BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
Love this so much. It is are an inexpensive eyeliner pen I use this all the time and can't get enough of it! Can use it for just about anything liner style. They are also a great size to keep at home or take them with you on the go!. Would recommend them to just about anyone!
Julie M.
This is a great eyeliner. I have never purchased this brand before. I received this in my Ipsy bag this month. I will definitely be trying other products from this brand as well. It applies super easily, and lasts all day. Great matte finish and easy to wing it out.
Génesis B.
i got this liner in an Ipsy glam bag, and i just to tell this is the worst product! the worst ever!!! dry instantly, unprecise, i clearly don't like it, it's a waste of money for the one whoy buys it, DON'T BUY THIS! i just throwed it away to trash, my eyes hurts when i used it twice.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I've never used this particular brand before, but I have used other eyeliner pens similar and didn't see much difference. Still gives a decent line especially if you are doing a wing which I admit I'm not that great doing. Though the liner tip itself is much much longer than any I've ever seen. Decent product.
Blanca C.
In love, love, love, love with this eyeliner!!!! I am so picky when it comes to eyeliner but this product is a total hit because of it's long lasting power, blackness and you can't beat that price! A total drugstore gem! Try it out already!
Andrea C.
Portland , OR
First time trying a product from this brand and it didn't disappoint me. I got this on my Ipsy Bag of October and loved it. Very easy to use and has really good pigmentation. The best part: is waterproof.
Regina C.
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I love this eyeliner! It is not only affordable ($3) but it is an amazing eyeliner with a great formula! The tip is precise and easy to work with unlike some other eyeliners that are flimsy. Also, it lasts all day, even on my oily eyelids. Definitely give this eyeliner a try.
Ariana J.
Would recommend for makeup beginners and makeup experts! This eyeliner lasts me all day and all night. The felt tip is precise and easy to use for a sharp wing. It doesn't smudge and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes (I wear contact lenses as well).
Iliana F.
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
This felt tip liner is my favorite! I have tried a bunch of drugstore felt tip liners trying to find the best one, and this is it. For 2.99 you cannot beat this! it goes on so easily, dries fast, and is long lasting. it is not waterproof however but i prefer it not to be for easy makeup removal.
Giana C.
Albany, NY
I got this eyeliner in my October ipsy glam bag, and I was excited because I love trying new eyeliners. The tip stays stiff enough so its easy to apply thick or super thin and it glides easy. The pigment is dark and solid, doesnt budge at all. Ill definitely be buying another one when this ones done.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?