BY ESSENCE #54 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?2 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Maya M.
Maya M.
Troy, NY
I like this eyeliner a lot. The application is very fine which is perfect, but even thought it's long-lasting it doesn't seem to stay all day on my face, especially if I am sweating or rub my eyes. Overall good value but not my favorite.
Jewelissa V.
Jewelissa V.
McPherson, KS
This eyeliner is not my go to. The tip on it is precise at first, but after a few uses it gets fat and hard to use. It's also not that water proof. It comes off very easily. If you're looking for a long wearing eyeliner this isn't it.
savannah h.
savannah h.
Huntington, WV
This wasn't the best eyeliner I've ever used but it wasn't the worst. It seemed to dry out super fast. And I couldn't get the pen to do what I wanted when I would do my wings. I'm just not too sure how I feel about this liner.
Lili S.
Lili S.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Deep Black 01
The non water proof version of this liner is 10x better. This eyeliner is awful. Didn’t glide well in lid, wasn’t very pigmented. Dries out after 1 use even if stored up side down. Was very disappointed. Won’t buy this again.
Mae M.
Mae M.
I fell in LOVE with this eyeliner. I use this do create a nice sharp wing and it doesn't move! The only downside to this product is I feel like it quickly dries out before you can really use it for awhile. Still a cheap and great buy.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Review for: Black
Great product. Felt pen tip makes for easy application. Waterproof formula is great and doesn't crack, peel or crumble but it easy to remove at the end of the day. The pen does dry out within a few months so be prepared to repurchase sooner rather than later.
monica s.
monica s.
Elk grove , CA
My favorite drug store eyeliner. The price is very affordable, and applies beautifully, since it's a pen liner, you can easily make a perfect wing. I recommended this product to anyone whose looking for a good drug store/ affordable eyeliner.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love this product. It's insane good quality for the price point and I highly recommend it. I recently discovered felt tip eye liner pens, and I personally prefer them over gel and pencil liners. It's smudge proof too!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lebanon
Review for: Deep Black 01
This eyeliner is super affordable and works really good. It dries down matte and does not budge. It is the perfect black. It also has a really precise point that allows you to create a super thin line against your lashes.
Amarantha F.
Amarantha F.
Cullman, AL
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I always have to have it. I love how easy it is to do my wing now and how smooth it goes on. Now if you get in the pool it will eventually come off but other than that it really is waterproof. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?