BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
This eyeliner was horrible for me! The tip drys out so quickly on me when I was trying to do a cat eye so I had to press extremely hard closest to the barrel of the eyeliner just to get some product on my eye. The first few seconds of using this eyeliner, the liquid came out nice and dark and then quickly there was barely any pigment coming out.
Taylor F.
The reasoning I give this only a 2 star is because it dries out extremely fast. It only lasted me about a month long. The felt tip begins to pull away and will get all over the place. I don't recommend this for creating your "flick" to your wing, but great for creating a line across your upper lash line. I say save your money and purchase the Wet n Wild felt tip eyeliner instead. That one absolutely amazing and is extremely matte pigmented black!!!
Heather H.
Killen , AL
I feel like with this eyeliner you get the best bang for your buck. It's $3, pretty black, dries quick and supposedly waterproof. My only complaint which will most likely be a deal breaker (but I'll give it a few my trys) is that mine skipped like crazy on me. Ooh I can't stand that, but other than that it's perfect.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
Love the way this eyeliner glides on. Its so pigmented and smooth. It literally doesn't budge. The way this eyeliner performed felt as if it were of a higher end product. It lasts all day and doesn't smear. It sets really fast and doesn't counteract with the eyeshadow. I found this eyeliner based off a review on YouTube and have been in love ever since!!
Trish A.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Black
Great price for $3 and it makes a nice black line.

Pros: opaque color, can be thin or built up to be thicker. I find that all liquid liners feel different in my hand so it took me a few tries to get used to this one.

Cons: changed! I put more eye primer and it worked a lot better and didn't smudge! I should have tried that sooner but other liners have worked well with minimal primer.

LOVE for the price, pigment, and wing precisement!!
Meg P.
Sammamish , WA
 I like this  eyeliner because it is truly black, it glides on and lasts but it claims to be waterproof and it definitely is not.  I think that is the only downside to this eyeliner because it is a beautiful formula that looks great and is wonderful for beginners to use but it's just not waterproof at all and I don't know why they claim for it to be because it's not.  Otherwise I think this is a great choice for somebody who's on a budget
Emily L.
Austin, TX
Review for: Deep Black 01
Mixed review. Firstly, it is not waterproof in the slightest! It comes off so easily with just a little sweat or rain. That being said, it is the BEST felt tip liner I have ever used! It's so precise without running dry even at the tip! So I wouldn't buy it for the waterproof aspect. I'd buy it for the applicator. Even better than name brand pens. Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
Review for: Black
I really don't wear liquid eyeliner that often, mostly because it's hard for me to do. However, this essence eyeliner is so good! It makes a very smooth line so you don't have to do a bunch of mini strokes. I love how soft the brush tip is as well because you don't feel like you are going to stab your eye out. This also lasts FOREVER. I have the Kat Von D tattoo liner as well and I like this wayyyy better.
Kaleigh S.
Cordova, TN
Review for: Deep Black 01
For the small price of like $2, this is awesome. I think it is totally waterproof and I never have issues with it running. The one thing I have found is that it tends to fade on me throughout the day depending on what eyeshadows I put on. I love this tho for light makeup days or to wear to the pool or beach. I love essence products especially for the price.
Jessica B.
The best deal ever. Essence isn't a brand that I typically reach for but I was in a pinch for a new eyeliner on my birthday and happened upon this one at Ulta. I actually bought two from Essence but this by far is my favourite and a new go-to out of all brands both high-end and low.

Not only is the application smooth and easy, it is long lasting, has no smudging and does not slack on the black. Its one of the best I have ever owned.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?