7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #70 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I've never used this particular brand before, but I have used other eyeliner pens similar and didn't see much difference. Still gives a decent line especially if you are doing a wing which I admit I'm not that great doing. Though the liner tip itself is much much longer than any I've ever seen. Decent product.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Omaha, NE
Really great eyeliner! Very black, but you have to keep going over it for it to be much more black. Great to line your eyes but not very good for making wing look on your eyes
Génesis B.
Génesis B.
i got this liner in an Ipsy glam bag, and i just to tell this is the worst product! the worst ever!!! dry instantly, unprecise, i clearly don't like it, it's a waste of money for the one whoy buys it, DON'T BUY THIS! i just throwed it away to trash, my eyes hurts when i used it twice.
Tori L.
Tori L.
Walnut Ridge, AR
this product is very pigmented and easy to apply. it truly is waterproof and even though i just purchased it i am loving it so much.
Nayda A.
Nayda A.
Beaverton, OR
Amazing eyeliner for the price. It's easier to use then other products I have used. Definitely recommend if you are a beginner at cat eyes :)
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
I received this eyeliner in my Ipsy glam bag, and at first I wasn't too excited because I already have a very similar eyeliner. However when I tried this one I was pleasantly surprised. It was easy to use and very long-lasting. When I looked up the price I couldn't believe it considering it works just as well as my $10 eyeliner pen. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
In love, love, love, love with this eyeliner!!!! I am so picky when it comes to eyeliner but this product is a total hit because of it's long lasting power, blackness and you can't beat that price! A total drugstore gem! Try it out already!
Danika L.
Danika L.
I LOVE this eyeliner. The fine felt tip made application do easy and beautiful. O felt I was able yo be precise and get exactly the look I wanted. It glides on easily and had beautiful color without having to layer it on.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
This liner is amazing! Its nice bold color lets you get the perfect wing everyone looks for!! Its fine tip can help you go from natural to glammed up eyes! I received it on my ipsy bag and i will definitely be buying it once i run out!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Florida
The felt tip is way too long and the formula is thin kinda watery. But formula is really waterproof.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?