BY ESSENCE #65 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Colleen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing eyeliner for waterline. I had been looking for an eyeliner that doesn't turn my eyes into raccoon eyes. This is the eyeliner. The application is buttery smooth and this formula does not budge. As an added bonus, this liner is extremely affordable. Win.
jessie p.
Wyomissing, PA
Review for: Deep Black 01
Honestly this eyeliner is comparable, even better than the urban decay ink for eyes pen. This stuff stays on so well and super easy to apply. For $2.99 its a great deal!
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The tip is extremely fine, which makes it easy to apply both a traditional line or winged liner. The black is true black and dries matte. It's 98 degrees where I live today and 90 or so humidity and I wore it with no smudging or transferring. For the 2 or 3 dollars I paid for it I am highly impressed, I might like it more than my high end liquid liner pen..
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Love love love this eyeliner!! I bought it in black. its super duper black and sooo smooth! It glides on with no effort. it stays in place allll day even on the waterlines. and its an automatic pencil! Only 1 complaint.. Since its automatic you cant really sharpen the tip. you could use a tissue and shape it but thats wasteful in my opinion. of course its very inexpensive so wasting it on tissue might not be so bad... I mainly use it on my upper and lower waterline so the flattened tip is best for that. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!
Iliana F.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This felt tip liner is my favorite! I have tried a bunch of drugstore felt tip liners trying to find the best one, and this is it. For 2.99 you cannot beat this! it goes on so easily, dries fast, and is long lasting. it is not waterproof however but i prefer it not to be for easy makeup removal.
Tia E.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Deep Black 01
This eyeliner pen lasts forever on my watery eyes. I like to add this to my ulta online order to push me over the 50$ for free shipping. This eyeliner is very black and smooth. My only complaint is that the pen doesn't last me very long before drying out but at 2.99$ I don't really mind too much.
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it! I surprised with durability. I use it daily and works fine. And its wateeproof
Christine C.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I've used this eyeliner for about a week or so now, and I have been pleasantly surprised with how amazing it is! For $2.99, this is a steal! It hasn't smudged on my hooded eyes, and the tip has stayed nice and sharp without splitting at the end. It claims to be waterproof, but it definitely is not. However, I prefer that my daily eyeliner is not waterproof as long as it doesn't smudge and stays on all day, and this fits the bill. It's very pigmented as well, so there hasn't been any "skipping" upon application. Would definitely highly recommend. I think I like it ever better than my Maybelline Master Precise felt tip eyeliner, which has been my holy grail drugstore eyeliner for years!
Tiffany c.
Rochester, MN
Amazingly pigmented, creamy, and best of all, CHEAP! This eyeliner is my go-to for the waterline! If you have really oily lids, I would still recommend setting it with eye shadow! For drier skin girls like me, this goes on like a dream and stays put all day!
Jade P.
De Soto, KS
Review for: Deep Black 01
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! It doesn't budge at all but at the same time isn't too difficult to remove at the end of the day. As an added bonus I love that it is actually in pen form rather than with a wand, I can't use the clumsy wand type liquid eyeliners.
I get mine at ULTA, I wish it was a little easier to get, like at Target or Walmart but at $2.99 it is worth the extra drive because I can pick up a few to have on hand.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?