7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #60 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received this in my ipsy bag and I love it! It drys matte and it's a felt tip. It makes it easy to do a wing if you want that look but work great for regular eyeliner also
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
Just got this in my Ipsy glam bag , and I really like it. I will mostly use it for creative, bold looks. Good for Halloween too.
johannah S.
johannah S.
Received this in my Ipsy glambag thought I wouldn't like but actually really good eyeliner. I like that doesn't smudge or smear only comes off when you want it to. I definitely think is good eyeliner
Mia G.
Mia G.
This is a good pen eyeliner. The only issue is it makes my eyes water like crazy and they get a little red too. My eyes never water when I apply eyeliner and normally don't get red. So I don't know what was going on there. The application is ok, kinda tugs. Dries fast though and is matte. Stays on doesn't budge or smudge.
Naiomi E.
Naiomi E.
Galloway, NJ
This eyeliner is great! I received it in my Ipsy bag for October and I'm usually not a big eyeliner fan just because I'm not very good at it, but this went on effortless! The tip of the eyeliner is great because you can get that fine line but also go for a bolder look, definitely recommend!
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
I love this eyeliner! It's only $3 and it works amazingly! I like the super fine tip and that its waterproof and long lasting.
Julie M.
Julie M.
This is a great eyeliner. I have never purchased this brand before. I received this in my Ipsy bag this month. I will definitely be trying other products from this brand as well. It applies super easily, and lasts all day. Great matte finish and easy to wing it out.
patty r.
patty r.
I have a hard time applying eyeliners and this product is so easy to use! And waterproof! I highly recommend it!
Becca T.
Becca T.
Portland
I love this product! I think for the price you really can't bash this product! It truly is waterproof and long lasting, i use this product every time i do my eyeliner. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone!
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
Love this product. I received in my ipsy glam bag this month and I cant get enough of it. It goes on very easy, it is also very easy to use if you like making a wing tip. It last the whole day without having to re-apply. I use it for a simple day at the office and I use it a little more dramatically for a night out :-)
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?