BY ESSENCE

Coverstick - Your knight in shining armor. This coverstick quickly and reliably conceals skin imperfections. Now you'll never have to cancel a date again. Available in three natural shades. Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologically tested. - Coverstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Andrea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is not that great. It's for a good price but not worth it at all. It leaves streaks and doesn't stay in place under my eyes. It creases and looks very patchy especially on me, I have dry skin someontimes, and it tends to patch up and look cakey
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
i needed a new concealer and was curious about this one, since it was cheap. from what i can tell... it's alright i guess? one of the better offerings for cheap concealer on this side of the world, but it's a little drying and it definitely pulls a bit on the skin - probably due to it being in a stick formula. all in all, it's alright i guess, but not gonna go out of my way to repurchase, probably.
Alli W.
Big Rapids
This concealer is so inexpensive that I really did not expect much from it. I was shocked when it covered as well as my Sephora make no mistakes concealer. I wish it was a little easier to blend and smooth but I love the coverage it gives me.
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Try compairable with the NYX DUO STICK I love the way the NYX BLENDS OUT THIS PRODUCT DOWSNR BLEND out THAT WELL. It tends to stay clumped up. And isn't easy to blend out Ana conceal with. Very white use underneath as a concealer.
Ewa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pretty good! It'll cover up any blemishes and is really great for the price. If you need a quick-fix cheaper concealer go for it! You can find essence at Ulta and all of their products are really good!
Carly A.
Grand Blanc, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't like this concealer. It doesn't apply very well. It seems to just sit on top of my skin and build up weirdly in any creases and dry patches. Would not recommend.
Charissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Essence coverstick pues yo tengo una obsesión por los correctores de ojeras ya que las tengo bien oscuras y siento que nada me sirve jajajjaja al ver esta dije voy a probarla pero lo primero no tiene mucha variedad de tonos para todas las pieles en mi opinión están muy claros para mi tono de piel y eso que compre una de las mas oscuras, es demasiado seca, la verdad que no me gusto :(
Sara K.
This coverstick you can find in almost every drugstore. The product itself is fine. Good coverage, shades are good, little too thick and drying. I used to use this but I find the one in the pen better choice.
Emily A.
Foley, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice concept, but it just didn't work for me. I like that the price is low, and I liked the texture of the product but it wouldn't sit on my skin well and would blend away. Maybe this would work for someone with a less oily skin type.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I am a no frills concealer girl. There are products I pay more for but concealer isn't one of them. To me they are pretty much all the same. This concealer covers, blends and the color is perfect for me.