BY ESSENCE #55 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?2 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Raeann H.
Raeann H.
Arlington, TX
This is hands down the best gel liner pencil I have ever used! It glides on so smoothly and it truly is smudge proof and lasts all day long. It doesn't move! I have oily skin so it is hard to find eyeliner that doesn't smudge but I have finally found what I've been looking for! Completely affordable and totally worth the purchase!
Regina C.
Regina C.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love this eyeliner! It is not only affordable ($3) but it is an amazing eyeliner with a great formula! The tip is precise and easy to work with unlike some other eyeliners that are flimsy. Also, it lasts all day, even on my oily eyelids. Definitely give this eyeliner a try.
Joy P.
Joy P.
Review for: Black
Live for this eyeliner. Great deal and very pigmented for the price. I buy ton of these as back ups for when I need a wing in travel
Fallon J.
Fallon J.
Review for: Around Midnight 02
Essence eyeliners a incredible. They are potent, feather-free and they last all day. They are high quality and are very affordable.
Iliana F.
Iliana F.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This felt tip liner is my favorite! I have tried a bunch of drugstore felt tip liners trying to find the best one, and this is it. For 2.99 you cannot beat this! it goes on so easily, dries fast, and is long lasting. it is not waterproof however but i prefer it not to be for easy makeup removal.
Christina D.
Christina D.
lincoln, NE
This is the absolute best eyeliner! as far as pencil goes I wore it over 7 hours it did not smear, fade, transfer. It is seriously amazing! Best part it stayys on your water line! and doesn't go anywhete for 4$ I would recommend to anyone!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Deep Black 01
Waterproof is the best, I bought this product because I needed a cheap felt tip liner. This was around $3.00 and I really didn't have high hopes for it. But after using it for days, I love this eyeliner because of how cheap and practical it is. It also is a great black line and doesn't crack or chip. Definitely recommend this eye liner.

Alba C.
Alba C.
I am not really satisfied and this just because I've tried Many other eyeliners that were much more waterproof than this one
Christy S.
Christy S.
Review for: Around Midnight 02
I received this in my ipsy subscription. I loved It! I ran out and haven't bought anymore but it I see it somewhere I would.
Arely F.
Arely F.
This is my current favorite eyeliner! Super easy to use. It is also a true black which in some eyeliners it's hard to find.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?