BY ESSENCE #54 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tori L.
Walnut Ridge, AR
this product is very pigmented and easy to apply. it truly is waterproof and even though i just purchased it i am loving it so much.
Nayda A.
Beaverton, OR
Amazing eyeliner for the price. It's easier to use then other products I have used. Definitely recommend if you are a beginner at cat eyes :)
Ariana G.
I received this eyeliner in my Ipsy glam bag, and at first I wasn't too excited because I already have a very similar eyeliner. However when I tried this one I was pleasantly surprised. It was easy to use and very long-lasting. When I looked up the price I couldn't believe it considering it works just as well as my $10 eyeliner pen. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Blanca C.
In love, love, love, love with this eyeliner!!!! I am so picky when it comes to eyeliner but this product is a total hit because of it's long lasting power, blackness and you can't beat that price! A total drugstore gem! Try it out already!
Danika L.
I LOVE this eyeliner. The fine felt tip made application do easy and beautiful. O felt I was able yo be precise and get exactly the look I wanted. It glides on easily and had beautiful color without having to layer it on.
Heidy A.
Huntington park
It's a good eye liner stay for a while no problem with that only problem is it gets dry fast!
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Perfect point for flicking the wing out. Love this product! Lasts all day and keeps that dramatic effect.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. It stays on all day and goes on so smoothly. It has a fine point so it makes great winged liner. It is very inexpensive as well so it makes it even better. I prefer this over any other type I have tried.
Venuette J.
New York
I like this eyeliner it doesn't smudge and it stays all day. Although it is cheap it is not cheap in quality this reminds me of the jordana pen liner. I wish that it came in a variety of colors like blue and purple. I would recommend it to people wanting to try a liquid pen eyeliner on a budget.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Prior to purchasing this eyeliner from Essence, any eyeliner I would apply in the morning would somehow smudge onto my eyelid throughout the day. It drove me crazy! But not with this eyeliner- it stays in place all day and lasts! I highly recommend!
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?