BY ESSENCE #54 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?2 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
  • I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm goi...6 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Daly City, CA
My holy grail eyeliner! I use eyeliner everyday, it's part of my daily makeup routine and boy have I tried so many eyeliners trying to find the right one! I have tried the one by Tarte and I didn't really like it, it wasn't as pigmented as this one and the tip kinda just collapsed on me and I struggled so uch to do a perfect winged liner while this one was super pigmented! I loved the one by Kat Von D because of the tip. It was a brush tip so I knew that the pointy tip wouldn't disappear on me but it didn't last me long :/ I only got 2 weeks of application from the Kat Von D liner while I usually get around a 3 month supply from other liners. But this essence eyeliner was the second drugstore liner I tried and I LOVE IT! The tip for some reason didnt bent on me althought it is felt like most liners so I was able to create a flawless wing everytime.
Eileen O.
Eileen O.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Review for: Deep Black 01
I actually got this item for FREE from Ulta.com because I ordered $10 worth of Essence items. I ordered an eyeshadow palette in Bright eyes and the clear brow gel.

Normally, my liquid eyeliner faves are Tattoo liner in Trooper by Kat Von D and Stay all day waterproof by Stila. That being said, the applicator looks and feels pretty identical. The liquid glides on smooth and dried fast. I feel that this is a good a swap out for my everyday work makeup routine to save my high end brands for better occasions.
The liner does stay on for hours, but once you reach the 6th or 7th hour, you start to notice fading.

Still a pretty good find at a great price. I predict good things for this brand.
Katie F.
Katie F.
Lyons, WI
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love this liner. When ever I go to Ulta i stock up. The super fine felt tip makes it easy to apply and I've never had a tip fray on these. The pen usually lasts me about a month and a half depending on how often i use it (almost every day). One thing that i found extends the longevity is by storing them sideways but when they start to dry, store them on the cap. This liner stays in place so well, even on my moderately oily lids. The only time it fades bad is if i rub my eye or if they water.
Jade P.
Jade P.
De Soto, KS
Review for: Deep Black 01
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! It doesn't budge at all but at the same time isn't too difficult to remove at the end of the day. As an added bonus I love that it is actually in pen form rather than with a wand, I can't use the clumsy wand type liquid eyeliners.
I get mine at ULTA, I wish it was a little easier to get, like at Target or Walmart but at $2.99 it is worth the extra drive because I can pick up a few to have on hand.
Rose L.
Rose L.
I am completely impressed with this eyeliner! I was a little intrigued with the long pen tip and worried that it was going to bend too much and be messy. It did neither of these! The tip was actually nice that it didn't pull or tug on my lids, while creating a thin line that was very easy to build thicker. As a pen that is very affordable this is a great staple for a liquid eyeliner junkie, as myself!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chicago , IL
I received this liner in my ipsy bag and have been pleasantly surprised. The black is nice and dark, and it stays put all day. For me, the best part is how thin the applicator is. It's perfect for creating that thin, subtle line that leaves people wondering whether it's your makeup or you just look that good. I was also surprised when I looked up the price to buy one for a friend. It's a great deal!
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
The eyeliner oh my God I cannot stress this enough it works amazingly and stays in place all day. I'm really surprised to actually because I remember watching some YouTube videos and some people ranted about how bad this worked for them but it worked great for me I have semi watery eyes and sometimes my lids get oily but this eyeliner has no problem staying in place. worth it. Sooo affordable too
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
I just had to give my review on the essence_cosmetics superfine waterproof eyeliner pen. The first thing I noticed when I opened it was the tip. I was seriously in shock and happy at how thin it was ūüėĪ lol
It was super easy to create the winged line I'm pretty impressed. I had it on all day even went to the gym and the wing was still there. I give it a 5/5 I'm glad I received this in my ipsy bag ūüėĄ
AMANDA C.
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I bought this eyeliner to try my hand at creating dramatic eyeliner with giant wings and cut creases. It's not so easy to apply it in that manner. I wouldn't recommend using it like that you'll be there all day... But as an everyday eyeliner it works really well. The tip is a little stiff so I have to use it kind of side ways if that makes any sense. It's just a good liner for a great price.
Ylan T.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
Wow okay this eyeliner is seriously the best. It's so easy to apply and put on my wing without it being ugly af. It's so worth it because it's seriously cheap! I just randomly threw it in my basket on Ulta when I saw the reviews just to try it out and boy did I make the best choice ever. Seriously love it more than my Maybelline Cream Eyeliner. AND DID I MENTION IT'S WATERPROOF?
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?