7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #73 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ylan T.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
Wow okay this eyeliner is seriously the best. It's so easy to apply and put on my wing without it being ugly af. It's so worth it because it's seriously cheap! I just randomly threw it in my basket on Ulta when I saw the reviews just to try it out and boy did I make the best choice ever. Seriously love it more than my Maybelline Cream Eyeliner. AND DID I MENTION IT'S WATERPROOF?
Julie M.
Julie M.
The tip is extremely fine, which makes it easy to apply both a traditional line or winged liner. The black is true black and dries matte. It's 98 degrees where I live today and 90 or so humidity and I wore it with no smudging or transferring. For the 2 or 3 dollars I paid for it I am highly impressed, I might like it more than my high end liquid liner pen..
Zachari H.
Zachari H.
Eyeliner is my everything! If I don't wear a full-face, I can guarantee you I have on eyeliner. 99.5% of the time this is my liner of choice. The price and quality fits my life style perfectly. It is not 100% waterproof, buy hey for the price I'll take it. It's available during all seasons at my local Ulta which is wonderful!!! Love love love this product!
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
This eyeliner was horrible for me! The tip drys out so quickly on me when I was trying to do a cat eye so I had to press extremely hard closest to the barrel of the eyeliner just to get some product on my eye. The first few seconds of using this eyeliner, the liquid came out nice and dark and then quickly there was barely any pigment coming out.
Manda R.
Manda R.
Rolla , MO
Review for: Deep Black 01
I wore this to the lake and it was not water proof on me. I didn't go under water, I just got splashed. Guess what came running down my face? This! I really like how it applies but it does not serve its purpose at all. It is really inexpensive, but it isn't worth the few dollars if you intend to use it as an actual WATERPROOF liner.
Raeann H.
Raeann H.
Arlington, TX
This is hands down the best gel liner pencil I have ever used! It glides on so smoothly and it truly is smudge proof and lasts all day long. It doesn't move! I have oily skin so it is hard to find eyeliner that doesn't smudge but I have finally found what I've been looking for! Completely affordable and totally worth the purchase!
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
I got this eyeliner for around $3 At my local Ulta and absolutely fell in love with it, it goes smoothly, the tip is thin and it is so versatile, I already ran out of it and bought the Kat Von D Tattoo liner to compare them and I have to say they are pretty similar and this eyeliner is an affordable and high quality option
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Wow, this surprised me!!! I have spent way too much on other high end brands in the past and this eyeliner was so superior in terms of longevity and being waterproof. It is really easy to use and the black is true black! I wish it lasted bit longer (like the Physicians Formula one) but for this price, you can't beat it!!
Adrianna G.
Adrianna G.
This is easily one of my favorite eyeliners. Essence make some really great stuff. The pigment is very full, and is easier to apply. The tip isn't as long as some of the other ones which is nice. What is very easy to go over and doesn't dry weird. It's easy to take it off and with a little setting spray can last all day.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Deep Black 01
I'm shocked how well this eyeliner works. It's 2.99!! I like this so much more than loreal gel eyeliner. It's very pigmented and dark black which is what I'm always looking for in a eyeliner, it doesn't smudge on me. I think I found my holy grail eyeliner. You should definitely give it a shot. It's only 2.99
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?