BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Deep Black 01
Waterproof is the best, I bought this product because I needed a cheap felt tip liner. This was around $3.00 and I really didn't have high hopes for it. But after using it for days, I love this eyeliner because of how cheap and practical it is. It also is a great black line and doesn't crack or chip. Definitely recommend this eye liner.

Christina D.
lincoln, NE
This is the absolute best eyeliner! as far as pencil goes I wore it over 7 hours it did not smear, fade, transfer. It is seriously amazing! Best part it stayys on your water line! and doesn't go anywhete for 4$ I would recommend to anyone!
Marisa A.
Review for: Deep Black 01
Love this eyeliner! It is not only affordable ($3) but it is an amazing eyeliner with a great formula! The tip is precise and easy to work with unlike some other eyeliners that are flimsy. Also, it lasts all day, even on my oily eyelids. Definitely give this eyeliner a try
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
This liner is amazing! Its nice bold color lets you get the perfect wing everyone looks for!! Its fine tip can help you go from natural to glammed up eyes! I received it on my ipsy bag and i will definitely be buying it once i run out!
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Deep Black 01
I learned how to do wings with this liner. The applicator is sharp to leave u that point u want at the end of ur wing. It lasts and does not smear but what I dislike is that it dried out quick. But i guess for the price its a good liner. I would repurchase just because my wings on fleek when i use this liner lol and its cheap
Alicia P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Deep Black 01
I'm shocked how well this eyeliner works. It's 2.99!! I like this so much more than loreal gel eyeliner. It's very pigmented and dark black which is what I'm always looking for in a eyeliner, it doesn't smudge on me. I think I found my holy grail eyeliner. You should definitely give it a shot. It's only 2.99
Colleen M.
Amazing eyeliner for waterline. I had been looking for an eyeliner that doesn't turn my eyes into raccoon eyes. This is the eyeliner. The application is buttery smooth and this formula does not budge. As an added bonus, this liner is extremely affordable. Win.
Dahlia X.
Bellevue, WA
Review for: Deep Black 01
This is one of my favorite eyeliners, its SO affordable and is perfect because its waterproof and long lasting, the only downside that I've had with essence eyeliners is that they aren't as black as I want them to be.
Kristie L.
Black eyeliner with a very fine felt tip great for wings lasts all day but easy to take off at night!! Very reasonably priced truly love this product!! Very impressed with all essence products that I have tried and they are always adding new stuff!!
Sara K.
Literally the absolute best eyeliner!!! Goes on soooo smoothly and has such beautiful dark black pigmentation! Wow!!! It is fully budge proof and does not give me raccoon eyes! Love it!!! The price is even better! :)
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?