5 colors available

BY ESSENCE

Coverstick - Your knight in shining armor. This coverstick quickly and reliably conceals skin imperfections. Now you'll never have to cancel a date again. Available in three natural shades. Suitable for all skin types. Dermatologically tested. - Coverstick see more...

Buy on ULTA
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
I just bought it new but the little I have used I liked, manages to cover very well my imperfections and the bags under my eyes covers them very well, has good coverage. In addition to being accessible, it is of good quality, an excellent product of an excellent brand.🙌🏼💋
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Rowlett, TX
I'm kinda having mixed emotions with this concealer. Yeah, it is buildable and smooth but once you sweat and you're wearing it for a long time, it starts to cake. I used this for my under eyes and it formed a crease.
I love this refreshing toner, my skin is brighter, cleaner and radiant, Essence My Skin Refreshing Toner is the best and is super soft for my skin the results are very notables after the first use.
Cvetisllava P.
Cvetisllava P.
Does the job if you need a corrector very fast, but for me it is far from perfect. Formula is too thick, colour range is not enough. For the price it's ok. 🍦
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Essence coverstick pues yo tengo una obsesión por los correctores de ojeras ya que las tengo bien oscuras y siento que nada me sirve jajajjaja al ver esta dije voy a probarla pero lo primero no tiene mucha variedad de tonos para todas las pieles en mi opinión están muy claros para mi tono de piel y eso que compre una de las mas oscuras, es demasiado seca, la verdad que no me gusto :(
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I am a no frills concealer girl. There are products I pay more for but concealer isn't one of them. To me they are pretty much all the same. This concealer covers, blends and the color is perfect for me.
anna s.
anna s.
I dont now about this… It is not blending into my skin, so it looks really fake. But I use it as a base for liquit concealer and this works well when I have some really bad red spots.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
I like this coverstick, but there are definitely some downsides. The lightest shade available is still too dark for me, so I have to work very hard to blend this in. It is VERY yellow toned. The formula is quite thick but it does offer good coverage and is a great price. If you have more yellow toned skin, this would probably work wonderfully for you. Staying power is good as well.
Sara K.
Sara K.
This coverstick you can find in almost every drugstore. The product itself is fine. Good coverage, shades are good, little too thick and drying. I used to use this but I find the one in the pen better choice.
River V.
River V.
I loved this so much it was all around great but the only problem was that every time I try to apply it it came off rather dry but I did enjoy evry thing else about it and I would buy it again in a heartbeat it was excellent and not what I was expecting at all from this because I normally use liquid concealer