BY ESSENCE

Coverstick - Your knight in shining armor. This coverstick quickly and reliably conceals skin imperfections. Now you'll never have to cancel a date again. Available in three natural shades. Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologically tested. - Coverstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
I just bought it new but the little I have used I liked, manages to cover very well my imperfections and the bags under my eyes covers them very well, has good coverage. In addition to being accessible, it is of good quality, an excellent product of an excellent brand.🙌🏼💋
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Rowlett, TX
I'm kinda having mixed emotions with this concealer. Yeah, it is buildable and smooth but once you sweat and you're wearing it for a long time, it starts to cake. I used this for my under eyes and it formed a crease.
I love this refreshing toner, my skin is brighter, cleaner and radiant, Essence My Skin Refreshing Toner is the best and is super soft for my skin the results are very notables after the first use.
Cvetisllava P.
Cvetisllava P.
Does the job if you need a corrector very fast, but for me it is far from perfect. Formula is too thick, colour range is not enough. For the price it's ok. 🍦
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Essence coverstick pues yo tengo una obsesión por los correctores de ojeras ya que las tengo bien oscuras y siento que nada me sirve jajajjaja al ver esta dije voy a probarla pero lo primero no tiene mucha variedad de tonos para todas las pieles en mi opinión están muy claros para mi tono de piel y eso que compre una de las mas oscuras, es demasiado seca, la verdad que no me gusto :(
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
This product is not that great. It's for a good price but not worth it at all. It leaves streaks and doesn't stay in place under my eyes. It creases and looks very patchy especially on me, I have dry skin someontimes, and it tends to patch up and look cakey
Emily A.
Emily A.
Foley, AL
This is a nice concept, but it just didn't work for me. I like that the price is low, and I liked the texture of the product but it wouldn't sit on my skin well and would blend away. Maybe this would work for someone with a less oily skin type.
Arlet D.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
i needed a new concealer and was curious about this one, since it was cheap. from what i can tell... it's alright i guess? one of the better offerings for cheap concealer on this side of the world, but it's a little drying and it definitely pulls a bit on the skin - probably due to it being in a stick formula. all in all, it's alright i guess, but not gonna go out of my way to repurchase, probably.
Bree F.
Bree F.
Try compairable with the NYX DUO STICK I love the way the NYX BLENDS OUT THIS PRODUCT DOWSNR BLEND out THAT WELL. It tends to stay clumped up. And isn't easy to blend out Ana conceal with. Very white use underneath as a concealer.
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I am a no frills concealer girl. There are products I pay more for but concealer isn't one of them. To me they are pretty much all the same. This concealer covers, blends and the color is perfect for me.