BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Dania P.
Review for: Black more...
I just started learning how to make a winged liner and this eyeliner really helped me! The shape and tip are ideal for him to use on my eyes and I have gotten better.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I absolutely love this pen eyeliner. The color is really black. And it's around two dollars. I actually like this better than the cat Von D1 which runs around $21.
Katie F.
Lyons, WI
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I love this liner. When ever I go to Ulta i stock up. The super fine felt tip makes it easy to apply and I've never had a tip fray on these. The pen usually lasts me about a month and a half depending on how often i use it (almost every day). One thing that i found extends the longevity is by storing them sideways but when they start to dry, store them on the cap. This liner stays in place so well, even on my moderately oily lids. The only time it fades bad is if i rub my eye or if they water.
Daniela C.
I got this eyeliner for around $3 At my local Ulta and absolutely fell in love with it, it goes smoothly, the tip is thin and it is so versatile, I already ran out of it and bought the Kat Von D Tattoo liner to compare them and I have to say they are pretty similar and this eyeliner is an affordable and high quality option
Jodie D.
Killeen, TX
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
This product is great for Halloween ūüéÉ makeup ūüíĄ goes on smooth and stays in place
Doesn’t run or smudge off
This is my go to eyeliner
Can be found at Walmart easy
Highly recommend yes
Hailey
Boiling Spgs, NC
This mascara is a must! It stays on all day doesn't smudge. It's easy to use. It doesn't take much to give dark look. It's super cheap and last a while. Would definitely buy again
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
To me this eyeliner even though it says waterproof I don't really think it's waterproof because I could simply rub my eyes lightly (accidentally) and it'll come off.
Ariana G.
I received this eyeliner in my Ipsy glam bag, and at first I wasn't too excited because I already have a very similar eyeliner. However when I tried this one I was pleasantly surprised. It was easy to use and very long-lasting. When I looked up the price I couldn't believe it considering it works just as well as my $10 eyeliner pen. I will definitely be repurchasing!
Kinjal P.
SO AWESOME! For the longest time, I have tried different eye liners and could not find the perfect one, until this one! I like to line my eyes with a very thin line; not too bold, so this is perfect! The applicator allows for sharp, thin lines - I sometimes have to go back with a fuller line because the original line is too thin (and I like my liner pretty damn thin!) Because its a pen, its super easy to hold and you don't have to worry about running out of product or going back to dip it in again. I have played around with it to give myself a bolder look, just to see how well this works and its great! It's also long wearing which is obviously great, BUT not too budge proof that its ridiculously hard to remove at the end of the day! Overall, great buy and will definitely repurchase!!
courtney L.
I got this in my October glambag from Ipsy...I didn't think I'd like it since I haven't had much luck with many waterproof liners. But this one is amazing!! It doesn't come off unless you want it to come off. No running, no smudging, no smears! Its amazing!! And the color is so dark! Its perfection!!! The tip is somehow like a marker but a brush at the same time. It goes on smoothly and nicely and the brush/tip feels amazing when you apply it. I love it!!
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?