7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #71 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This eyeliner is one of those understated eyeliners that no one really knows. I promise, it's a holy grail eyeliner! It goes on smoothly, it's great for beginners, it lasts a long time, and it has a great felt tip!
Speaking of the price, the eyeliner is super cheap ($2.99) and creates precise sharp wings. I always rely on this product when it comes to my everyday make up! It hasn't let me down and I would definitely definitely buy it again!

10/10 recommend! It's amazing!!! Also, you can re-apply it and it won't mess it up!
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Halifax, NS
Essence where have been hiding?? oh yeah that tiny display at the back of the drug store. So glad I ventured down the isle and found you! For $3.99 CND you can't beat the price and the quality is comparable to that of high end liners I've got at Sephora. I have this in blue and its perfect for adding some shimmery fun to your eyes. This product as worked for me as just a cat eye liner look, smudged into my lash lines for a smoked out look and smudged under my shadow for that 90's grunge look.
Esmeralda C.
Esmeralda C.
Aldergrove, Bc
Review for: Deep Black 01
Great price for an eyeliner and works really great. I love that it goes on smoothly and I don't have to go over it several times to get an opaque line. I like that it's not a shiny finish and that it stays on until I remove it at night. You really can't go wrong with the price in Canada I think I paid about 3 bucks for it. The felt tip is nice and soft so it's not very stiff when running along your eyelid. The tip is nice and thin. I recommend this to everyone to at least try it out once.
Mirjam H.
Mirjam H.
This is an amazing eyeliner pen! It does not bleed into fine lines, it is a rich black, has really great coverage and it lasts on my lid like you wouldn't believe. The tip has a nice and precise build which enables me to wing out my eyeliner as finely or as boldly as I choose. I've not actually gone swimming with this, but my eyes are often streaming due to allergies and this has not cause the liner to smudge, budge or do other things ending in -udge.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Mexico City
This eyeliner is a must, it is one of those colors that goes with everything, anyone loves a good cateye and this is the easiest way to get it. The product itself is smooth and doesn't budge, it has nice color payout, dries quickly, doesn't bleed or transfer, it's my holy grail of eyeliners, I stop using gel liners since I got it. And it is super inexpensive.
Matilda R.
Matilda R.
Bathurst
I absolutely loved this eyeliner.. Although I'm so dissapointed with what happened!! I used it 3 times in 2 days and it ran out? Like I don't even know what happened? The tip of it is unusable!! It's nearly impossible to do eyeliner with it now and I can't get it to work now.. happened with the one I bought before too 😔
Nirvashna P.
Nirvashna P.
Absolutely love the Essence Eyeliner Pen. It's thin so it allows for a precise line and it's fast drying. It doesn't smudge and lasts literally the whole day! I do find that it can dry up quite quickly if you don't use it often. I love that it's affordable and always available in stores so I never have to go without it
Mak K.
Mak K.
This is easily my favourite eyeliner, which I have used the past few years. For 4$, it lasts quite a long time, with a tip that pulls out for an even loner life span. It always lasts me through my gym time. It's relatively easy to use and I would recomend it to anyone wanting a bargain on their eyeliner.
Yomna A.
Yomna A.
Montréal
While it is fantastic for the money you pay for it, for some reason, I didn't like this product very much. It didn't last on me at all, ended up smudging all over the place, and the felt tip was starting to look worn down after a couple of applications. I probably won't purchase this again.
Leila H.
Leila H.
Review for: Deep Black 01
It's so rare for me to like this kind of product as I tend to go for a liquid eyeliner, how've this pen eyeliner has a great application and does not crumble to pieces considering the price and from personal experience of other cheap eyeliners, so I would recommend this definitely!
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?