BY ESSENCE #65 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is great! I received it in my Ipsy bag for October and I'm usually not a big eyeliner fan just because I'm not very good at it, but this went on effortless! The tip of the eyeliner is great because you can get that fine line but also go for a bolder look, definitely recommend!
jessie p.
Wyomissing, PA
Review for: Deep Black 01
Honestly this eyeliner is comparable, even better than the urban decay ink for eyes pen. This stuff stays on so well and super easy to apply. For $2.99 its a great deal!
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
Hands down the easiest cat eye! Normally it takes me about 5_10 mins to get my eyeliner perfect, but this was done with a quick swipe! I'm not sure just how waterproof it is but it did not smudge all day and that's what really matters. Love!
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just had to give my review on the essence_cosmetics superfine waterproof eyeliner pen. The first thing I noticed when I opened it was the tip. I was seriously in shock and happy at how thin it was ūüėĪ lol
It was super easy to create the winged line I'm pretty impressed. I had it on all day even went to the gym and the wing was still there. I give it a 5/5 I'm glad I received this in my ipsy bag ūüėĄ
Shania R.
This is my go to eyeliner! I've been looking for a great liqid eyeliner for over a year when i finally found this! It's so affordable at around $3 at my local ulta. They also last sooooo long. I've had mune since about the end of July and I use it everyday. It goes on very smoothly and is so easy to work with! The product is waterproof and has last through me bawling my eyes out watch Grey's Anatomy and The Walking Dead! All in all I LOVE this eyeliner and will defiantly continue to use it everyday!
Alicia P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Deep Black 01
I'm shocked how well this eyeliner works. It's 2.99!! I like this so much more than loreal gel eyeliner. It's very pigmented and dark black which is what I'm always looking for in a eyeliner, it doesn't smudge on me. I think I found my holy grail eyeliner. You should definitely give it a shot. It's only 2.99
Vivian S.
Palo Alto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I received in my ipsy glam bag this month and I cant get enough of it. It goes on very easy, it is also very easy to use if you like making a wing tip. It last the whole day without having to re-apply. I use it for a simple day at the office and I use it a little more dramatically for a night out :-)
alanie o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice eyeliner I bought this in dark brown at first because it was on sale and was so impressed how easily it glides on I had to pick up the black color as well
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this from Ultra last week and so glad I did because it goes on so easy and actually stays on all day, love the cocoa with my green eyes
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I bought this eyeliner to try my hand at creating dramatic eyeliner with giant wings and cut creases. It's not so easy to apply it in that manner. I wouldn't recommend using it like that you'll be there all day... But as an everyday eyeliner it works really well. The tip is a little stiff so I have to use it kind of side ways if that makes any sense. It's just a good liner for a great price.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?