BY ESSENCE #52 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?2 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nayda A.
Nayda A.
Beaverton, OR
Amazing eyeliner for the price. It's easier to use then other products I have used. Definitely recommend if you are a beginner at cat eyes :)
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
I received this eyeliner in my Ipsy glam bag, and at first I wasn't too excited because I already have a very similar eyeliner. However when I tried this one I was pleasantly surprised. It was easy to use and very long-lasting. When I looked up the price I couldn't believe it considering it works just as well as my $10 eyeliner pen. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
In love, love, love, love with this eyeliner!!!! I am so picky when it comes to eyeliner but this product is a total hit because of it's long lasting power, blackness and you can't beat that price! A total drugstore gem! Try it out already!
Danika L.
Danika L.
I LOVE this eyeliner. The fine felt tip made application do easy and beautiful. O felt I was able yo be precise and get exactly the look I wanted. It glides on easily and had beautiful color without having to layer it on.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
This liner is amazing! Its nice bold color lets you get the perfect wing everyone looks for!! Its fine tip can help you go from natural to glammed up eyes! I received it on my ipsy bag and i will definitely be buying it once i run out!
Becca T.
Becca T.
Portland
I love this product! I think for the price you really can't bash this product! It truly is waterproof and long lasting, i use this product every time i do my eyeliner. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone!
Heidy A.
Heidy A.
Huntington park
It's a good eye liner stay for a while no problem with that only problem is it gets dry fast!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This is the best eyeliner I've ever used. I had been using Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner for a while but as it got a little worn out I began to search for a cheaper drugstore option. First I tried options from Rimmel and Milani, which were okay but I definitely didn't like as much. Then I looked at Essence's assortment of eyeliners. People seemed to love this one in particular so I tried it. Honestly, it's so good that I don't think I ever would buy Kat Von D's again. I think I actually like it better. The tip isn't quite as soft as Kat's, but not too stiff (which I hate) and it goes on SUPER precise. And it's a darker black than Kat's and is more smudge proof; it doesn't budge at ALL until it's removed. This eyeliner is so precise and easy to control that I rarely mess up and have to fix anything. The most common complaint with felt-tip liners is that they dry out quickly, but so far I haven't had issues with this one. Such a good bargain at $2.99, I will definitely be stocking up on this!
Ronia C.
Ronia C.
Birmingham, AL
Honestly I was very surprised at the quality of this eyeliner. The tip was very fine and perfect for a winged line. The color is very deep and didn't bleed for me. I also didn't have any smudging although I do always have eye primer on. I find myself reaching for this eyeliner over my gel liner because it's less conplicated and easier to apply.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Perfect point for flicking the wing out. Love this product! Lasts all day and keeps that dramatic effect.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?