BeautyEyeEyelinerEssence
Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil, 06 Silky Nude

essence Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil, 06 Silky Nude

welcome to the extreme! our longest lasting eye pencil yet! waterproof, silky soft formula with high color pay-off glides on smoothly

essence extreme lasting eye pencil ISODODECANE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, DIMETHICONE, SYNTHETIC WAX, POLYETHYLENE, POLYBUTENE, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 DIISOSTEARATE/POLYHYDROXYSTEARATE/SEBACATE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of essence Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil, 06 Silky Nude!
Mercedes H.
essence Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil, 06 Silky Nude uploaded by Mercedes H.
essence Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil, 06 Silky Nude uploaded by Mercedes H.
This pencil is so creamy and smooth in a beautiful flesh tone that really brightens the eye and makes you look instantly more awake. I've found it easy to apply to the waterline, gliding on without any tugging or pulling. I love how affordable and readily available this is!
Melissa  W.
Boston, MA
essence Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil, 06 Silky Nude uploaded by Melissa  W.
essence Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil, 06 Silky Nude uploaded by Melissa  W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love this eyeliner. It’s great for lining your lower waterline on days when you don’t exactly look wide awake. Really does a great job at brightening the eyes. It’s also super affordable, goes on so smoothly, and lasts a long time.
Sydney D.
Johnsonville, NY
essence Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil, 06 Silky Nude uploaded by Sydney D.
essence Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil, 06 Silky Nude uploaded by Sydney D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like the essence Extreme Lasting Eye Pencil, 06 Silky Nude. I purchased this from Ulta for $2.99. It glides on smoothly. I like to apply this product on my waterline to make my eyes appear larger and pop. It is extremely affordable which is awesome. I will note it takes a couple of layers to get the full effect. I rate this 4/5 stars as it is not long lasting. This product needs to be reapplied after a couple of hours. However, the affordability and pigment is worth it. 💕 #essence #Influenster
Prachi P.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect dupe for the Charlotte Tillbury champagne-nude eyeliner. Long lasting and great color coverage. Amazing item for the price.
Lauren B.
Tucson, AZ
I haven't used this specific color, but I use this specific brand and type of eyeliner.  I love this one so much.  It is so easy to apply and it is long lasting and waterproof.  The price is out of this world amazing, so super affordable and I would recommend.
Vanessa L.
This color is perfect for the waterline. I love this pencil. It glides on so smoothly as well.
Alisha W.
Shiloh, OH
This stuff needs to get more credit! It is amazing. Hands down the best and only eyeliner I will use. It is so affordable too! I will continue to repurchase! It doesn’t smudge or fade and lasts all day!
Jamie R.
Whitwell, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a really creamy and pigmented eyeliner but it just doesn’t last more than a couple hours on me. I got the silky nude shade, and it has to be retouched during the day. I love the way it applies, I just wish I could use it once in the morning and forget it.
Shari G.
Purchased at: CVS
Love the color the feel and the thin line. Was easy to apply. I like a fairly sharp point. After sharpening for the first time, I went to use it and whole end fell off. Sharpened again and went to use it again, same thing happened The product is to soft to sharpen. #essence #cvs
Qamar  K.
Sugar Land, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this pencil and finally bought from ulta. I heard so much about this essence eye pencil in silky nude from My fav you tuber. It’s good long lasting. Easily applicable. My eyes looks big when I apply in waterline. Much better than black eye pencil. Looks attractive and this color looks good with dramatic eye makeup too.

Looking for your answer?