BY ESSENCE #65 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, Wi
I love this eyeliner! It's super affordable and works so well! It's easy to use, has good pigmentation and has a good staying power! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
Hands down the easiest cat eye! Normally it takes me about 5_10 mins to get my eyeliner perfect, but this was done with a quick swipe! I'm not sure just how waterproof it is but it did not smudge all day and that's what really matters. Love!
Ariana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would recommend for makeup beginners and makeup experts! This eyeliner lasts me all day and all night. The felt tip is precise and easy to use for a sharp wing. It doesn't smudge and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes (I wear contact lenses as well).
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just had to give my review on the essence_cosmetics superfine waterproof eyeliner pen. The first thing I noticed when I opened it was the tip. I was seriously in shock and happy at how thin it was ūüėĪ lol
It was super easy to create the winged line I'm pretty impressed. I had it on all day even went to the gym and the wing was still there. I give it a 5/5 I'm glad I received this in my ipsy bag ūüėĄ
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product! I thought it was too cheap to buy, but got it in my Ipsy bag and love it! it does the winged look for you and you do not have to put in any work at it! I know they sell it at Ulta and I am not sure where else. This is definitely a product everyone needs in their collection!
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing for Halloween and a regular day when you want your liner to be on POINT! Waterproof is perfect for creating the best winged look. The tip is perfect for drawing small bats for Halloween on your eye lid too!
Shania R.
This is my go to eyeliner! I've been looking for a great liqid eyeliner for over a year when i finally found this! It's so affordable at around $3 at my local ulta. They also last sooooo long. I've had mune since about the end of July and I use it everyday. It goes on very smoothly and is so easy to work with! The product is waterproof and has last through me bawling my eyes out watch Grey's Anatomy and The Walking Dead! All in all I LOVE this eyeliner and will defiantly continue to use it everyday!
courtney L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my October glambag from Ipsy...I didn't think I'd like it since I haven't had much luck with many waterproof liners. But this one is amazing!! It doesn't come off unless you want it to come off. No running, no smudging, no smears! Its amazing!! And the color is so dark! Its perfection!!! The tip is somehow like a marker but a brush at the same time. It goes on smoothly and nicely and the brush/tip feels amazing when you apply it. I love it!!
Riley M.
I LOVE IT. essence is working it's way up to be one of my favorite brands available drugstore or high end. This eyeliner is great and lasts for a really long time. It works really well and I'd review it for sure
April P.
Pleasant Ridge
I got this in my October Itsy glambag and I am new to winged eyeliner as well as eyeliner in any form other than a pencil. I love it and hate it. I love the sharp pointy tip but the liner did not glide on all that smooth but as a newbie perhaps its user error. I will continue to try it out and see if I can get it to work for me.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?