BY ESSENCE

Easy to Use Jumbo Eyeliner Pen - Bold cat eye made easy! Essence's Easy to Use Jumbo Eyeliner Pen has a large tapered felt tip that glides on smoothly to create the boldest cat eye. The long-lasting formula won't smudge or fade away. This petite pen is designed to be carried in every makeup bag for dramatic eyes on-the-go. Not tested on animals.(0.068 oz.) - Easy to Use Jumbo Eyeliner Pen see more...

• I know this is a pen and usually my go to is liquid eyeliner. I w...1 Answers
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I got what I paid for when I bought this eyeliner pen. It was under $10. Every time I used it, it reminded me that it was a cheap pen. First of all, the instructions tells you to store this pen upside down. Which I did. Yet, every time I opened it, the pen was dried out. I had to shake it or give it few minutes before applying. Which I do not have time to do when I have a strict time schedule to get ready for work in the morning. Secondly, this eyeliner pen snags with application. I had to actually tug and hold at my eyelids to get this to glide/apply evenly. That is actually bad for your eye area because the skin is sensitive and thin compared to the rest of your face. Third, when the ink did come out, it was not an even, smooth application. It would dry out and then re-draw over what I started. After a few uses, I gave up and threw this away. I can't find anything good to say about this pen. I have used eyeliner since middle school-both liquid and pencil- and this is at the top of the list of the worst. Never again.
Tabitha B.
Not a huge fan of this item. It was very inexpensive only like a few bucks at Target. It did not glide very easy. I was attempting to do a wing liner and it was very spotty and just didn't work. You really have to work with it. I wouldn't recommend this product at all a good drugstore eyeliner is the NYC liquid eyeliner.
K T.
The first few times you use this it's nice and pigmented. But after that it comes out kind of patchy and it seems like it's dried out. I did really like this for it's long skinny tip and how it was easy to use. But if you can only get a few good uses out of it, I would say try to find something else.
samantha g.
Selden, NY
If you're new to applying liquid eyeliner and are on a budget, then this would be okay to practice with. Personally, I think the color isn't dark enough, you have to go over it over and over again to make it dark. Also, it's not the easiest to remove, and fades throughout the day.
Patty G.
I like This eyeliner pen it's easy to apply your eyeliner And it last long the tip is thick, I got mines at target for less then 5.00 I have already bought two of them because I really like them. I do recommend it to anyone specially if you are a beginner like me lol.
Alina M.
Irvine , CA
I used this eyeliner today, if you are looking for a cheap easy to apply eyeliner that is a deep black and lasts all day (even after an intense 20 min stairmaster workout) this is the eyeliner for you! I totally recommend this product
Sabrina T.
This eyeliner is really great and float but you have to want a think eyeliner line or you shouldn't get it
Sarah B.
Texas
Like the others have stated, the rich pigment wears out so quickly. I noticed on use 3 that the black looked more charcoal. I'm sure that's not what this company intended. I.do love the thick line it provides. The concept of an eyeliner marker is also a good idea.
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
I cannot, CANNOT make a wing at all but the very first time I used this product I was able to!!!! The color is very dark and precise, it also lasted all day long! Very happy with this purchase, not to mention it is very affordable!!!
Alexis S.
Haughton, LA
DRIES OUT WAAAAAYYY TOO FAST. It only did good on my first eye and then when I went o do the second eye it had already dried up. I do NOT recommend this product. Atthough it's a good price it's a waste of money. Save your money and get a better eyeliner.
Alyssa V.
I know this is a pen and usually my go to is liquid eyeliner. I want to know if this is a good eyeliner for the price since I only paid $3. Like does it smudge throughout the day or does it stay in place?