner, so I thought for $3.50, why not? This was not dry at all and actually went on black. It was not streaky at all and was easy to control. I've tried other Essence pens with similar results. I did find it dry out after a couple months, but I don't use waterproof very often and still a decent life for the price.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
As good as or better than brands 5 times the price! Excellent product. Dries quickly, the black is truly black, and lasts all day. Doesn't irritate my sensitive, contact lens wearing eyes, extremely inexpensive and cruelty free. Tip: store these types of liners upright (I keep them in a cup) with the felt tip side down and they will last longer without drying out.
Marianthi A.
Marianthi A.
Livadeia
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love this product. The tip of the liner makes the application so easy. It applies consistently, the color is rich and pigmented, it dries beautifully matte. It lasts very long and it is indeed waterproof. The only downside to it is that I feel like the product in the pen either dries up fast or ends fast and I don't get to use it as long as I want, so I need to buy another one. But that is not an issue, since the price is so low. Amazing quality eyeliner!
Alexx R.
Alexx R.
Review for: Deep Black 01, Black
These liners were truly waterproof - I really had to scrub at the end of the day to get them off! I really liked how they applied and how affordable essence is. The company is cruelty free, so I will continue to support them. Their black eyeliner is really pigmented so even with a dark eyeshadow, you can still clearly see the liner.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Miami
Review for: Deep Black 01
I bought this liner because of the good reviews, but this product doesn't work for me. The tip was too hard to use and I was not able to achieve a cat eye. It smudges and fades after an hour using it, and it is definitely not waterproof as it claims. The pigmentation is not great and it is bad quality. I would not recommend this.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?