BY ESSENCE #55 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?2 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cheyene E.
Cheyene E.
Marysville , WA
It's really nice and works well. Make sure to get the one with the shorter tip(lol), seriously it works better. It's only a few dollars but it dries out so fast. I guess it's worth it but I like to invest on one that'll last forever
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Bellingham, WA
I bought this because Jessica Braun on YouTube said it was exactly the same as Stila Stay All Day. I liked this at first, but it's not the smoothest and after you make a mark it usually loses pigmentation, so you have to wait it out a little bit. But it definitely is waterproof and once you get it looking the way you want, it looks great all day!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Gresham, OR
I got this eyeliner on my October Ipsy bag. I was really excited to try it and the best thing it's cheap. At first it was amazing. Unfortunately, over time it has gotten dry. I was not totally in love with it. It's okay, but the price is great.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Love this eyeliner! Essence Eyeliner pen is great for the "cat eye" look! Applies great and stays on all day! Doesn't come off easily throughout the day! Does come off fairly easily with makeup remover! I would totally recommend this to all my friends! Love it!
May C.
May C.
Surprisingly this is a good eyeliner pen that makes a great wing! It actually lasts all day and doesn't run. I even use it on my water line and it doesn't irritate my eyes. lI like how black it is and how it glides across the eyelid smoothly. The tip is thin enough to draw a thin line or you can draw a thicker line. For the price, You can put a designer name on it and you would believe it is because of the quality it gives.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received this in my ipsy bag and I love it! It drys matte and it's a felt tip. It makes it easy to do a wing if you want that look but work great for regular eyeliner also
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
Just got this in my Ipsy glam bag , and I really like it. I will mostly use it for creative, bold looks. Good for Halloween too.
johannah S.
johannah S.
Received this in my Ipsy glambag thought I wouldn't like but actually really good eyeliner. I like that doesn't smudge or smear only comes off when you want it to. I definitely think is good eyeliner
Mia G.
Mia G.
This is a good pen eyeliner. The only issue is it makes my eyes water like crazy and they get a little red too. My eyes never water when I apply eyeliner and normally don't get red. So I don't know what was going on there. The application is ok, kinda tugs. Dries fast though and is matte. Stays on doesn't budge or smudge.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
This eyeliner is great! I received it in my Ipsy bag for October and I'm usually not a big eyeliner fan just because I'm not very good at it, but this went on effortless! The tip of the eyeliner is great because you can get that fine line but also go for a bolder look, definitely recommend!
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?