7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #71 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I LOVE THIS EYELINER! It is truly one of the best pen liners i have ever used. Its so easy to maneuver and the tip isn't too thin or too think. The waterproof formula allows it to stay all day. I dont have any problems with this fading or crumbling; it has an amazing matte black finish
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Deep Black 01
You cannot beat this product! Its so affordable and so fricken pigmented! It looks amazing on the eye and doesn't fade. It stays on my waterline all day and doesn't wash away like some other eyeliners do! I recommend this to everyone and i know they will love it
Rita R.
Rita R.
Favorite eyeliner! It's so cheap, but it's so long lasting, matte black, easy to apply even for me, a personas that almost never wears eyeliner because I always screw it up. But since I bought this, almost every week I do a look with eyeliner.
Rabel T.
Rabel T.
Esto es hermoso. La primera vez que lo compré fue en una farmacia. Es increíble lo mucho que dura. Antes tenía muchos de estos productos porque me lo regalaba una tía desde Europa pero luego me aficione y lo empecé a comprar. Soy una chica de ojos marrones , sexy lol. Lo recomiendo.
Maya M.
Maya M.
Niskayuna, NY
I like this eyeliner a lot. The application is very fine which is perfect, but even thought it's long-lasting it doesn't seem to stay all day on my face, especially if I am sweating or rub my eyes. Overall good value but not my favorite.
Jewelissa V.
Jewelissa V.
Mcpherson, KS
This eyeliner is not my go to. The tip on it is precise at first, but after a few uses it gets fat and hard to use. It's also not that water proof. It comes off very easily. If you're looking for a long wearing eyeliner this isn't it.
savannah h.
savannah h.
Huntington, WV
This wasn't the best eyeliner I've ever used but it wasn't the worst. It seemed to dry out super fast. And I couldn't get the pen to do what I wanted when I would do my wings. I'm just not too sure how I feel about this liner.
Mae M.
Mae M.
I fell in LOVE with this eyeliner. I use this do create a nice sharp wing and it doesn't move! The only downside to this product is I feel like it quickly dries out before you can really use it for awhile. Still a cheap and great buy.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Review for: Black
Great product. Felt pen tip makes for easy application. Waterproof formula is great and doesn't crack, peel or crumble but it easy to remove at the end of the day. The pen does dry out within a few months so be prepared to repurchase sooner rather than later.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love this product. It's insane good quality for the price point and I highly recommend it. I recently discovered felt tip eye liner pens, and I personally prefer them over gel and pencil liners. It's smudge proof too!
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?