7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #60 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Skylar T.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
This is an amazing product! I thought it was too cheap to buy, but got it in my Ipsy bag and love it! it does the winged look for you and you do not have to put in any work at it! I know they sell it at Ulta and I am not sure where else. This is definitely a product everyone needs in their collection!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, Wi
I love this eyeliner! It's super affordable and works so well! It's easy to use, has good pigmentation and has a good staying power! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Kinjal P.
Kinjal P.
SO AWESOME! For the longest time, I have tried different eye liners and could not find the perfect one, until this one! I like to line my eyes with a very thin line; not too bold, so this is perfect! The applicator allows for sharp, thin lines - I sometimes have to go back with a fuller line because the original line is too thin (and I like my liner pretty damn thin!) Because its a pen, its super easy to hold and you don't have to worry about running out of product or going back to dip it in again. I have played around with it to give myself a bolder look, just to see how well this works and its great! It's also long wearing which is obviously great, BUT not too budge proof that its ridiculously hard to remove at the end of the day! Overall, great buy and will definitely repurchase!!
Laiken M.
Laiken M.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. Its so easy to use and love the color. I use this product anytime I'm needing eyeliner. It's a good value too!
Delalia F.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
at first I was not to happy, because is to fine, and the formula is not that wao!! but then used it more and more, and is perfect for my inner eye corner! I got at my ipsy bag, but I wont buy it! is jus a okay liner! good thing about it the is very black and good for a good cat eye!
Olga F.
Olga F.
This is the best eyeliner for me. I really love it and is very cheap. I recommend it :)
Cheyene E.
Cheyene E.
Marysville , WA
It's really nice and works well. Make sure to get the one with the shorter tip(lol), seriously it works better. It's only a few dollars but it dries out so fast. I guess it's worth it but I like to invest on one that'll last forever
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Bellingham, WA
I bought this because Jessica Braun on YouTube said it was exactly the same as Stila Stay All Day. I liked this at first, but it's not the smoothest and after you make a mark it usually loses pigmentation, so you have to wait it out a little bit. But it definitely is waterproof and once you get it looking the way you want, it looks great all day!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Gresham, OR
I got this eyeliner on my October Ipsy bag. I was really excited to try it and the best thing it's cheap. At first it was amazing. Unfortunately, over time it has gotten dry. I was not totally in love with it. It's okay, but the price is great.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Love this eyeliner! Essence Eyeliner pen is great for the "cat eye" look! Applies great and stays on all day! Doesn't come off easily throughout the day! Does come off fairly easily with makeup remover! I would totally recommend this to all my friends! Love it!
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?