BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Britni R.
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
It's ok. I don't like the whole hard felt pen applicator. I brought this at Ulta...it was on sale. It applies nice, but it isn't that deep black I'm used to. I would use it as a backup at work.
Lekaela M.
This is THE BEST eyeliner pen I've ever used. The point is pointy yet soft so it gives you a very sharp liner. The ink is smudge resistant, so I never worry about accidentally wiping it off when I rub my eyes. I love it.
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
I'm giving this 5 stars mostly because it performs exactly like my eyeko liquid eyeliners! And they're 10x the price including shipping. Will not be buying another black liquid liner because this is so freaking good.
Janice F.
Columbus, OH
With eyeliner, precision is everything. That is what I got with essence cosmetics waterproof superfine eyeliner pen. As I have experienced with other essence cosmetics products, they mean what they say. This eyeliner is practically semi-permanent! My biggest problem with the winged eye look is that I accidentally end up rubbing the "wing" off or at least smudging it throughout the day unintentionally. That did not present a problem with this eyeliner! Also, I watched a couple of touching videos that came up on YouTube that had me in tears and that did not affect the eyeliner in my makeup at all!
Lillian E.
Laporte, MN
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I usually don't get water proof eye makeup cause I find it irritating to apply and to get off (or it just isn't as water proof as it claims) but this stuff is amazing, especially for the price!
Priscila G.
Doral, FL
I really did not like it at all, if you pass the brush over again drags the product placed above, and in my opinion is too easy to remove being approved of water.
Anita L.
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
I heard about this eye liner from a YouTube "Tati " it a water proof eye liner for only a couple bucks I like it . It does stay on all day too Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
Y'all, I've tried a lot of liners and this one is soo amazing for the price! It's inky black and stays put where I place it! I've already bought two back ups! Highly recommend!!
Nicole R.
Super affordable eyeliner pen! It makes it so easy to create a wing. I bought mine at Ulta. I just wish it was a tad bit more black. But other than that it's a great product!
Meg c.
Best $3 eyeliner out there. Great for long lasting and precision! I use this eyeliner EVERYDAY. Felt tips makes winged eyeliner a breeze, and the waterproof formula doesn't smudge throughout the day.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?