Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof uploaded by Janie T.

BY ESSENCE

Back to black: accurate eyeliner styles are easy to achieve with the smudge and waterproof eyeliner pen with a felt tip. Waterproof without a stain effect, your eyeliner can withstand spring showers with ease. for intensive eyeliner looks in urban black.

Aqua (Water), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Methylpropanediol, Ceteareth-25, Sorbitol, Sodium Carbonate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Panthenol, Gellan Gum, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ci 77266 (Black 2).

Buy on ULTA
Janie T.
Porter, TX
I just got this eyeliner yesterday at Ulta for .81 cents thanks to their point system it’s normally 2.99 there which isn’t bad too. It’s okay it’s not the greatest but it will do. The felt tip is a little too hard for me. I wish it was a bit softer. Other then that I like it. It comes out dark and black like it says. It definitely is t smudge proof or that water proof though like it says it is. But for $3 you can’t expect much. It gets the job done.
Heather J.
I purchased this after receiving one in my Ipsy bag a couple months ago. I found that the tip is very stiff which leaves for easier application especially in the inner Corner however I also found that the black does not go on as deeply as I wanted it to. The good news is this pain is fairly inexpensive I think it cost about $5 and it still helps the touch up things throughout the day
Sophia W.
Nice and matte dark black, fine tip for drawing thin and crisp lines. It is indeed waterproof and will last all day, no smudging. My issue with the product is that the product seems to go out quickly or doesn't want to dispense at the tip. The ink starts flowing out at the base of the felt tip pen near the plastic portion if that makes sense.
Dianelys  N.
Rosemount, MN
For the price the product is awesome. I don’t have any complaints. I’ve bought this product a few times and I get the results I want. I use eyeliner every time I do my makeup. It completes the look.
Alicia A.
State College, PA
For such a good price, this eyeliner is GREAT! Honestly comparable to Kat Von D’s tattoo liner and to ciate ‘s liner. I’m in love.
makeup l.
Cambridg
This is a good liner I rlly long how skinny the tip of it is so it’s rlly easy to get s precise wing. It does dry out fast then others but it’s only like 3.99$ so I think it’s worth it. I’ll probably buy it again because it’s a good liner and is super affordable!
Belle G.
So black, so easy to use and great stay power BUT easy to remove! Much better than the superfine one! Great tip/applicator