7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #71 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Santa Maria, CA
Review for: Deep Black 01
I absolutely love this pen eyeliner. The color is really black. And it's around two dollars. I actually like this better than the cat Von D1 which runs around $21.
Sally S.
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
To me this eyeliner even though it says waterproof I don't really think it's waterproof because I could simply rub my eyes lightly (accidentally) and it'll come off.
Hailey
Hailey
Boiling Spgs, NC
This mascara is a must! It stays on all day doesn't smudge. It's easy to use. It doesn't take much to give dark look. It's super cheap and last a while. Would definitely buy again
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Perfect for doing a wing cat line, it is precise, long shape and pigmented. Haven't tried if it is water proof but it wears very well
rebbecca L.
rebbecca L.
Averill Park, NY
I wasn't a fan of how long the felt tip is. Is goes on really dark which is nice but it's also not that easy to remove.. it definitely lasts all day long
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Love love love this eyeliner!! I bought it in black. its super duper black and sooo smooth! It glides on with no effort. it stays in place allll day even on the waterlines. and its an automatic pencil! Only 1 complaint.. Since its automatic you cant really sharpen the tip. you could use a tissue and shape it but thats wasteful in my opinion. of course its very inexpensive so wasting it on tissue might not be so bad... I mainly use it on my upper and lower waterline so the flattened tip is best for that. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!
Anyuri O.
Anyuri O.
Este producto en particular no me gusta mucho ya que se corre un poco aunque por se en forma de lápiz ayuda bastante a la aplicación pero no es un producto que recomendaría mucho...
Haley A.
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
NOTHING BETTER. Don't waste your money on pricey urban decay or too faced, this black eyeliner is $2-$3 and better than any high end or luxury product you'll try. It's smudge proof, water proof, and stays put all day. The best eyeliner you'll have in your collection, by far!
Allie H.
Allie H.
This is the best eyeliner ever! It lasts long, is waterproof, and has great pigment! I recomend this product to anyone!
Katie F.
Katie F.
New albany, OH
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love this eyeliner! I was really used to using gel liners and recently wanted to try a liquid liner and I have found it so much easier! Youtuber Tati Westbrook recommended it and I went to ulta and bought it for around $2.99. I wear a wing about every day and it will not budge until I take my makeup off at night.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?