BY ESSENCE

Longlasting love! This rich and creamy lasting lipstick is moisturizing with intense color that lasts for hours.

Nina W.
Ventura County
This is hands down my holy grail drugstore lipstick. One of the best parts is that it's only $3! You can get this at Ulta, Target, or on the Essence website. These lipsticks are SO creamy. They're so easy to apply and they last a long time. One huge factor for me is the way that a lipstick fades. I don't want to have to worry about reapplying during the day and I don't want to worry about having lipstick "rim" or outline around my lips after wearing it for a couple hours. This lipstick fades beautifully to a natural lip color. I have the shade Barely There. Personally, Barely There is a "my lips but better" type of shade. You can tell I'm wearing lipstick, but it still looks natural. The only down side to this lipstick is the shade range. There are only a few shades, so I think Essence should definitely come out with more. All in all, this product is amazing! If you haven't already, try these out!
Katie B.
Richmond, KY
This is the absolute best bang for your buck. This lipstick has become my daily go to and while I do have to reapply a few time throughout the day, it’s still the best quality for the price in my opinion. You won’t find another drugstore lipstick this cheap with good texture, pigment, and quality. I love the nude colors.
Megan T.
I recently used the Essence lipstick in the shade Blush My Lips (12). It is a creamy formula and is easy to apply. The hot pink color looks great on regularly and dabbed on for a natural rosy color. I would 100% buy this again and would even try it in a different color. You should definitely try this!
Marisa B.
Maple Valley, WA
Such a bargain! There isn't a wide range of colors, but this brand is more about practical use. Most lipsticks from Essence are dupes for MAC and other prestige brands. Has a nice, soft scent. Goes on well. The lipstick is pretty moisturizing for a long lasting formula.
Tracy O'Quinn E.
I buy this lipstick at Ulta. It's good but not long wearing. I like to put the essence gloss over it. For the price, it's great and I plan to buy more. You just have to reapply throughout the day which isn't a problem for me. I like this brand.
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
I have two of these lipsticks in the shades Mystic Violet and Barely There. Both are beautiful shades and go on very creamy. They are more of a satin finish, which is my personal preference. Out of the two shades I have, barely there is my favorite. It's a perfect mauvey nude. These don't last particularly long, but wear fairly well. They also don't stain so as it wears off you aren't left with patchiness or feathering.
Gina O.
This is by far my favorite lipstick I have ever had on my lips! Essence products are so affordable while also being comfortable on the lips. My favorite thing about this product is the smoothness of it that you usually only find in high end lipsticks.
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
You get what you pay for here— its a cheap drugstore mascara, but the color I got (05 I think) is a color I have ONLY been able to find in this lipstick. I can’t figure out why because it’s not like it’s an odd color but for some reason it’s just super flattering. Staying power, however, leaves much to be desired.
Emily S.
It's not that long lasting as it says it is (but again, no bullet really tends to be) but for this price, the pay-off is beautiful. I love the variety of colors and really enjoy the packaging - unlike a lot of lipsticks at this price point, I've never had an issue with the cap breaking or falling off in a bag
Charissa H.
Good colour choice, cheap and cheerful in terms of price. The water is not as long as I thought, but I did get a solid colour of coverage. Would love to have a few more colour options. I would buy it again only if I needed an emergency lip colour, but you can’t really complain with the price.
Are good quality, do thry last long
boone g.
West Monroe, LA
How do this apply ? How do they feel? Opinions?
aida d.
I have been looking for not to expensive lipsticks! How much do I spend buying this products?
Zala J.
Šmarje pri Jelšah
Are they really long lasting?
Mary W.
Adrian
Are there only these colors?