BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Julie M.
The tip is extremely fine, which makes it easy to apply both a traditional line or winged liner. The black is true black and dries matte. It's 98 degrees where I live today and 90 or so humidity and I wore it with no smudging or transferring. For the 2 or 3 dollars I paid for it I am highly impressed, I might like it more than my high end liquid liner pen..
Zachari H.
Eyeliner is my everything! If I don't wear a full-face, I can guarantee you I have on eyeliner. 99.5% of the time this is my liner of choice. The price and quality fits my life style perfectly. It is not 100% waterproof, buy hey for the price I'll take it. It's available during all seasons at my local Ulta which is wonderful!!! Love love love this product!
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Review for: Deep Black 01
I wore this to the lake and it was not water proof on me. I didn't go under water, I just got splashed. Guess what came running down my face? This! I really like how it applies but it does not serve its purpose at all. It is really inexpensive, but it isn't worth the few dollars if you intend to use it as an actual WATERPROOF liner.
Daniela C.
I got this eyeliner for around $3 At my local Ulta and absolutely fell in love with it, it goes smoothly, the tip is thin and it is so versatile, I already ran out of it and bought the Kat Von D Tattoo liner to compare them and I have to say they are pretty similar and this eyeliner is an affordable and high quality option
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Wow, this surprised me!!! I have spent way too much on other high end brands in the past and this eyeliner was so superior in terms of longevity and being waterproof. It is really easy to use and the black is true black! I wish it lasted bit longer (like the Physicians Formula one) but for this price, you can't beat it!!
Adrianna G.
This is easily one of my favorite eyeliners. Essence make some really great stuff. The pigment is very full, and is easier to apply. The tip isn't as long as some of the other ones which is nice. What is very easy to go over and doesn't dry weird. It's easy to take it off and with a little setting spray can last all day.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Deep Black 01
This eyeliner pen lasts forever on my watery eyes. I like to add this to my ulta online order to push me over the 50$ for free shipping. This eyeliner is very black and smooth. My only complaint is that the pen doesn't last me very long before drying out but at 2.99$ I don't really mind too much.
Sandy C.
Glendale, AZ
With this product you really do get what you pay for , which is $2. The pen is very thin and makes it easier to make a sharp and thin eyeliner. However the eyeliner does dry out very fast. Does not smear through the day. I would def buy if you are looking for something cheap and workable.
Danielle B.
I got this in dark brown for my water line and had to stop using it after a few days. I wear contacts and this irritated my eyes worse then any makeup ever has before. And along with that, the product didn't even stay through my eyes watering. I wish I could give this less stars then 1.
gabriella B.
Hayes, VA
I have always been a user of liquid liner and have used for all my makeup long years. Until now. It has the precision and jet black darkness of a liquid liner but 10x easier and less messy. Not to mention its incredibly affordable. It has been a game changer in my makeup routine.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?