7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #69 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Heidy A.
Heidy A.
Huntington park
It's a good eye liner stay for a while no problem with that only problem is it gets dry fast!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This is the best eyeliner I've ever used. I had been using Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner for a while but as it got a little worn out I began to search for a cheaper drugstore option. First I tried options from Rimmel and Milani, which were okay but I definitely didn't like as much. Then I looked at Essence's assortment of eyeliners. People seemed to love this one in particular so I tried it. Honestly, it's so good that I don't think I ever would buy Kat Von D's again. I think I actually like it better. The tip isn't quite as soft as Kat's, but not too stiff (which I hate) and it goes on SUPER precise. And it's a darker black than Kat's and is more smudge proof; it doesn't budge at ALL until it's removed. This eyeliner is so precise and easy to control that I rarely mess up and have to fix anything. The most common complaint with felt-tip liners is that they dry out quickly, but so far I haven't had issues with this one. Such a good bargain at $2.99, I will definitely be stocking up on this!
Ronia C.
Ronia C.
Birmingham, AL
Honestly I was very surprised at the quality of this eyeliner. The tip was very fine and perfect for a winged line. The color is very deep and didn't bleed for me. I also didn't have any smudging although I do always have eye primer on. I find myself reaching for this eyeliner over my gel liner because it's less conplicated and easier to apply.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Perfect point for flicking the wing out. Love this product! Lasts all day and keeps that dramatic effect.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Naylor, MO
I have the fine and regular. Both Do NOT budge!! The fine is great for precise lines. You can't beat the price on these. Very black and lasts all day and night until taken off with remover. Highly recommended!
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. It stays on all day and goes on so smoothly. It has a fine point so it makes great winged liner. It is very inexpensive as well so it makes it even better. I prefer this over any other type I have tried.
Venuette J.
Venuette J.
New York
I like this eyeliner it doesn't smudge and it stays all day. Although it is cheap it is not cheap in quality this reminds me of the jordana pen liner. I wish that it came in a variety of colors like blue and purple. I would recommend it to people wanting to try a liquid pen eyeliner on a budget.
Becca T.
Becca T.
Portland
I love this product! I think for the price you really can't bash this product! It truly is waterproof and long lasting, i use this product every time i do my eyeliner. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone!
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Las Vegas, NV
Prior to purchasing this eyeliner from Essence, any eyeliner I would apply in the morning would somehow smudge onto my eyelid throughout the day. It drove me crazy! But not with this eyeliner- it stays in place all day and lasts! I highly recommend!
Nina W.
Nina W.
This is the best felt tip eyeliner at the drugstore. I used to be obsessed with the Maybelline Master Precise, but this one is so much better. It makes a precise wing and it's doesn't dry out that fast. It's only $3!
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?