MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerEssence
Extreme Lasting Eyeliner Pencil

essence Extreme Lasting Eyeliner Pencil

Details

Lasts, lasts, lasts! The Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil is waterproof and will stay with you for the whole day and night. Trendy colors to suit every look! The velvety texture has a high color pay-off and glides smooth and easily.

How to Use

Start from the corner of your eye and continue outwards, apply both on the top and bottom lash line. Available in trendy colors to suit every look, the Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil is waterproof and will stay with you for the whole day and night!

Ingredients

Rockin' Taupe: Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Polybutene, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate / Polyhydroxystearate / Sebacate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tin Oxide, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

I Don’t really hear anyone talking about this eyeliner, so is this actually long lasting? Does this eyeliner sharpen, (sanitary reasons)
this product seems really difficult to sharpen, do you need a specialized sharpener for this?
Start your review of essence Extreme Lasting Eyeliner Pencil!
Providence, RI
essence Extreme Lasting Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Lori W.
essence Extreme Lasting Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Lori W.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Black Love
Excellent eyliner. Goes on smooth, doesn't run, smudge, or wear off. Lasts from morning till night. The price is budget friendly. I would love to see self sharpening liners. I recommend this product for all types of events, and casual. Has many colors to choose from and great looking!
Review for: Rockin' Taupe 05, Black Love, Other
These eyeliners are the best drug store find. They are extremely pigmented and stay in place. They also are creamy for blending and making the perfect smokey eye. The colors I have in photo are 06 silky nude, 01 black love, kajal pencil 08 teddy, 05 rockin taupe. All the colors except teddy are 16 hour wear! They are awesome for the price. Essence Essence Extra Longlasting 01 Black Eyeliner Pen essence Extreme Lasting Eyeliner Pencil essence Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil, 06 Silky Nude Essence
Elsie, MI
essence Extreme Lasting Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Bonnie G.
Review for: Black Love
Especially for the price, this is a fantastic little eye pencil! It stays put in my waterline. It's very black. And I like to use it under black eyeshadow to create a super deep smokey eye. It works as a great base for that. I will definitely repurchase.
Bucks County
essence Extreme Lasting Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Caleigh F.
Purchased at: ULTA
In shade 06 Silky Nude! This is my favorite nude eyeliner! I put it along my lower lash line and it makes my eyes appear much more open and awake! I like this formula better than the tarte Fake Awake Eyeliner and it is such a better price! Lasts a really long time on the eyes too! The photo shows the eyeliner on my left eye and none on the right eye!
Green Bay, WI
essence Extreme Lasting Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Ceci M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have FINALLY found my eyeliner! This is the stuff my dreams are made of, a blessing for oily skinned and oily eyelid girls! They have a great selection of colors, and I am awaiting a purple, but as of now I'm using the black, jungle green, and espresso. What a fantastic product, #Essence makeup the more I get to know you the more I love you, thank you❣❣ essence Extreme Lasting Eyeliner Pencil #eyeliner #makeupfavs
Milton, ON
Review for: Black Love
I always have many black eyeliners on hand. This eyeliner is amazing for the price. Goes on smoothly! It glides on the eyelid without tugging.
Oshawa , ON
Review for: Rockin' Taupe 05, Black Love
Love them and highly recommend these eyeliners! Very creamy but stay where you put them all day! Don’t feel drying on my eyes and don’t irritate them! I think these are awesome and priced so well for the quality!
Montreal
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Review for: Black Love
This eye pencil really stay put in my water line as well as on the lower lash line without smudging. Also, it is reallllly creamy. Just love it. I find it is a good dupe for the Nars one that i also love. Highly recommend it
White Oak, PA
Review for: Black Love
Amazing, especially for the price. They are creamy and apply easily with good pigmentation. They last decently well in my waterline. I wish they would bring out more colors. I own every shade they offer!
Winnipeg
essence Extreme Lasting Eyeliner Pencil uploaded by Colleen F.
This pencil says it lasts up to 16 hrs, it lasted me 10 hrs. There was no smudging and my eyes were not irritated. I use this in the shade 01 blacklove for my top and bottom waterlines. I use this every second or third day and I love the extra oommpf it gives my eyes!!