BY ESSENCE #65 in Eyeliner

Eyeliner Pen Waterproof - Essence Eyeliner Pen is a super fine waterproof eyeliner. It is extremely long-lasting and offers great precision with a slim felt-tip applicator. - Eyeliner Pen Waterproof

• I had a mascara from essence that I really liked, is this on the ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a brush tip and does it come in a brown shade?1 Answers
  • Is this product actually waterproof ?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Scarlet W.
Mansfield, OH
Review for: Deep Black 01
I was really hoping to like this as their formula in their Waterproof Ultra Fine pen was amazing so I was hoping this was the same formula.

Unfortunately it is not. I did not find this even remotely waterproof. Smudge proof possibly if you have zero oil on your lids. As a girl with oily lids a very good Waterproof formula is extremely important and this will wipe/smudge right off with water or oil.

Their Ultra Fine Pen formula is TRUELY waterproof for me but because of the thin tip the ink never gets all the way to the end, which is why I tried this one. If this one were to be made with the same formula I believe it would be perfect.

For now I will not be repurchasing.
Lina V.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't done winged eyeliner of any sort for a long time because with my monolids the liner just smears onto my upper lid. I decided to give this a try because it was so affordable and I have to say I do like the formula. The tip is just the right length for me and it dries quickly to a matte black. I wouldn't say that it's waterproof because I can easily wipe it off with a little water, but when I wiped it with a dry finger it didn't smudge at all. I recommend this for days that you know you won't get your face wet.
Kael S.
Brainerd, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh My Gosh!!! That's all that I have to say about this eyeliner. This is the holy Grail of all eyeliners. I have always had a bunch of issues involving eyeliner including rub off, poor removal, and even allergic reactions. I have super sensitive eyes and skin and after picking this up as a random buy, I was so excited to discover that I had no issues with it. It stays on ALL day and ALL night. I have put it on at 7am before work, work all day, then go out with friends and when I get back at 1am, this liner is still perfect! I love this eyeliner and I think everyone should try it!!
Rachel S.
Belton
Review for: Around Midnight 02
I LOVE this eyeliner! I much prefer liquid eyeliners to pencils, but the problem with liquids is that sometimes they aren't very long-lasting and smudge quite a bit. I found a recommendation for this eyeliner on YouTube and bought it at Target. I've heard people say that it dries up quickly, but I haven't had this issue at all. It also is quite waterproof in my opinion; I even use it on my upper waterline and it stays in place all day. The price is unbeatable at only a few dollars. I'd highly recommend this Essence eyeliner pen over many others that I've tried at the drugstore.
America R.
Denver, CO
Review for: Black
I love eyeliner pens I can't use anything else. This pen is amazing it is so thin and it is perfect for when doing winged eyeliner. It is pigmented so you would only have to go over once. It applies amazing. Waterproff? ūü§Ē uhhh not so much but it does last a long time
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
Review for: Deep Black 01
I’ve been wearing eyeliner and doing winged eyeliner almost everyday for years. I’ve tried all different kinds of eyeliners... from gel to liquid, high end to drugstore. I never found one I really loved. But this... HOLY GRAIL! I’m literally obsessed. It’s very pigmented, easy to use, doesn’t dry out quick, and it lasts for hours and hours. And the best part... IT’S CHEAP. Go buy it now!
Courtney W.
Shorewood, WI
Review for: Black
I am obsessed with this eyeliner! I have probably purchased about 10 of these! They apply SO easily and is so so blacks. I have tried many other black felt tip liners and this is always better. I have recommended it to so many people. It is the only eyeliner that does smudge on me! Please never discontinue this product
Lili S.
Chesapeake, VA
Review for: Deep Black 01
The non water proof version of this liner is 10x better. This eyeliner is awful. Didn’t glide well in lid, wasn’t very pigmented. Dries out after 1 use even if stored up side down. Was very disappointed. Won’t buy this again.
L E.
Nampa, ID
Review for: Deep Black 01
Great and affordable eyeliner. It's very easy to apply and it doesn't bleed. The pigmentation is amazing as well. It long lasting and a very affordable product that works wonders! Highly recommend Essence Eyeliner Pen Waterproof!
Lerin W.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Blue Lagoon 04, Urban Jungle 03, Gunmetal 05, Around Midnight 02, Deep Black 01, Black, Cocoa Bean 06, Other
I have never been much of a eyeliner person until a friend showed me this. I am hooked. It gives such a clear line and it totally inexpensive. My favorite color is the black which i wore to the gym and it held the whole time. My only problem is removing it at nightūüėÜūüėĚ
Aracelly H.
Chile
Where I can found that?
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Is this a good eyeliner for beginners?
Mabel P.
How long does it last? Is it really waterproof?
Ashley-Janine D.
St. Thomas Ontario
I find that the pen dries out really easily especially if I'm going over my eyeshadow anyone else notice this?
Erin F.
Torrance , CA
I'm curious how many hours this eyeliner last?