7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #70 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I think this is one of the best felt tip eyeliners at the drugstore. The formula is great. It doesn't smudge and stays put all day. But there are some things that I don't like about it. It is pigmented but I have to go over it a few times. I also find that the tip is rough and it scratches my eyes. Other than that I really love this!
Olga F.
Olga F.
This is the best eyeliner for me. I really love it and is very cheap. I recommend it :)
courtney L.
courtney L.
I got this in my October glambag from Ipsy...I didn't think I'd like it since I haven't had much luck with many waterproof liners. But this one is amazing!! It doesn't come off unless you want it to come off. No running, no smudging, no smears! Its amazing!! And the color is so dark! Its perfection!!! The tip is somehow like a marker but a brush at the same time. It goes on smoothly and nicely and the brush/tip feels amazing when you apply it. I love it!!
Diana R.
Diana R.
Gresham , OR
I got this eyeliner on my October Ipsy bag. I was really excited to try it and the best thing it's cheap. At first it was amazing. Unfortunately, over time it has gotten dry. I was not totally in love with it. It's okay, but the price is great.
Giana S.
Giana S.
I got this eyeliner in my October ipsy glam bag, and I was excited because I love trying new eyeliners. The tip stays stiff enough so its easy to apply thick or super thin and it glides easy. The pigment is dark and solid, doesnt budge at all. Ill definitely be buying another one when this ones done.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
I got this eyeliner as part of my first Ipsy glam bag and it was perfect because I needed new black eyeliner. I like the "pen" style. Sometimes the black does not come out as pigmented as I want, but I know it's not dried out. I enjoy this and will probably continue to purchase when this runs out.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Walnut , CA
I only used this product once and it already felt like it was dried out. The product wasn't going to the tip of the eyeliner and I just didn't find it easy to use. Definitely not repurchasing this product again.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Milwaukee, Wi
I love this eyeliner! It's super affordable and works so well! It's easy to use, has good pigmentation and has a good staying power! I highly recommend this to everyone!
Cheyene E.
Cheyene E.
Marysville , WA
It's really nice and works well. Make sure to get the one with the shorter tip(lol), seriously it works better. It's only a few dollars but it dries out so fast. I guess it's worth it but I like to invest on one that'll last forever
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I received this in my ipsy bag and I love it! It drys matte and it's a felt tip. It makes it easy to do a wing if you want that look but work great for regular eyeliner also
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?