BY ESSENCE #55 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?2 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Chesapeake, VA
It's very black and dries down matte. Lasts a really long time. I've worn it for 10 hours straight and it didn't budge for the most part. I noticed that it did run a little as I was getting towards the 8-9 hour mark. The eyeliner pen has a really nice tip, which allows you to achieve a super sharp wing. The only negative I have noticed is that it does dry out pretty fast.
Delalia F.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
at first I was not to happy, because is to fine, and the formula is not that wao!! but then used it more and more, and is perfect for my inner eye corner! I got at my ipsy bag, but I wont buy it! is jus a okay liner! good thing about it the is very black and good for a good cat eye!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Naylor, MO
I have the fine and regular. Both Do NOT budge!! The fine is great for precise lines. You can't beat the price on these. Very black and lasts all day and night until taken off with remover. Highly recommended!
Shania R.
Shania R.
This is my go to eyeliner! I've been looking for a great liqid eyeliner for over a year when i finally found this! It's so affordable at around $3 at my local ulta. They also last sooooo long. I've had mune since about the end of July and I use it everyday. It goes on very smoothly and is so easy to work with! The product is waterproof and has last through me bawling my eyes out watch Grey's Anatomy and The Walking Dead! All in all I LOVE this eyeliner and will defiantly continue to use it everyday!
Precious J.
Precious J.
Chicago , IL
I received this eyeliner in my first Ipsy bag. I used it for the past couple of weeks and I must say I love it. Normally I don't wear eyeliner but I was experimenting and it was very easy to use. My wing eye was perfect. The product goes on smooth, it's very pigmented, and it does not smudge! This eyeliner is recommended for beginners as well as experts.
Tori L.
Tori L.
Walnut Ridge, AR
this product is very pigmented and easy to apply. it truly is waterproof and even though i just purchased it i am loving it so much.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I think this is one of the best felt tip eyeliners at the drugstore. The formula is great. It doesn't smudge and stays put all day. But there are some things that I don't like about it. It is pigmented but I have to go over it a few times. I also find that the tip is rough and it scratches my eyes. Other than that I really love this!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received this in my ipsy bag and I love it! It drys matte and it's a felt tip. It makes it easy to do a wing if you want that look but work great for regular eyeliner also
johannah S.
johannah S.
Received this in my Ipsy glambag thought I wouldn't like but actually really good eyeliner. I like that doesn't smudge or smear only comes off when you want it to. I definitely think is good eyeliner
Julie M.
Julie M.
This is a great eyeliner. I have never purchased this brand before. I received this in my Ipsy bag this month. I will definitely be trying other products from this brand as well. It applies super easily, and lasts all day. Great matte finish and easy to wing it out.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?