7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #60 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Black
I was not a fan of this eye liner. It bled and was hard to control. Definitely wouldn't recommend it.
Greimy V.
Greimy V.
Review for: Deep Black 01
The pen has a nice tip that makes application super easy, and it lasts all day
lizz c.
lizz c.
These are really nice and creamy and so inexpensive essence has amazing finds
mayte l.
mayte l.
Vista, CA
Review for: Deep Black 01
I absolutely love this eye liner, very smooth and the best part it last long!
courtney L.
courtney L.
I got this in my October glambag from Ipsy...I didn't think I'd like it since I haven't had much luck with many waterproof liners. But this one is amazing!! It doesn't come off unless you want it to come off. No running, no smudging, no smears! Its amazing!! And the color is so dark! Its perfection!!! The tip is somehow like a marker but a brush at the same time. It goes on smoothly and nicely and the brush/tip feels amazing when you apply it. I love it!!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
The only liquid eyeliner I use. It's so cheap but so amazing. I love it. It's easy to use and pigmented and its just perfect.
Laiken M.
Laiken M.
I absolutely love this eyeliner. Its so easy to use and love the color. I use this product anytime I'm needing eyeliner. It's a good value too!
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Love this eyeliner! Essence Eyeliner pen is great for the "cat eye" look! Applies great and stays on all day! Doesn't come off easily throughout the day! Does come off fairly easily with makeup remover! I would totally recommend this to all my friends! Love it!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Chesapeake, VA
It's very black and dries down matte. Lasts a really long time. I've worn it for 10 hours straight and it didn't budge for the most part. I noticed that it did run a little as I was getting towards the 8-9 hour mark. The eyeliner pen has a really nice tip, which allows you to achieve a super sharp wing. The only negative I have noticed is that it does dry out pretty fast.
Delalia F.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
at first I was not to happy, because is to fine, and the formula is not that wao!! but then used it more and more, and is perfect for my inner eye corner! I got at my ipsy bag, but I wont buy it! is jus a okay liner! good thing about it the is very black and good for a good cat eye!
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?