BY ESSENCE #78 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Eyebrow Fixing Pencil - Bye bye untamed eyebrows! Essence's Eyebrow Fixing Pencil contains a transparent, soft wax texture in a precise pencil point to helps keep hairs in place. The integrated brush provides the perfect finishing touch. Not tested on animals.(0.035 oz.) - Eyebrow Fixing Pencil see more...

Buy on Target*
Jay A.
I haven't used this pencil for long. I however love it. Been two weeks and my eyebrows have been kept in place. Mine has no color, its like a clear gel. I have sensitive skin and have no issues with this. It doesn't clog my hair follicles. No breaks outs. The brush comes it handy but I haven't had the need for it much. I use it along with a creamy pencil. Comes off easily. Its also inexpensive which is great. I had used other expensive product and this is my favorite because its easy to use even for the beginners like myself. I trying to try it with my powder brow kit.
Jessica M.
I love the pencil! The color selection was great too. I've been looking for a dark blonde colored pencil for months! I finally found this on ULTA and decided to order it. I don't have high standards, but I still think this is great. It does the job and is very inexpensive. I will definitely buy this again if they still have it and I run out! I think the brush on the end is good as well.
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I bought this pencil in black. It's not too black which is a good thing since my hair always fades to a dark brown-blackish color. For me this pencil is just an average eyebrow pencil. I bought it because I ran out of my Nyx micro brow and it was a really cheap price of $2. Though I prefer the micro brow, I'm not opposed to using this product up.
Morgan C.
Hull, GA
This was my first essence product along with the false lash effect mascara and I love it! I got it in #04 blonde which is perfect for my eyebrows. I have been using an ELF eyebrow kit and the medium shade it just too dark for me. Essence did a great job with the consistency of this pencil and the little brush on top is great as well!
Becca A.
Milton, VT
This is my go-to eyebrow product. Tried and true. I've sampled a lot of different eyebrow products from different brands but this one has been my favorite. I have brown hair and medium brown eyelashes but I use the blonde pencil for a subtle/more natural look when I fill in my eyebrows. It has great staying power too.
Brenda V.
My favorite pencil for only $3. I just have to fill in a few areas, so this product is perfect for me. I've tried using this product to create brows on girls that don't have a lot of hair & it just looks un-natural & I don't like it. I think it's more for filling in sparse areas. To get a good line always sharpen.
Orianna R.
Doral, FL
As an eyebrow lover i was always trying to find good eyebrow pencils, and this is one of them, it comes with a brush so you can blend the color, its really creamy but nothing i can complain about, excellent price for the product you get, the only con is that it has a poor range of colors (at least in chile)
Brianna C.
Clayton, NC
For how cheap this is it's great! The packaging is a little cheap but I do appreciate the brush. This formula lasts all day and I use it often to fill my brows in! I would recommend this for people with fuller brows to fill in a few areas. It is not as precise for people with sparse brows.
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
I love love this pencil. When I need more control without the nyx jumbo pencil mess I turn to this to give my shadow the intensity I want. #cantbeatthat #essence is a very affordable company and people are definitely sleeping on it. Available and ulta people less than #2.99
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Not my favorite brow pencil but for the price it was a nice product. Very affordable, you can build the color up, it didn't make a mess, and it comes with a little brow brush on the side. I don't think I'd repurchase but it was worth the try.
arielle m.
Rialto , CA
How does this hold up? And is it pigmented ?
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
Is this a good product? Opinions?
Sandra M.
Lisboa
Where can i find it un Portugal??
Hajer z.
who tried it ? is it worth money?