BY ESSENCE #54 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Prior to purchasing this eyeliner from Essence, any eyeliner I would apply in the morning would somehow smudge onto my eyelid throughout the day. It drove me crazy! But not with this eyeliner- it stays in place all day and lasts! I highly recommend!
Nina W.
This is the best felt tip eyeliner at the drugstore. I used to be obsessed with the Maybelline Master Precise, but this one is so much better. It makes a precise wing and it's doesn't dry out that fast. It's only $3!
Taylor F.
Very pigmented when first used. Like most felt tips, tends to feel dry after a while. Tip is a little fuzzy and doesn't offer the best lines. It is waterproof, but easy to wash off. Lasts long enough, but probably wouldn't buy again.
Adela L.
THIS EYELINER IS A HOLY GRAIL. If you have hooded, oily eyelids like me you need this eyeliner in your life. It is the perfect dupe for Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner in Trooper at a fraction of the price ($2.99)! It is definitely not waterproof but as long as you do not constantly rub your eyes, this eyeliner will stay on until you want to take it off. It took me a while exploring different eyeliners to see which ones would smudge and run on me and my search is done. This eyeliner is the best one I have tried. The sharp, precise end allows for maximum control of your line/wing and this is perfect for beginners. I have had mine for 5 months now and it has not dried out yet! It is extremely pigmented, and I can’t recommend it enough!
Sarah D.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This eyeliner is one of those understated eyeliners that no one really knows. I promise, it's a holy grail eyeliner! It goes on smoothly, it's great for beginners, it lasts a long time, and it has a great felt tip!
Speaking of the price, the eyeliner is super cheap ($2.99) and creates precise sharp wings. I always rely on this product when it comes to my everyday make up! It hasn't let me down and I would definitely definitely buy it again!

10/10 recommend! It's amazing!!! Also, you can re-apply it and it won't mess it up!
Mirjam H.
This is an amazing eyeliner pen! It does not bleed into fine lines, it is a rich black, has really great coverage and it lasts on my lid like you wouldn't believe. The tip has a nice and precise build which enables me to wing out my eyeliner as finely or as boldly as I choose. I've not actually gone swimming with this, but my eyes are often streaming due to allergies and this has not cause the liner to smudge, budge or do other things ending in -udge.
Adriana L.
Mexico City
This eyeliner is a must, it is one of those colors that goes with everything, anyone loves a good cateye and this is the easiest way to get it. The product itself is smooth and doesn't budge, it has nice color payout, dries quickly, doesn't bleed or transfer, it's my holy grail of eyeliners, I stop using gel liners since I got it. And it is super inexpensive.
Matilda R.
Bathurst
I absolutely loved this eyeliner.. Although I'm so dissapointed with what happened!! I used it 3 times in 2 days and it ran out? Like I don't even know what happened? The tip of it is unusable!! It's nearly impossible to do eyeliner with it now and I can't get it to work now.. happened with the one I bought before too 😔
Nirvashna P.
Absolutely love the Essence Eyeliner Pen. It's thin so it allows for a precise line and it's fast drying. It doesn't smudge and lasts literally the whole day! I do find that it can dry up quite quickly if you don't use it often. I love that it's affordable and always available in stores so I never have to go without it
Mak K.
This is easily my favourite eyeliner, which I have used the past few years. For 4$, it lasts quite a long time, with a tip that pulls out for an even loner life span. It always lasts me through my gym time. It's relatively easy to use and I would recomend it to anyone wanting a bargain on their eyeliner.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?