7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #71 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
In love, love, love, love with this eyeliner!!!! I am so picky when it comes to eyeliner but this product is a total hit because of it's long lasting power, blackness and you can't beat that price! A total drugstore gem! Try it out already!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
Just got this in my Ipsy glam bag , and I really like it. I will mostly use it for creative, bold looks. Good for Halloween too.
Janice F.
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
With eyeliner, precision is everything. That is what I got with essence cosmetics waterproof superfine eyeliner pen. As I have experienced with other essence cosmetics products, they mean what they say. This eyeliner is practically semi-permanent! My biggest problem with the winged eye look is that I accidentally end up rubbing the "wing" off or at least smudging it throughout the day unintentionally. That did not present a problem with this eyeliner! Also, I watched a couple of touching videos that came up on YouTube that had me in tears and that did not affect the eyeliner in my makeup at all!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received this in my ipsy bag and I love it! It drys matte and it's a felt tip. It makes it easy to do a wing if you want that look but work great for regular eyeliner also
Yanni C.
Yanni C.
Hialeah, FL
This is the best eyeliner ever! It is so easy to use and stays in all way, whereas normally my eyeliners begin to smudge all over my lid.
Danika L.
Danika L.
I LOVE this eyeliner. The fine felt tip made application do easy and beautiful. O felt I was able yo be precise and get exactly the look I wanted. It glides on easily and had beautiful color without having to layer it on.
Aly S.
Aly S.
Avon, MA
I got this in my October Ipsy bag and I use this to draw out my wing but due to the lack of pigment I had to use a different liquid liner to fill it in and make it bold.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
This liner is amazing! Its nice bold color lets you get the perfect wing everyone looks for!! Its fine tip can help you go from natural to glammed up eyes! I received it on my ipsy bag and i will definitely be buying it once i run out!
Tanner M.
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
I'll be honest, I'm horrible at applying eyeliner. I don't know if it's my unsteady hands or my impatience, but I have avoided non pencil eye liner for years. BUT this product is a total game changer. It is liquid but has a firm, thin felt tip that goes on smooth and fine. My only regret is that I wish I found it sooner.
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA
The color is good and the lasting power is good but I don't like the stiffness of the felt tip. I prefer my KVD one because of the flexible tip
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?