7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #71 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mary A.
Mary A.
I didn't like this eyeliner at all. I tried it out on my hand first. And it was super pigmented and stayed in place for a long time. But when I used it on my eyes, it wasn't as smooth as in the hand and it was almost dry by the second time I used it. I would not repurchase again.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Review for: Deep Black 01
The best eyeliner out there!!! first of all, you can't beat the price, you just CAN'T! Second of all, its the blackest black, it applies very smoothly on the eye lid and the tip of the pen is very steardy so easy to use and to apply!! I'm currently using my 3rd one!!
Dovilė S.
Dovilė S.
Kaunas
Review for: Deep Black 01
I use this liner every day and I am just in love with it. It is one of the best eye liner I have ever tried, and I tried a lot of them. It does nor crumble or wear off trough out the day. The color is very black in one swipe. I really recommend it! Its the best :)
Julia D.
Julia D.
I have been using this eyeliner for about 5 months now. I have to say it is one of my favorites because of the easy application and it also stays really well even on oily skin. It is also very affordable! I will definitely repurchase this product when I run out.
Areeba B.
Areeba B.
United Arab Emirates
I would've given it 5 stars but sometimes (very less often) it tends to make my eye a little red and irritates. otherwise it's a very good product specially keeping the price in mind. it's smooth and easy to use. plus doesn't move here and there.
This eyeliner is very waterproof I tested it on my hand in the store then went swimming, when I got out it was still there, but it was easy to remove with makeup remover. It is easy to apply to the lid. it is fast drying. Best $3 eyeliner!!
Denise N.
Denise N.
Loved this excellent value in a vast array of colours. Went on easily and lasted through the day. Bought in blue to match eye colour and black for upper lid.its long lasting and gives great definition..A regular buy for me great value.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Mount Pearl, NL
Review for: Deep Black 01
It's not the best but for the price you can't go wrong. It's a good eyeliner for people who are just getting into makeup or who want to improve their skills. It's very easy to use and cheep too. I would definitely buy it again.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
This is an amazing eyeliner perfect for those cat eye winged looks and it just glides on!! And for the price you just cant go wrong it lasted a whole day and night out on with minimal smudge or wipe off! Totally my new liner!
Rachel f.
Rachel f.
Vic, Australia
I loved this product when i first purchased it but it very quickly dried out and wasn't as good and when I first bought it , but I still use it. Has a very good black colour . I would still recommend this product however.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?