BY ESSENCE #54 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
jessie p.
Wyomissing, PA
Review for: Deep Black 01
Honestly this eyeliner is comparable, even better than the urban decay ink for eyes pen. This stuff stays on so well and super easy to apply. For $2.99 its a great deal!
Celia A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Review for: Deep Black 01
I usually use gel eyeliner but wanted to try an eyeliner pen so i picked this one ip and so far its pretty good. Its easy to use and thats one thing i was looking for.
Lilian N.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Deep Black 01
I have hooded eyes and this liner doesn't not stay on!. It says its waterproof but I highly doubt that!. I put it on and within like 2hrs I already see it running on me. Specially on the wing part!. Complete fail for me!.
Tiffany c.
Fresno, CA
Amazingly pigmented, creamy, and best of all, CHEAP! This eyeliner is my go-to for the waterline! If you have really oily lids, I would still recommend setting it with eye shadow! For drier skin girls like me, this goes on like a dream and stays put all day!
Laura E.
Cary, NC
Review for: Deep Black 01
I really like this eyeliner, but it is not easy to aply it on your lids, i don't know why, but it just does not make it easyer to make a winged liner. But other than that i love it
Jenna M.
Sacramento, CA
I have this in grey and it's definitely a favorite. It goes on smoothly, doesn't budge, and is a great alternate to straight black.
Jayden B.
I love this eyeliner! Its so creamy and pigmented. I love that its a mechanical pencil. I use it on my waterline and it lasts all day!
Abisola A.
Nolita
Review for: Deep Black 01
First time I saw this I was woow, it's needle sharp and so pigmented. be careful using this a lil goes a long way.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love using this waterproof eyeliner pen!!! I like that it is a pen and not a pencil it really makes a big difference and I love it!!
Maria G.
Oceanside, Ca
Review for: Deep Black 01
I personally love this eyeliner! It is ver pigmented! I use it more than the Kat Von D liquid eyeliner.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?