BY ESSENCE #55 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?2 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
I love this eyeliner! It's only $3 and it works amazingly! I like the super fine tip and that its waterproof and long lasting.
Julie M.
Julie M.
This is a great eyeliner. I have never purchased this brand before. I received this in my Ipsy bag this month. I will definitely be trying other products from this brand as well. It applies super easily, and lasts all day. Great matte finish and easy to wing it out.
patty r.
patty r.
I have a hard time applying eyeliners and this product is so easy to use! And waterproof! I highly recommend it!
Sonja A.
Sonja A.
Maine
I was excited to receive a free sample of this as I've heard great things about the brand, however I was very disappointed. When I tried it on my hand it seemed pigmented, long lasting, and it went on very smooth. It was a different story on my eyes.

It tugged and pulled my lids when I was lining them, which lots of products do so I didn't think too much of it knowing that is something I can easily deal with. It also went on very thin, like super watered down black liner. When I went to go over it to smooth out some of the areas with noticeable tugging and to darken it, the liner wiped off completely. After awhile of trying to get this to work I just gave up. It also made my eyes water, which took off even more of the product that I was able to get and keep on leading me to believe it would not actually be waterproof.

I'm happy I got this as a sample so as not to have wasted my money on it, though I still will try other products by this brand in the future.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
Love this product. I received in my ipsy glam bag this month and I cant get enough of it. It goes on very easy, it is also very easy to use if you like making a wing tip. It last the whole day without having to re-apply. I use it for a simple day at the office and I use it a little more dramatically for a night out :-)
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I've never used this particular brand before, but I have used other eyeliner pens similar and didn't see much difference. Still gives a decent line especially if you are doing a wing which I admit I'm not that great doing. Though the liner tip itself is much much longer than any I've ever seen. Decent product.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Omaha, NE
Really great eyeliner! Very black, but you have to keep going over it for it to be much more black. Great to line your eyes but not very good for making wing look on your eyes
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
i got this liner in an Ipsy glam bag, and i just to tell this is the worst product! the worst ever!!! dry instantly, unprecise, i clearly don't like it, it's a waste of money for the one whoy buys it, DON'T BUY THIS! i just throwed it away to trash, my eyes hurts when i used it twice.
Tori L.
Tori L.
Walnut Ridge, AR
this product is very pigmented and easy to apply. it truly is waterproof and even though i just purchased it i am loving it so much.
Nayda A.
Nayda A.
Beaverton, OR
Amazing eyeliner for the price. It's easier to use then other products I have used. Definitely recommend if you are a beginner at cat eyes :)
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?