BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jennifer S.
This is the best eyeliner I've ever used. I had been using Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner for a while but as it got a little worn out I began to search for a cheaper drugstore option. First I tried options from Rimmel and Milani, which were okay but I definitely didn't like as much. Then I looked at Essence's assortment of eyeliners. People seemed to love this one in particular so I tried it. Honestly, it's so good that I don't think I ever would buy Kat Von D's again. I think I actually like it better. The tip isn't quite as soft as Kat's, but not too stiff (which I hate) and it goes on SUPER precise. And it's a darker black than Kat's and is more smudge proof; it doesn't budge at ALL until it's removed. This eyeliner is so precise and easy to control that I rarely mess up and have to fix anything. The most common complaint with felt-tip liners is that they dry out quickly, but so far I haven't had issues with this one. Such a good bargain at $2.99, I will definitely be stocking up on this!
Sarah G.
I love this eyeliner. It was only $2.99 at Target. I like that it makes for an easy wing applicator. I love the felt tip. It goes on easy and doesn't smudge under you eyes like other eyeliners have done in the past. Will definetly be buying this again. Its my new favorite eyeliner.
Sara N.
WOW. I was super impressed by this eyeliner, considering it is so so so cheap! The tip is incredibly fine and it's really easy to work with. It goes on, and stays on, super black which I love! It's a great liner for a great price.
Maggie S.
The most amazing thing about this eyeliner is the price! It's so cheap! However I do not like the tip. It is too hard and tugs on my eyelid. It does not apply smoothly. Once applied it seems to stay on nicely. If you're expecting a soft felt tip this is not for you.
Sydney D.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Deep Black 01
I received this for my birthday on August 1st. I love this! Also it's so affordable. It's slim for traveling. I've never been able to do a winged liner but this was my first try. So easy to just glide on your eye!
Trish L.
Great product for the price. $3?! Yes, please. While it's not as dark and inky as I would like, it is waterproof and smudge proof, and the felt tip pen does a fine job. It dries out after a couple months, but it's $3 so it's not a huge deal to buy another one.
Hannah T.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I really do not like this eyeliner. Not much Liner comes out of the felt tip and you really have to keep building the color up to get any pay off. I wouldn't recommend or buy this Eyeliner again
Caitlin K.
Everett
Very pigmented and matte. Goes on easy and stays on. Easy to use on yourself and others. VERY good for the price. Comparable to more expensive eyeliners. Definitely will repurchase when all gone. I reccomend it a lot, can't go wrong with black eyeliner.
Daniela C.
San juan, TX
Review for: Deep Black 01
surprisingly for the price ive gotten to love this, its a great dupe for the KVD trooper liner.. its very waterproof, doesn't smudge  or run off during my workouts.. the only reason i gave it a 4 star is cause the applicator gets flimsy with use
Sophia A.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I LOVE THIS EYELINER! It is truly one of the best pen liners i have ever used. Its so easy to maneuver and the tip isn't too thin or too think. The waterproof formula allows it to stay all day. I dont have any problems with this fading or crumbling; it has an amazing matte black finish
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?