7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #73 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Ainsley J.
Ainsley J.
Review for: Deep Black 01
As good as any high quality or even just more expensive drugstore liners ! Dark and great tip on it
Lucy C.
Lucy C.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love this eyeliner so much! It is so pigmented and easy to use, I can't live without it anymore!
One of my favorite eyeliner I've ever tried. It stays all day and it is waterproof!!
Tina Marie C.
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I went to Ulta yesterday and purchased this eyeliner. I drew a line on my hand to see how it worked. I immediately rubbed it, and it didn't budge. It seemed to dry almost instantaneously. Since then, I've washed my hands a few times, taken a shower, moisturized... and it's still not gone. (See pic: The top line is the regular eyeliner and the bottom is the waterproof.) I'll be trying this on my eyes tonight, and I'm actually a little nervous that if I make a mistake, there's no going back. UPDATE: I wore this last night. It was pretty easy to apply, but after a few hours, the outside corner was smudged. I'm not really sure why. I wore a base and didn't rub my eyes. I've never had a liquid liner do that.
Cvetisllava P.
Cvetisllava P.
Review for: Deep Black 01
The eyeliner is easy to use. The tip is like a pen, so it is precise. The thing I don't like is that the black isn't as rich as it is with liquid eyeliner applied with a brush (all pen liners are so). But I do use it when I go to the pool or on rainy days because it is waterproof. Now the eyeliner really is waterproof in my opinion and stays very well. I do swim with it and it does not smuge. A tip I can give is that when you come out of the water you feel the water on your lids bothering and without thinking you touch your lids with hands to wipe the water away - the eyeliner might be waterproof but it's not fingerproof so be careful.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This super fine eyeliner pen is the BOMB!! I have found a few great products from essence and the great thing is that they are super affordable. My favourite YouTube makeup guru Tati recently did a video solely on essence products and she raved about this pen. I think it was $3.99 so even though you might have to keep repurchasing because once you start using it it does dry down fairly quick but at that price: it's not te end of the world to buy another. It dries down matte and stays ALL DAY!! It's sooooo worth it. I purchased it at my local Shoppers drug mart and will in fact purchase it again! :)
Victoria 1.
Victoria 1.
Ljubljana
I have mixed feelings about this product.
+ of it are: affordability, beautiful packaging, easy to find in every drugstore, easy to apply, it is waterproof
- are: dries out too fast, doesn't stay all day (actually even more than 2 hours), needs more layers to get rich color.
I think this liner is good if you need to try out what eyeliner is in general, if you just started doing makeup or just would like to find some new affordable makeup products. If you are amateur makeup artist or even more, I wouldn't recommend it to you.
Maria K.
Maria K.
I had really high hopes for this product given all the positive reviews online. The eyeliner swatched beautifully on my hand; however, it did not layer well at all on the eyelid, and the line wasn't pigmented enough. I thought that maybe I got an old one and it was partly dried out.. I bought another one from a different store, and it was the same story... the application wasn't smooth, and you end up spending quite a while to make it look decent. It wasn't worth it for me even at this price tag.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Review for: Deep Black 01
It's pretty good about staying on all day, but it's not waterproof. The bulk of it will stay on, but it'll start flaking when it gets wet, even if you don't rub it (it is quite easy to remove, too). The pigmentation is good, but what really annoys me about this eyeliner is that you really can't get any color if you just use the tip. You have to hold it at an angle, so drawing a fine line is pretty much impossible.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Niagara Falls, ON
This product (and whole brand actually) is so amazing, and it's the cheapest line I've come across. I paid $2.44 for this product at Real Canadian Superstore. It is amazing quality first of all, a very firm tip, and doesn't dry out. It's the ONLY eyeliner I have put on that doesn't smudge after getting freaky, so the wear is there with this one.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?