BY ESSENCE #65 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Deep Black 01
This eyeliner pen lasts forever on my watery eyes. I like to add this to my ulta online order to push me over the 50$ for free shipping. This eyeliner is very black and smooth. My only complaint is that the pen doesn't last me very long before drying out but at 2.99$ I don't really mind too much.
Kinjal P.
SO AWESOME! For the longest time, I have tried different eye liners and could not find the perfect one, until this one! I like to line my eyes with a very thin line; not too bold, so this is perfect! The applicator allows for sharp, thin lines - I sometimes have to go back with a fuller line because the original line is too thin (and I like my liner pretty damn thin!) Because its a pen, its super easy to hold and you don't have to worry about running out of product or going back to dip it in again. I have played around with it to give myself a bolder look, just to see how well this works and its great! It's also long wearing which is obviously great, BUT not too budge proof that its ridiculously hard to remove at the end of the day! Overall, great buy and will definitely repurchase!!
Ember E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite eyeliners. Super pigmented, very affordable, and one of my first loves. The only downside is that after long wear it smudges pretty easily if you do as much as rub your eyes. Overall one of my favorites.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
NOTHING BETTER. Don't waste your money on pricey urban decay or too faced, this black eyeliner is $2-$3 and better than any high end or luxury product you'll try. It's smudge proof, water proof, and stays put all day. The best eyeliner you'll have in your collection, by far!
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is good and the lasting power is good but I don't like the stiffness of the felt tip. I prefer my KVD one because of the flexible tip
Tiffany c.
Rochester, MN
Amazingly pigmented, creamy, and best of all, CHEAP! This eyeliner is my go-to for the waterline! If you have really oily lids, I would still recommend setting it with eye shadow! For drier skin girls like me, this goes on like a dream and stays put all day!
Jayden B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! Its so creamy and pigmented. I love that its a mechanical pencil. I use it on my waterline and it lasts all day!
Sierra W.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I liked this liner, it didn't smudge or feather but I did feel that it was a bit of a pain to create a winged look with it. I am not a pro by any means, but I have other pen type liners that I find easier to use. But the price tag is great!
alanie o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really nice eyeliner I bought this in dark brown at first because it was on sale and was so impressed how easily it glides on I had to pick up the black color as well
Alicia P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Deep Black 01
I'm shocked how well this eyeliner works. It's 2.99!! I like this so much more than loreal gel eyeliner. It's very pigmented and dark black which is what I'm always looking for in a eyeliner, it doesn't smudge on me. I think I found my holy grail eyeliner. You should definitely give it a shot. It's only 2.99
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?