BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ellie J.
I LOVE this eyeliner! So comparable to higher end eyeliners, and for such a low price. The felt tip isn't too stiff, but not so flexible that precise application is difficult. This eyeliner also doesn't flake or smudge throughout the day. The one drawback of this product is that it isn't sold at many locations around me. Would definitely repurchase!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Love this eyeliner! Essence Eyeliner pen is great for the "cat eye" look! Applies great and stays on all day! Doesn't come off easily throughout the day! Does come off fairly easily with makeup remover! I would totally recommend this to all my friends! Love it!
Marie W.
Oakdale, CA
This product is amazing for Halloween and a regular day when you want your liner to be on POINT! Waterproof is perfect for creating the best winged look. The tip is perfect for drawing small bats for Halloween on your eye lid too!
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I think this is one of the best felt tip eyeliners at the drugstore. The formula is great. It doesn't smudge and stays put all day. But there are some things that I don't like about it. It is pigmented but I have to go over it a few times. I also find that the tip is rough and it scratches my eyes. Other than that I really love this!
Christina D.
Omaha, NE
This is the absolute best eyeliner! as far as pencil goes I wore it over 7 hours it did not smear, fade, transfer. It is seriously amazing! Best part it stayys on your water line! and doesn't go anywhete for 4$ I would recommend to anyone!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
Waterproof is the best, I bought this product because I needed a cheap felt tip liner. This was around $3.00 and I really didn't have high hopes for it. But after using it for days, I love this eyeliner because of how cheap and practical it is. It also is a great black line and doesn't crack or chip. Definitely recommend this eye liner.

Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Wow, this surprised me!!! I have spent way too much on other high end brands in the past and this eyeliner was so superior in terms of longevity and being waterproof. It is really easy to use and the black is true black! I wish it lasted bit longer (like the Physicians Formula one) but for this price, you can't beat it!!
April P.
Pleasant Ridge
I got this in my October Itsy glambag and I am new to winged eyeliner as well as eyeliner in any form other than a pencil. I love it and hate it. I love the sharp pointy tip but the liner did not glide on all that smooth but as a newbie perhaps its user error. I will continue to try it out and see if I can get it to work for me.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
Highly impressed with this super affordable eyeliner. The felt tip applicator is very slim and precise for doing a sleek cat-eyeliner look. Do grab it if you see it, you won't regret it. I will be buying more of this liner!
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
It's okay. Not my favorite but you can't beat the price. My only thing is that when I apply it, it doesn't quite look very black. Sometimes it looks like a ashy black which I don't like. However, I love that it is smudge proof for most of the day.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?