BY ESSENCE #70 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Anyuri O.
Este producto en particular no me gusta mucho ya que se corre un poco aunque por se en forma de lápiz ayuda bastante a la aplicación pero no es un producto que recomendaría mucho...
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just had to give my review on the essence_cosmetics superfine waterproof eyeliner pen. The first thing I noticed when I opened it was the tip. I was seriously in shock and happy at how thin it was 😱 lol
It was super easy to create the winged line I'm pretty impressed. I had it on all day even went to the gym and the wing was still there. I give it a 5/5 I'm glad I received this in my ipsy bag 😄
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this eyeliner as part of my first Ipsy glam bag and it was perfect because I needed new black eyeliner. I like the "pen" style. Sometimes the black does not come out as pigmented as I want, but I know it's not dried out. I enjoy this and will probably continue to purchase when this runs out.
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am completely impressed with this eyeliner! I was a little intrigued with the long pen tip and worried that it was going to bend too much and be messy. It did neither of these! The tip was actually nice that it didn't pull or tug on my lids, while creating a thin line that was very easy to build thicker. As a pen that is very affordable this is a great staple for a liquid eyeliner junkie, as myself!
Sandy C.
Glendale, AZ
With this product you really do get what you pay for , which is $2. The pen is very thin and makes it easier to make a sharp and thin eyeliner. However the eyeliner does dry out very fast. Does not smear through the day. I would def buy if you are looking for something cheap and workable.
Precious J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this eyeliner in my first Ipsy bag. I used it for the past couple of weeks and I must say I love it. Normally I don't wear eyeliner but I was experimenting and it was very easy to use. My wing eye was perfect. The product goes on smooth, it's very pigmented, and it does not smudge! This eyeliner is recommended for beginners as well as experts.
Adrianna G.
This is easily one of my favorite eyeliners. Essence make some really great stuff. The pigment is very full, and is easier to apply. The tip isn't as long as some of the other ones which is nice. What is very easy to go over and doesn't dry weird. It's easy to take it off and with a little setting spray can last all day.
Sarah G.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this liner in my ipsy bag and have been pleasantly surprised. The black is nice and dark, and it stays put all day. For me, the best part is how thin the applicator is. It's perfect for creating that thin, subtle line that leaves people wondering whether it's your makeup or you just look that good. I was also surprised when I looked up the price to buy one for a friend. It's a great deal!
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Review for: Deep Black 01
I wore this to the lake and it was not water proof on me. I didn't go under water, I just got splashed. Guess what came running down my face? This! I really like how it applies but it does not serve its purpose at all. It is really inexpensive, but it isn't worth the few dollars if you intend to use it as an actual WATERPROOF liner.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner was horrible for me! The tip drys out so quickly on me when I was trying to do a cat eye so I had to press extremely hard closest to the barrel of the eyeliner just to get some product on my eye. The first few seconds of using this eyeliner, the liquid came out nice and dark and then quickly there was barely any pigment coming out.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?