7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #73 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lao P.
Lao P.
Logansport, IN
This eye liner is lasted about 5 hours when i wear it. I already purchased a new one and im so excited about it for mother day this year im wearing it and also it look good during summertime..
Lekaela M.
Lekaela M.
This is THE BEST eyeliner pen I've ever used. The point is pointy yet soft so it gives you a very sharp liner. The ink is smudge resistant, so I never worry about accidentally wiping it off when I rub my eyes. I love it.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I really do not like this eyeliner. Not much Liner comes out of the felt tip and you really have to keep building the color up to get any pay off. I wouldn't recommend or buy this Eyeliner again
Julia J.
Julia J.
Johns Creek, GA
I'm giving this 5 stars mostly because it performs exactly like my eyeko liquid eyeliners! And they're 10x the price including shipping. Will not be buying another black liquid liner because this is so freaking good.
Anita L.
Anita L.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I heard about this eye liner from a YouTube "Tati " it a water proof eye liner for only a couple bucks I like it . It does stay on all day too Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof
Julie H.
Julie H.
Y'all, I've tried a lot of liners and this one is soo amazing for the price! It's inky black and stays put where I place it! I've already bought two back ups! Highly recommend!!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Super affordable eyeliner pen! It makes it so easy to create a wing. I bought mine at Ulta. I just wish it was a tad bit more black. But other than that it's a great product!
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Troy, IL
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love his eyeliner! It's very easy to get a good wing and is pretty waterproof! And for the price you can't beat it. I have noticed that it wipes away easily so if you wiped your eyes it comes off. I would buy this again though because it's so good for a great price!
Lexie P.
Lexie P.
Eatonville
This is probably one of the greatest drugstore eyeliners I have used. Since it is waterproof it stays put longer than many other eyeliners, even the Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner or the Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Such a great eyeliner! Has ultra fine point and extra long lasting! Also smudge-proof. This is my first time using it. It's easy to apply. I would love to buy it again.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?