BY ESSENCE #85 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rose L.
I am completely impressed with this eyeliner! I was a little intrigued with the long pen tip and worried that it was going to bend too much and be messy. It did neither of these! The tip was actually nice that it didn't pull or tug on my lids, while creating a thin line that was very easy to build thicker. As a pen that is very affordable this is a great staple for a liquid eyeliner junkie, as myself!
Precious J.
I received this eyeliner in my first Ipsy bag. I used it for the past couple of weeks and I must say I love it. Normally I don't wear eyeliner but I was experimenting and it was very easy to use. My wing eye was perfect. The product goes on smooth, it's very pigmented, and it does not smudge! This eyeliner is recommended for beginners as well as experts.
Adrianna G.
This is easily one of my favorite eyeliners. Essence make some really great stuff. The pigment is very full, and is easier to apply. The tip isn't as long as some of the other ones which is nice. What is very easy to go over and doesn't dry weird. It's easy to take it off and with a little setting spray can last all day.
Sarah G.
I received this liner in my ipsy bag and have been pleasantly surprised. The black is nice and dark, and it stays put all day. For me, the best part is how thin the applicator is. It's perfect for creating that thin, subtle line that leaves people wondering whether it's your makeup or you just look that good. I was also surprised when I looked up the price to buy one for a friend. It's a great deal!
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I wore this to the lake and it was not water proof on me. I didn't go under water, I just got splashed. Guess what came running down my face? This! I really like how it applies but it does not serve its purpose at all. It is really inexpensive, but it isn't worth the few dollars if you intend to use it as an actual WATERPROOF liner.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
This eyeliner was horrible for me! The tip drys out so quickly on me when I was trying to do a cat eye so I had to press extremely hard closest to the barrel of the eyeliner just to get some product on my eye. The first few seconds of using this eyeliner, the liquid came out nice and dark and then quickly there was barely any pigment coming out.
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
NOTHING BETTER. Don't waste your money on pricey urban decay or too faced, this black eyeliner is $2-$3 and better than any high end or luxury product you'll try. It's smudge proof, water proof, and stays put all day. The best eyeliner you'll have in your collection, by far!
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
This eyeliner is great! I received it in my Ipsy bag for October and I'm usually not a big eyeliner fan just because I'm not very good at it, but this went on effortless! The tip of the eyeliner is great because you can get that fine line but also go for a bolder look, definitely recommend!
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
I'll be honest, I'm horrible at applying eyeliner. I don't know if it's my unsteady hands or my impatience, but I have avoided non pencil eye liner for years. BUT this product is a total game changer. It is liquid but has a firm, thin felt tip that goes on smooth and fine. My only regret is that I wish I found it sooner.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
Love this product. I received in my ipsy glam bag this month and I cant get enough of it. It goes on very easy, it is also very easy to use if you like making a wing tip. It last the whole day without having to re-apply. I use it for a simple day at the office and I use it a little more dramatically for a night out :-)
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?