BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Zachari H.
Eyeliner is my everything! If I don't wear a full-face, I can guarantee you I have on eyeliner. 99.5% of the time this is my liner of choice. The price and quality fits my life style perfectly. It is not 100% waterproof, buy hey for the price I'll take it. It's available during all seasons at my local Ulta which is wonderful!!! Love love love this product!
Shania R.
This is my go to eyeliner! I've been looking for a great liqid eyeliner for over a year when i finally found this! It's so affordable at around $3 at my local ulta. They also last sooooo long. I've had mune since about the end of July and I use it everyday. It goes on very smoothly and is so easy to work with! The product is waterproof and has last through me bawling my eyes out watch Grey's Anatomy and The Walking Dead! All in all I LOVE this eyeliner and will defiantly continue to use it everyday!
Julie M.
The tip is extremely fine, which makes it easy to apply both a traditional line or winged liner. The black is true black and dries matte. It's 98 degrees where I live today and 90 or so humidity and I wore it with no smudging or transferring. For the 2 or 3 dollars I paid for it I am highly impressed, I might like it more than my high end liquid liner pen..
Katie F.
New Albany, OH
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I love this eyeliner! I was really used to using gel liners and recently wanted to try a liquid liner and I have found it so much easier! Youtuber Tati Westbrook recommended it and I went to ulta and bought it for around $2.99. I wear a wing about every day and it will not budge until I take my makeup off at night.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
This is an amazing product! I thought it was too cheap to buy, but got it in my Ipsy bag and love it! it does the winged look for you and you do not have to put in any work at it! I know they sell it at Ulta and I am not sure where else. This is definitely a product everyone needs in their collection!
Ronia C.
Birmingham, AL
Honestly I was very surprised at the quality of this eyeliner. The tip was very fine and perfect for a winged line. The color is very deep and didn't bleed for me. I also didn't have any smudging although I do always have eye primer on. I find myself reaching for this eyeliner over my gel liner because it's less conplicated and easier to apply.
Danielle B.
I got this in dark brown for my water line and had to stop using it after a few days. I wear contacts and this irritated my eyes worse then any makeup ever has before. And along with that, the product didn't even stay through my eyes watering. I wish I could give this less stars then 1.
Shakira M.
I loved the one by Kat Von D because of the tip. It was a brush tip so I
knew that the pointy tip wouldn't disappear on me but it didn't last me
long :/ I only got 2 weeks of application from the Kat Von D liner
while I usually get around a 3 month supply from other liners. But this
essence eyeliner was the second drugstore liner I tried and I LOVE IT!
Raeann H.
Arlington, TX
This is hands down the best gel liner pencil I have ever used! It glides on so smoothly and it truly is smudge proof and lasts all day long. It doesn't move! I have oily skin so it is hard to find eyeliner that doesn't smudge but I have finally found what I've been looking for! Completely affordable and totally worth the purchase!
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
at first I was not to happy, because is to fine, and the formula is not that wao!! but then used it more and more, and is perfect for my inner eye corner! I got at my ipsy bag, but I wont buy it! is jus a okay liner! good thing about it the is very black and good for a good cat eye!
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?