BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kimberly B.
The only liquid eyeliner I use. It's so cheap but so amazing. I love it. It's easy to use and pigmented and its just perfect.
Precious J.
Chicago , IL
I received this eyeliner in my first Ipsy bag. I used it for the past couple of weeks and I must say I love it. Normally I don't wear eyeliner but I was experimenting and it was very easy to use. My wing eye was perfect. The product goes on smooth, it's very pigmented, and it does not smudge! This eyeliner is recommended for beginners as well as experts.
Bridget Y.
I love this eyeliner! It's only $3 and it works amazingly! I like the super fine tip and that its waterproof and long lasting.
Diana R.
Gresham, OR
I got this eyeliner on my October Ipsy bag. I was really excited to try it and the best thing it's cheap. At first it was amazing. Unfortunately, over time it has gotten dry. I was not totally in love with it. It's okay, but the price is great.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Prior to purchasing this eyeliner from Essence, any eyeliner I would apply in the morning would somehow smudge onto my eyelid throughout the day. It drove me crazy! But not with this eyeliner- it stays in place all day and lasts! I highly recommend!
johannah S.
Received this in my Ipsy glambag thought I wouldn't like but actually really good eyeliner. I like that doesn't smudge or smear only comes off when you want it to. I definitely think is good eyeliner
Mia G.
This is a good pen eyeliner. The only issue is it makes my eyes water like crazy and they get a little red too. My eyes never water when I apply eyeliner and normally don't get red. So I don't know what was going on there. The application is ok, kinda tugs. Dries fast though and is matte. Stays on doesn't budge or smudge.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received this in my ipsy bag and I love it! It drys matte and it's a felt tip. It makes it easy to do a wing if you want that look but work great for regular eyeliner also
Blanca C.
In love, love, love, love with this eyeliner!!!! I am so picky when it comes to eyeliner but this product is a total hit because of it's long lasting power, blackness and you can't beat that price! A total drugstore gem! Try it out already!
Nina W.
This is the best felt tip eyeliner at the drugstore. I used to be obsessed with the Maybelline Master Precise, but this one is so much better. It makes a precise wing and it's doesn't dry out that fast. It's only $3!
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?