BY ESSENCE

Mini pen – maxi styles. The easy 2 use jumbo eyeliner pen in a practical mini format allows a quick and easy application of eyeliner styles. Thanks to the extra-long tip of the mine, accurate lines are super easy to achieve, even if you’re an eyeliner newbie!

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Polyurethane-35, Styrene/ Acrylates Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Coceth-30 Sulfate, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Tri-c12-13 Alkyl Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenylpropanol, Tocopherol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 77266 (Black 2) (Nano)

• I know this is a pen and usually my go to is liquid eyeli...1 Answers
Essence Easy 2 Use Jumbo Eyeliner
  • "The marker tip of this pen is very easy to use, it applies the cat eye wonderfully. I just don’t like how watery and runny it is sometimes, and I have to pack it on to actually get a deep black when I don’t use eyelid primer." in 3 reviews
  • "I used this eyeliner today, if you are looking for a cheap easy to apply eyeliner that is a deep black and lasts all day (even after an intense 20 min stairmaster workout) this is the eyeliner for you! I totally recommend this product " in 3 reviews
Jay 💖.
This pen wasn't the best. I truly did get the cheap price that I paid for. The tip frayed and split,it made way too thick of a line,and it bled. I wouldn't recommend and I give it a 1.2/10 score.
Thao T.
The worst! I ordered a few of their liquid liners because they were cheap and I heard good things. In my experience, not worth it. Save yourself the money and spend it on a GOOD quality liquid eyeliner. This dried out all to quickly and the cap was on there snug. The felt tip seems to get dull only after a few uses. I don’t recommend.
Nyomi J.
This eyeliner was one of my first liquid eyeliners that I used when I started getting into makeup. It lasted me a long time with simple eye looks and then when I progressed into an interest in face painting I ran out after my first go. I really liked that I had full control in the pen. It's very affordable and I would recommend to everyone :)
Sarah B.
Texas
Like the others have stated, the rich pigment wears out so quickly. I noticed on use 3 that the black looked more charcoal. I'm sure that's not what this company intended. I.do love the thick line it provides. The concept of an eyeliner marker is also a good idea.
Belissa N.
Kissimmee , FL
I cannot, CANNOT make a wing at all but the very first time I used this product I was able to!!!! The color is very dark and precise, it also lasted all day long! Very happy with this purchase, not to mention it is very affordable!!!
Brittany H.
Waynesboro
Honestly.. this is not the best eyeliner I’ve used. I’m not the greatest at applying it I will admit, but.. when you apply an eyeliner I would expect it to be pigmented. This product was not.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
I got what I paid for when I bought this eyeliner pen. It was under $10. Every time I used it, it reminded me that it was a cheap pen. First of all, the instructions tells you to store this pen upside down. Which I did. Yet, every time I opened it, the pen was dried out. I had to shake it or give it few minutes before applying. Which I do not have time to do when I have a strict time schedule to get ready for work in the morning. Secondly, this eyeliner pen snags with application. I had to actually tug and hold at my eyelids to get this to glide/apply evenly. That is actually bad for your eye area because the skin is sensitive and thin compared to the rest of your face. Third, when the ink did come out, it was not an even, smooth application. It would dry out and then re-draw over what I started. After a few uses, I gave up and threw this away. I can't find anything good to say about this pen. I have used eyeliner since middle school-both liquid and pencil- and this is at the top of the list of the worst. Never again.
Alexis S.
Haughton, LA
DRIES OUT WAAAAAYYY TOO FAST. It only did good on my first eye and then when I went o do the second eye it had already dried up. I do NOT recommend this product. Atthough it's a good price it's a waste of money. Save your money and get a better eyeliner.
Tabitha B.
Not a huge fan of this item. It was very inexpensive only like a few bucks at Target. It did not glide very easy. I was attempting to do a wing liner and it was very spotty and just didn't work. You really have to work with it. I wouldn't recommend this product at all a good drugstore eyeliner is the NYC liquid eyeliner.
Sam G.
Selden, NY
If you're new to applying liquid eyeliner and are on a budget, then this would be okay to practice with. Personally, I think the color isn't dark enough, you have to go over it over and over again to make it dark. Also, it's not the easiest to remove, and fades throughout the day.
Alyssa V.
I know this is a pen and usually my go to is liquid eyeliner. I want to know if this is a good eyeliner for the price since I only paid $3. Like does it smudge throughout the day or does it stay in place?