7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #70 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
mayte l.
mayte l.
Vista, CA
Review for: Deep Black 01
I absolutely love this eye liner, very smooth and the best part it last long!
Marie W.
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
This product is amazing for Halloween and a regular day when you want your liner to be on POINT! Waterproof is perfect for creating the best winged look. The tip is perfect for drawing small bats for Halloween on your eye lid too!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
The only liquid eyeliner I use. It's so cheap but so amazing. I love it. It's easy to use and pigmented and its just perfect.
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Bellingham, WA
I bought this because Jessica Braun on YouTube said it was exactly the same as Stila Stay All Day. I liked this at first, but it's not the smoothest and after you make a mark it usually loses pigmentation, so you have to wait it out a little bit. But it definitely is waterproof and once you get it looking the way you want, it looks great all day!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Chesapeake
It's very black and dries down matte. Lasts a really long time. I've worn it for 10 hours straight and it didn't budge for the most part. I noticed that it did run a little as I was getting towards the 8-9 hour mark. The eyeliner pen has a really nice tip, which allows you to achieve a super sharp wing. The only negative I have noticed is that it does dry out pretty fast.
Shania R.
Shania R.
This is my go to eyeliner! I've been looking for a great liqid eyeliner for over a year when i finally found this! It's so affordable at around $3 at my local ulta. They also last sooooo long. I've had mune since about the end of July and I use it everyday. It goes on very smoothly and is so easy to work with! The product is waterproof and has last through me bawling my eyes out watch Grey's Anatomy and The Walking Dead! All in all I LOVE this eyeliner and will defiantly continue to use it everyday!
Giana S.
Giana S.
I got this eyeliner in my October ipsy glam bag, and I was excited because I love trying new eyeliners. The tip stays stiff enough so its easy to apply thick or super thin and it glides easy. The pigment is dark and solid, doesnt budge at all. Ill definitely be buying another one when this ones done.
Cheyene E.
Cheyene E.
Marysville , WA
It's really nice and works well. Make sure to get the one with the shorter tip(lol), seriously it works better. It's only a few dollars but it dries out so fast. I guess it's worth it but I like to invest on one that'll last forever
Skylar T.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
This is an amazing product! I thought it was too cheap to buy, but got it in my Ipsy bag and love it! it does the winged look for you and you do not have to put in any work at it! I know they sell it at Ulta and I am not sure where else. This is definitely a product everyone needs in their collection!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Naylor, MO
I have the fine and regular. Both Do NOT budge!! The fine is great for precise lines. You can't beat the price on these. Very black and lasts all day and night until taken off with remover. Highly recommended!
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?