BY ESSENCE #52 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?2 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Troy, IL
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love his eyeliner! It's very easy to get a good wing and is pretty waterproof! And for the price you can't beat it. I have noticed that it wipes away easily so if you wiped your eyes it comes off. I would buy this again though because it's so good for a great price!
Lexie P.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
This is probably one of the greatest drugstore eyeliners I have used. Since it is waterproof it stays put longer than many other eyeliners, even the Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner or the Stila Stay All Day¬ģ Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Such a great eyeliner! Has ultra fine point and extra long lasting! Also smudge-proof. This is my first time using it. It's easy to apply. I would love to buy it again.
Dania P.
Dania P.
Review for: Black
I just started learning how to make a winged liner and this eyeliner really helped me! The shape and tip are ideal for him to use on my eyes and I have gotten better.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Review for: Deep Black 01
I wouldn't say this is truely water proof. By the end of the day when my eyes are watering this eyeliner smudges. But for the price and ease of use I can't knock it.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Review for: Deep Black 01
I absolutely love this pen eyeliner. The color is really black. And it's around two dollars. I actually like this better than the cat Von D1 which runs around $21.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
To me this eyeliner even though it says waterproof I don't really think it's waterproof because I could simply rub my eyes lightly (accidentally) and it'll come off.
Hailey
Hailey
Boiling Spgs, NC
This mascara is a must! It stays on all day doesn't smudge. It's easy to use. It doesn't take much to give dark look. It's super cheap and last a while. Would definitely buy again
Jodie D.
Jodie D.
Killeen
Review for: Deep Black 01
This product is great for Halloween ūüéÉ makeup ūüíĄ goes on smooth and stays in place
Doesn’t run or smudge off
This is my go to eyeliner
Can be found at Walmart easy
Highly recommend yes
Leslie N.
Leslie N.
Bixby, OK
Review for: Around Midnight 02
Absolutely love this eyeliner so much it works so great it last all day and the best part is it’s like under three dollars definitely will be buying again
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?