7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #71 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Chesapeake
It's very black and dries down matte. Lasts a really long time. I've worn it for 10 hours straight and it didn't budge for the most part. I noticed that it did run a little as I was getting towards the 8-9 hour mark. The eyeliner pen has a really nice tip, which allows you to achieve a super sharp wing. The only negative I have noticed is that it does dry out pretty fast.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Gresham , OR
I got this eyeliner on my October Ipsy bag. I was really excited to try it and the best thing it's cheap. At first it was amazing. Unfortunately, over time it has gotten dry. I was not totally in love with it. It's okay, but the price is great.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Love this eyeliner! Essence Eyeliner pen is great for the "cat eye" look! Applies great and stays on all day! Doesn't come off easily throughout the day! Does come off fairly easily with makeup remover! I would totally recommend this to all my friends! Love it!
Priscila G.
Priscila G.
Doral, FL
I really did not like it at all, if you pass the brush over again drags the product placed above, and in my opinion is too easy to remove being approved of water.
May C.
May C.
Surprisingly this is a good eyeliner pen that makes a great wing! It actually lasts all day and doesn't run. I even use it on my water line and it doesn't irritate my eyes. lI like how black it is and how it glides across the eyelid smoothly. The tip is thin enough to draw a thin line or you can draw a thicker line. For the price, You can put a designer name on it and you would believe it is because of the quality it gives.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Walnut , CA
I only used this product once and it already felt like it was dried out. The product wasn't going to the tip of the eyeliner and I just didn't find it easy to use. Definitely not repurchasing this product again.
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I've never used this particular brand before, but I have used other eyeliner pens similar and didn't see much difference. Still gives a decent line especially if you are doing a wing which I admit I'm not that great doing. Though the liner tip itself is much much longer than any I've ever seen. Decent product.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Florida
The felt tip is way too long and the formula is thin kinda watery. But formula is really waterproof.
Precious J.
Precious J.
I received this eyeliner in my first Ipsy bag. I used it for the past couple of weeks and I must say I love it. Normally I don't wear eyeliner but I was experimenting and it was very easy to use. My wing eye was perfect. The product goes on smooth, it's very pigmented, and it does not smudge! This eyeliner is recommended for beginners as well as experts.
Adela L.
Adela L.
THIS EYELINER IS A HOLY GRAIL. If you have hooded, oily eyelids like me you need this eyeliner in your life. It is the perfect dupe for Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner in Trooper at a fraction of the price ($2.99)! It is definitely not waterproof but as long as you do not constantly rub your eyes, this eyeliner will stay on until you want to take it off. It took me a while exploring different eyeliners to see which ones would smudge and run on me and my search is done. This eyeliner is the best one I have tried. The sharp, precise end allows for maximum control of your line/wing and this is perfect for beginners. I have had mine for 5 months now and it has not dried out yet! It is extremely pigmented, and I can’t recommend it enough!
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?