BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Danika L.
I LOVE this eyeliner. The fine felt tip made application do easy and beautiful. O felt I was able yo be precise and get exactly the look I wanted. It glides on easily and had beautiful color without having to layer it on.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
This eyeliner pen lasts forever on my watery eyes. I like to add this to my ulta online order to push me over the 50$ for free shipping. This eyeliner is very black and smooth. My only complaint is that the pen doesn't last me very long before drying out but at 2.99$ I don't really mind too much.
Sierra W.
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I liked this liner, it didn't smudge or feather but I did feel that it was a bit of a pain to create a winged look with it. I am not a pro by any means, but I have other pen type liners that I find easier to use. But the price tag is great!
Mackenzie S.
Ok so I'm not usually one to trust cheep makeup, but holy cow this stuff is amazing! It stays so well, and the tip allows for great wings, and varying thickness. So loving this product!!
alanie o.
Really nice eyeliner I bought this in dark brown at first because it was on sale and was so impressed how easily it glides on I had to pick up the black color as well
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Prior to purchasing this eyeliner from Essence, any eyeliner I would apply in the morning would somehow smudge onto my eyelid throughout the day. It drove me crazy! But not with this eyeliner- it stays in place all day and lasts! I highly recommend!
Riley M.
I LOVE IT. essence is working it's way up to be one of my favorite brands available drugstore or high end. This eyeliner is great and lasts for a really long time. It works really well and I'd review it for sure
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
Hands down the easiest cat eye! Normally it takes me about 5_10 mins to get my eyeliner perfect, but this was done with a quick swipe! I'm not sure just how waterproof it is but it did not smudge all day and that's what really matters. Love!
Ashley V.
Omaha, NE
Really great eyeliner! Very black, but you have to keep going over it for it to be much more black. Great to line your eyes but not very good for making wing look on your eyes
Renee K.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love this eyeliner. The price is very affordable. It work great. I prefer it over name brand eyeliner. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking. My sister showed me and I fell in love from the start! ❤️
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?