Add a Photo

By ESSENCE
#75 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

Photos (63)
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Daly City, CA
My holy grail eyeliner! I use eyeliner everyday, it's part of my daily makeup routine and boy have I tried so many eyeliners trying to find the right one! I have tried the one by Tarte and I didn't really like it, it wasn't as pigmented as this one and the tip kinda just collapsed on me and I struggled so uch to do a perfect winged liner while this one was super pigmented! I loved the one by Kat Von D because of the tip. It was a brush tip so I knew that the pointy tip wouldn't disappear on me but it didn't last me long :/ I only got 2 weeks of application from the Kat Von D liner while I usually get around a 3 month supply from other liners. But this essence eyeliner was the second drugstore liner I tried and I LOVE IT! The tip for some reason didnt bent on me althought it is felt like most liners so I was able to create a flawless wing everytime.
Christine C.
Christine C.
March 12, 2016, 1:45 a.m.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I've used this eyeliner for about a week or so now, and I have been pleasantly surprised with how amazing it is! For $2.99, this is a steal! It hasn't smudged on my hooded eyes, and the tip has stayed nice and sharp without splitting at the end. It claims to be waterproof, but it definitely is not. However, I prefer that my daily eyeliner is not waterproof as long as it doesn't smudge and stays on all day, and this fits the bill. It's very pigmented as well, so there hasn't been any "skipping" upon application. Would definitely highly recommend. I think I like it ever better than my Maybelline Master Precise felt tip eyeliner, which has been my holy grail drugstore eyeliner for years!
Eileen O.
Eileen O.
Evergreen Pk, IL
June 11, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I actually got this item for FREE from Ulta.com because I ordered $10 worth of Essence items. I ordered an eyeshadow palette in Bright eyes and the clear brow gel.

Normally, my liquid eyeliner faves are Tattoo liner in Trooper by Kat Von D and Stay all day waterproof by Stila. That being said, the applicator looks and feels pretty identical. The liquid glides on smooth and dried fast. I feel that this is a good a swap out for my everyday work makeup routine to save my high end brands for better occasions.
The liner does stay on for hours, but once you reach the 6th or 7th hour, you start to notice fading.

Still a pretty good find at a great price. I predict good things for this brand.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Cameron, NC
Love love love this eyeliner!! I bought it in black. its super duper black and sooo smooth! It glides on with no effort. it stays in place allll day even on the waterlines. and its an automatic pencil! Only 1 complaint.. Since its automatic you cant really sharpen the tip. you could use a tissue and shape it but thats wasteful in my opinion. of course its very inexpensive so wasting it on tissue might not be so bad... I mainly use it on my upper and lower waterline so the flattened tip is best for that. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Lyons, WI
June 30, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I love this liner. When ever I go to Ulta i stock up. The super fine felt tip makes it easy to apply and I've never had a tip fray on these. The pen usually lasts me about a month and a half depending on how often i use it (almost every day). One thing that i found extends the longevity is by storing them sideways but when they start to dry, store them on the cap. This liner stays in place so well, even on my moderately oily lids. The only time it fades bad is if i rub my eye or if they water.
Jade P.
Jade P.
De Soto, KS
June 24, 2016, 4:27 a.m.
Review for: Deep Black 01
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! It doesn't budge at all but at the same time isn't too difficult to remove at the end of the day. As an added bonus I love that it is actually in pen form rather than with a wand, I can't use the clumsy wand type liquid eyeliners.
I get mine at ULTA, I wish it was a little easier to get, like at Target or Walmart but at $2.99 it is worth the extra drive because I can pick up a few to have on hand.
Rose L.
Rose L.
I am completely impressed with this eyeliner! I was a little intrigued with the long pen tip and worried that it was going to bend too much and be messy. It did neither of these! The tip was actually nice that it didn't pull or tug on my lids, while creating a thin line that was very easy to build thicker. As a pen that is very affordable this is a great staple for a liquid eyeliner junkie, as myself!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Chicago , IL
I received this liner in my ipsy bag and have been pleasantly surprised. The black is nice and dark, and it stays put all day. For me, the best part is how thin the applicator is. It's perfect for creating that thin, subtle line that leaves people wondering whether it's your makeup or you just look that good. I was also surprised when I looked up the price to buy one for a friend. It's a great deal!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
I just had to give my review on the essence_cosmetics superfine waterproof eyeliner pen. The first thing I noticed when I opened it was the tip. I was seriously in shock and happy at how thin it was 😱 lol
It was super easy to create the winged line I'm pretty impressed. I had it on all day even went to the gym and the wing was still there. I give it a 5/5 I'm glad I received this in my ipsy bag 😄
michelle c.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
The eyeliner oh my God I cannot stress this enough it works amazingly and stays in place all day. I'm really surprised to actually because I remember watching some YouTube videos and some people ranted about how bad this worked for them but it worked great for me I have semi watery eyes and sometimes my lids get oily but this eyeliner has no problem staying in place. worth it. Sooo affordable too
Aracelly H.
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Erin F.
Torrance, CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?