7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #71 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kailey F.
Kailey F.
Apopka, FL
Review for: Deep Black 01
This was my vary first eyeliner! I still use it to this dsy because of how amazing it is. It's also very afordable!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I liked this liner, it didn't smudge or feather but I did feel that it was a bit of a pain to create a winged look with it. I am not a pro by any means, but I have other pen type liners that I find easier to use. But the price tag is great!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Newark, OH
Review for: Deep Black 01
This eyeliner pen works really well if you are wanting to do winged-eyeliner. Otherwise, I wouldnt recommend it.
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
I loved the one by Kat Von D because of the tip. It was a brush tip so I
knew that the pointy tip wouldn't disappear on me but it didn't last me
long :/ I only got 2 weeks of application from the Kat Von D liner
while I usually get around a 3 month supply from other liners. But this
essence eyeliner was the second drugstore liner I tried and I LOVE IT!
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Los Lunas, NM
Excellent product that goes on smoothly and does not budge!! I love it!! Awesome find!!!
Joscelyn L.
Joscelyn L.
Converse , TX
I have a lot of love for this eyeliner, it's not my #1 choice, but it's a close second. It goes on smoothly and lasts like I need it to!
Celia A.
Celia A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Review for: Deep Black 01
I usually use gel eyeliner but wanted to try an eyeliner pen so i picked this one ip and so far its pretty good. Its easy to use and thats one thing i was looking for.
Lilian N.
Lilian N.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Deep Black 01
I have hooded eyes and this liner doesn't not stay on!. It says its waterproof but I highly doubt that!. I put it on and within like 2hrs I already see it running on me. Specially on the wing part!. Complete fail for me!.
santana c.
santana c.
Absolutely user friendly! Love love love! Easy to use. Lasts extra long and very neat and tidyπŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’š
Kyara V.
Kyara V.
It's very easy to use but I find that it ran out real fast but other than that it's really worth it
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?