Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof uploaded by Caty G.Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof uploaded by Janie T.

BY ESSENCE

Back to black: accurate eyeliner styles are easy to achieve with the smudge and waterproof eyeliner pen with a felt tip. Waterproof without a stain effect, your eyeliner can withstand spring showers with ease. for intensive eyeliner looks in urban black.

Aqua (Water), Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Methylpropanediol, Ceteareth-25, Sorbitol, Sodium Carbonate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Panthenol, Gellan Gum, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ci 77266 (Black 2).

Buy on ULTA
Nerak M.
I bought this because a youtuber named Tati swears by this. But it came out to be really disappointing because it doesn't last very much, it's very crumbly and if you swipe yoir finger you'll end up with the eyeliner as dust. I dont like this I dont recommend this.
Kitija S.
When I first swach it at a store, I like it , it seemed, as a good eyeliner pen very black, and it draw fine line, it has a nice packaging and the price was good it was something between 2 and 3 euros, but when I got home tried it on my eyes and I didn't like it at all. On my eyes it wasn't so black, it was very pachy and after an hour wearing it almost disappear from my eyes
Jamie T.
For the price this was a pretty good eyeliner pen. It has a nice fine tip that is great for creating wings. It’s pigmented and quite black and doesn’t really smudge that much. However I may not repurchase this because it dries out in less than a month for me.
makeup l.
Cambridg
This is a good liner I rlly long how skinny the tip of it is so it’s rlly easy to get s precise wing. It does dry out fast then others but it’s only like 3.99$ so I think it’s worth it. I’ll probably buy it again because it’s a good liner and is super affordable!
Belle G.
So black, so easy to use and great stay power BUT easy to remove! Much better than the superfine one! Great tip/applicator