BY ESSENCE #65 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
Review for: Deep Black 01
It's okay. Not my favorite but you can't beat the price. My only thing is that when I apply it, it doesn't quite look very black. Sometimes it looks like a ashy black which I don't like. However, I love that it is smudge proof for most of the day.
Zachari H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeliner is my everything! If I don't wear a full-face, I can guarantee you I have on eyeliner. 99.5% of the time this is my liner of choice. The price and quality fits my life style perfectly. It is not 100% waterproof, buy hey for the price I'll take it. It's available during all seasons at my local Ulta which is wonderful!!! Love love love this product!
mayte l.
Vista, CA
Review for: Deep Black 01
I absolutely love this eye liner, very smooth and the best part it last long!
Jennifer (@alettertoelise_89) G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeliner especially for beginners kinda reminds me of the kat Von d eyeliner. Easy to use and great for those days when you're in a hurry.
Katie F.
New Albany, OH
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love this eyeliner! I was really used to using gel liners and recently wanted to try a liquid liner and I have found it so much easier! Youtuber Tati Westbrook recommended it and I went to ulta and bought it for around $2.99. I wear a wing about every day and it will not budge until I take my makeup off at night.
Raquel C.
How to get the perfect cat eye .
1.Buy this eyeliner (Target)
2.price is really affordable($)
3.go crazy practice because why not
4.waterproof and seriously who are we kidding this is life !!!
5. Repeat ❤️
Ember E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite eyeliners. Super pigmented, very affordable, and one of my first loves. The only downside is that after long wear it smudges pretty easily if you do as much as rub your eyes. Overall one of my favorites.
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really nice and creamy and so inexpensive essence has amazing finds
Celia A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Review for: Deep Black 01
I usually use gel eyeliner but wanted to try an eyeliner pen so i picked this one ip and so far its pretty good. Its easy to use and thats one thing i was looking for.
Laura E.
Cary, NC
Review for: Deep Black 01
I really like this eyeliner, but it is not easy to aply it on your lids, i don't know why, but it just does not make it easyer to make a winged liner. But other than that i love it
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?