BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Blue Lagoon 04, Urban Jungle 03, Gunmetal 05, Around Midnight 02, Deep Black 01, Black, Cocoa Bean 06
This is probably my favorite eyeliner. I use it every day. It is really precise, and I love doing a cat eye, so this eyeline is perfect for that. I have found that it is really long wearing, and the black is a deep, pigmented black...it doesn't fade.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Deep Black 01
You cannot beat this product! Its so affordable and so fricken pigmented! It looks amazing on the eye and doesn't fade. It stays on my waterline all day and doesn't wash away like some other eyeliners do! I recommend this to everyone and i know they will love it
Rita R.
Favorite eyeliner! It's so cheap, but it's so long lasting, matte black, easy to apply even for me, a personas that almost never wears eyeliner because I always screw it up. But since I bought this, almost every week I do a look with eyeliner.
Amarantha F.
Cullman, AL
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I always have to have it. I love how easy it is to do my wing now and how smooth it goes on. Now if you get in the pool it will eventually come off but other than that it really is waterproof. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I like this eyeliner a lot. The application is very fine which is perfect, but even thought it's long-lasting it doesn't seem to stay all day on my face, especially if I am sweating or rub my eyes. Overall good value but not my favorite.
monica s.
Elk grove , CA
My favorite drug store eyeliner. The price is very affordable, and applies beautifully, since it's a pen liner, you can easily make a perfect wing. I recommended this product to anyone whose looking for a good drug store/ affordable eyeliner.
Mae M.
I fell in LOVE with this eyeliner. I use this do create a nice sharp wing and it doesn't move! The only downside to this product is I feel like it quickly dries out before you can really use it for awhile. Still a cheap and great buy.
savannah h.
Huntington, WV
This wasn't the best eyeliner I've ever used but it wasn't the worst. It seemed to dry out super fast. And I couldn't get the pen to do what I wanted when I would do my wings. I'm just not too sure how I feel about this liner.
Abby P.
Review for: Black
Great product. Felt pen tip makes for easy application. Waterproof formula is great and doesn't crack, peel or crumble but it easy to remove at the end of the day. The pen does dry out within a few months so be prepared to repurchase sooner rather than later.
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
The formula is great it is water proof it does what it says it is supposed to but the felt tip is TRASH, the end of it is either dried up or the product does not distribute evenly so I can't even make a nice cut eyeliner
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?