7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #73 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Giana S.
Giana S.
I got this eyeliner in my October ipsy glam bag, and I was excited because I love trying new eyeliners. The tip stays stiff enough so its easy to apply thick or super thin and it glides easy. The pigment is dark and solid, doesnt budge at all. Ill definitely be buying another one when this ones done.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Omaha, NE
Really great eyeliner! Very black, but you have to keep going over it for it to be much more black. Great to line your eyes but not very good for making wing look on your eyes
courtney L.
courtney L.
I got this in my October glambag from Ipsy...I didn't think I'd like it since I haven't had much luck with many waterproof liners. But this one is amazing!! It doesn't come off unless you want it to come off. No running, no smudging, no smears! Its amazing!! And the color is so dark! Its perfection!!! The tip is somehow like a marker but a brush at the same time. It goes on smoothly and nicely and the brush/tip feels amazing when you apply it. I love it!!
Shania R.
Shania R.
This is my go to eyeliner! I've been looking for a great liqid eyeliner for over a year when i finally found this! It's so affordable at around $3 at my local ulta. They also last sooooo long. I've had mune since about the end of July and I use it everyday. It goes on very smoothly and is so easy to work with! The product is waterproof and has last through me bawling my eyes out watch Grey's Anatomy and The Walking Dead! All in all I LOVE this eyeliner and will defiantly continue to use it everyday!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
I got this eyeliner as part of my first Ipsy glam bag and it was perfect because I needed new black eyeliner. I like the "pen" style. Sometimes the black does not come out as pigmented as I want, but I know it's not dried out. I enjoy this and will probably continue to purchase when this runs out.
Marie W.
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
This product is amazing for Halloween and a regular day when you want your liner to be on POINT! Waterproof is perfect for creating the best winged look. The tip is perfect for drawing small bats for Halloween on your eye lid too!
Skylar T.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
This is an amazing product! I thought it was too cheap to buy, but got it in my Ipsy bag and love it! it does the winged look for you and you do not have to put in any work at it! I know they sell it at Ulta and I am not sure where else. This is definitely a product everyone needs in their collection!
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Very pigmented when first used. Like most felt tips, tends to feel dry after a while. Tip is a little fuzzy and doesn't offer the best lines. It is waterproof, but easy to wash off. Lasts long enough, but probably wouldn't buy again.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, Wi
I love this eyeliner! It's super affordable and works so well! It's easy to use, has good pigmentation and has a good staying power! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Tennie H.
Tennie H.
Loris, SC
I love this! It is the greatest pen I have used. It goes on like a liquid but much much easier to control. It's better than NYC pens. And it lasted FOREVER! Wasn't too hard to wash off either. Yes, would definitely buy again.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?