7 colors available

BY ESSENCE #73 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going...6 Answers
  • Does this product make your skin feel dry like some of the other "p...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love how easy and effective how this goes on and is a great value and not pricey at all I got mine threw ipsy and is very amazing it goes on easy and doesn't wash out like others do and I will buy more.
Ashleigh W.
Ashleigh W.
Woodbury, MN
I cannot say enough amazing things about this eyeliner. I get the one with the longer tip. First- it's like $4 at ulta! Secondly it goes on super smooth and lasts all day. And sometimes outlasts my shower. It does run out rather quickly (2 months) but for 4$ I'm okay with that.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Deep Black 01
I received this for my birthday on August 1st. I love this! Also it's so affordable. It's slim for traveling. I've never been able to do a winged liner but this was my first try. So easy to just glide on your eye!
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
The most amazing thing about this eyeliner is the price! It's so cheap! However I do not like the tip. It is too hard and tugs on my eyelid. It does not apply smoothly. Once applied it seems to stay on nicely. If you're expecting a soft felt tip this is not for you.
Sara N.
Sara N.
WOW. I was super impressed by this eyeliner, considering it is so so so cheap! The tip is incredibly fine and it's really easy to work with. It goes on, and stays on, super black which I love! It's a great liner for a great price.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I love this eyeliner. It was only $2.99 at Target. I like that it makes for an easy wing applicator. I love the felt tip. It goes on easy and doesn't smudge under you eyes like other eyeliners have done in the past. Will definetly be buying this again. Its my new favorite eyeliner.
Trish L.
Trish L.
Great product for the price. $3?! Yes, please. While it's not as dark and inky as I would like, it is waterproof and smudge proof, and the felt tip pen does a fine job. It dries out after a couple months, but it's $3 so it's not a huge deal to buy another one.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Everett
Very pigmented and matte. Goes on easy and stays on. Easy to use on yourself and others. VERY good for the price. Comparable to more expensive eyeliners. Definitely will repurchase when all gone. I reccomend it a lot, can't go wrong with black eyeliner.
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
Review for: Deep Black 01
surprisingly for the price ive gotten to love this, its a great dupe for the KVD trooper liner.. its very waterproof, doesn't smudge  or run off during my workouts.. the only reason i gave it a 4 star is cause the applicator gets flimsy with use
Vashawn C.
Vashawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Blue Lagoon 04, Urban Jungle 03, Gunmetal 05, Around Midnight 02, Deep Black 01, Black, Cocoa Bean 06
This is probably my favorite eyeliner. I use it every day. It is really precise, and I love doing a cat eye, so this eyeline is perfect for that. I have found that it is really long wearing, and the black is a deep, pigmented black...it doesn't fade.
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?