7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #73 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on ULTA
monica s.
monica s.
Elk grove , CA
My favorite drug store eyeliner. The price is very affordable, and applies beautifully, since it's a pen liner, you can easily make a perfect wing. I recommended this product to anyone whose looking for a good drug store/ affordable eyeliner.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Review for: Black
Great product. Felt pen tip makes for easy application. Waterproof formula is great and doesn't crack, peel or crumble but it easy to remove at the end of the day. The pen does dry out within a few months so be prepared to repurchase sooner rather than later.
Amarantha F.
Amarantha F.
Cullman, AL
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I always have to have it. I love how easy it is to do my wing now and how smooth it goes on. Now if you get in the pool it will eventually come off but other than that it really is waterproof. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Mabel M.
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
The formula is great it is water proof it does what it says it is supposed to but the felt tip is TRASH, the end of it is either dried up or the product does not distribute evenly so I can't even make a nice cut eyeliner
Olympia M.
Olympia M.
Pleasant Hill
Review for: Black
 I really like this eyeliner in that it is waterproof it goes on easy I can see it and I can make it be a thin line or thick lying whatever I want I like how it lasts it doesn't smear and it makes my hazel eye color pop. I would definitely recommend this to other people who like using eyeliner
Alea T.
Alea T.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Deep Black 01
I've gone through 2-3 of these. It's def the most solid felt tip liner pen at the drugstore. One lasts about a month for me. I do winged liner almost every day. I'll continue to repurchase. It applies pretty evenly and creates a sharp wing. I haven't experienced smudging either.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
This was a pretty good quality eyeliner, I loved it for being nice and fine tipped. It's pretty pigmented and it's very dark. I wish it didn't run out so quickly but I probably would rebuy!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Review for: Deep Black 01
This is such a great product! I would highly recommend this to anyone that's looking to spice up their collection! Works for everyone and every skin type. Definitely gets the 5 out of 5 stars in my book!
Lillian E.
Lillian E.
Laporte
Review for: Deep Black 01
I usually don't get water proof eye makeup cause I find it irritating to apply and to get off (or it just isn't as water proof as it claims) but this stuff is amazing, especially for the price!
Lao P.
Lao P.
Logansport, IN
This eye liner is lasted about 5 hours when i wear it. I already purchased a new one and im so excited about it for mother day this year im wearing it and also it look good during summertime..
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?