BY ESSENCE #67 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Chelsey L.
This pen is a must have for me because it is so cheap for the quality it is. The felt tip on this pen is very easy to maneuver and create the perfect wing. It is also very pigmented and allows you to control your strokes.
savannah h.
Huntington, WV
This wasn't the best eyeliner I've ever used but it wasn't the worst. It seemed to dry out super fast. And I couldn't get the pen to do what I wanted when I would do my wings. I'm just not too sure how I feel about this liner.
Mae M.
I fell in LOVE with this eyeliner. I use this do create a nice sharp wing and it doesn't move! The only downside to this product is I feel like it quickly dries out before you can really use it for awhile. Still a cheap and great buy.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
This is probably one of the greatest drugstore eyeliners I have used. Since it is waterproof it stays put longer than many other eyeliners, even the Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner or the Stila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner.
Becca T.
Portland
I love this product! I think for the price you really can't bash this product! It truly is waterproof and long lasting, i use this product every time i do my eyeliner. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone!
Abby P.
Review for: Black more...
Great product. Felt pen tip makes for easy application. Waterproof formula is great and doesn't crack, peel or crumble but it easy to remove at the end of the day. The pen does dry out within a few months so be prepared to repurchase sooner rather than later.
Emily H.
Lebanon, KY
Review for: Deep Black 01 more...
This eyeliner is super affordable and works really good. It dries down matte and does not budge. It is the perfect black. It also has a really precise point that allows you to create a super thin line against your lashes.
Mabel M.
Lancaster , CA
The formula is great it is water proof it does what it says it is supposed to but the felt tip is TRASH, the end of it is either dried up or the product does not distribute evenly so I can't even make a nice cut eyeliner
Nur A.
This was a pretty good quality eyeliner, I loved it for being nice and fine tipped. It's pretty pigmented and it's very dark. I wish it didn't run out so quickly but I probably would rebuy!
Jaslynn P.
Ellensburg, WA
Review for: Black more...
Don’t really recommend if your looking for a matte black eyeliner. It flacked over time on the skin. But the price was pretty cheap. I bought this to see how I felt about felt tip eyeliner pens. Not the biggest fan if your looking for a flicked tail!
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?